Shinji72 on Loverslab: I'm Still Playing SKYRIM - a Music Video

shinji72

Shame about the latest AA video seeming to be stuck at 360p I watched it anyways but the quality was bad sadly. Likely a good idea to switch to the bikini body so you don't have to keep censoring everything.

I think the censoring adds to the experience. It's always funny to hear Shinji react when nudity suddenly pops up. XD

Shame about the latest AA video seeming to be stuck at 360p I watched it anyways but the quality was bad sadly. Likely a good idea to switch to the bikini body so you don't have to keep censoring everything.

I think the censoring adds to the experience. It's always funny to hear Shinji react when nudity suddenly pops up. XD

Ah those where funny moment! Anyway with the underwear on (I've removed also schlongs for males) It allows me to record and show a bit more. By I'm still keeping the black signs for the more evident "movements". The censored banner is here to stay! :D

• 2 weeks later...

All the mods are on Nexus... but this was also developed by people from Loverslab!

How did you get the armor to work with your custom bodyslide? Did you build the outfit with race morph enabled and used the tri files? I tried but with pregnancy enabled vanilla armor, Its not working :s

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll check it better (now I'm at office!) but you should disable all the Defeat's threshold completely. There is an option in the same menu to activate Defeat as a DA scenario. Put that at 100% (for testing at least) and disable all the threshold. That way Defeat will activate via DA and not on his own. This will avoid messing with other post death scenario mods. You want all of them to be handled by DA.

• 3 weeks later...

bit confusing :P

Can you make a short video for this tuitorial please?

I think many having the same question  :)

Hi again! I've seen a post by Skyrimll (creator of SD+) and he is using the threshold... The opposite of what I do!

A tutorial would indeed be needed, but I want to be sure to avoid mistakes... It seems there are many ways to get it to work.

Vilkas done. Njada done. There are two Companion's Amorous Lovers left. Farkas and of course... Aela. 
Shhhh... Everything will be all right.

• 4 weeks later...

So, you are the author of this nice videos ?

I never made the link between them and you (I discover LL by your Death Alternative and Arachnophobia videos)

Hi Delzaron! I'm sorry my post in FTD has had unwanted results. But perhaps it's better you had an open exchange with the other member of Skycorr.

It's not easy to run a team of strangers who only communicate via written messages on the Internet. Is a rare alchemy and if it doesn't start better to move and nobody is to blame.

You seems to be very enthusiastic, creative and incredibly prolific as a modder.

I'm locking forward for the new Insmouth town! :D

Archived