Creature Features

Leito86

Throwing up a thread to show my latest project: creature schlongs.  The main goals of this mod is to create an alternative to the current set of creature schlongs available and to have one go-to package for male creature bits.  

I'll be lining up my schlongs so the that they can be used with the current animations.  I'll also be making this mod as compatible as I can with Nude Creatures.

I plan on releasing and updating the mod once every five or so creatures are complete (about every 1-2 weeks).  The first release should happen sometime this weekend or early next week.

Here's a list of creatures/updates planned:

chaurus

draugrs  (all vanilla variants)

trolls  (cave, frost, uderfrykte, armored)

canine (vanilla dog, wolf, husky, vampire)

giant

werewolf

horse

falmer

vampire lord

gargolye

bears

spider

sabercat

skeever

dwarven spider

dwarven sphere

dwarven centaurion

dwarven ballista

frost giant

ashman

benthiclurker

riekling

werebear

I'll be posting screens below as I finish them...because I like pics...

Chaurus

post-126630-0-84481800-1398236329_thumb.jpgpost-126630-0-22258700-1398236340_thumb.jpgpost-126630-0-44083200-1398236344_thumb.jpgpost-126630-0-71966800-1398236349_thumb.jpg

Draugr

post-126630-0-63767400-1398238525_thumb.jpgpost-126630-0-47607600-1398238528_thumb.jpg

Trolls

post-126630-0-07130300-1398395714_thumb.jpgpost-126630-0-30268400-1398395719_thumb.jpgpost-126630-0-93385600-1398395723_thumb.jpg

Canine

post-126630-0-42829600-1398486632_thumb.jpgpost-126630-0-34897800-1398486637_thumb.jpgpost-126630-0-40219800-1398486640_thumb.jpgpost-126630-0-53565600-1398486644_thumb.jpg

Giant

post-126630-0-02457900-1398585747_thumb.jpgpost-126630-0-86026000-1398585750_thumb.jpg

Download this file

nice job. Nude creatures has a way to add your own meshes now but i don't quite understand it

All you have to do for Nude creatures is drop the .nif file into the corresponding folder.

question though. are you planning on doing one for the dragon too. Eternal Black has one up for his Genders mod. I think it is cool but it just seems a little too clunky.

I wanted to use Eternal Black's Immersive bodies but hated the fact that the creature penises were in eternal hard on mode.....wasn't that immersive to me.

question though. are you planning on doing one for the dragon too. Eternal Black has one up for his Genders mod. I think it is cool but it just seems a little too clunky.

I wasn't planning to.  I find dragons vs humans kind of odd because of the massive differences in size.  If I was to make schlongs for dragons that fits a human, it's going to look too small/scrawny.

Wow. The quality on this...

Will these come with simple replacers? I was never one to mind the permaboners on creatures and in the rare case I need a creature screenshot I just remove the mesh anyway.

Definitely keeping an eye on this.

I wasn't planning to.  I find dragons vs humans kind of odd because of the massive differences in size.  If I was to make schlongs for dragons that fits a human, it's going to look too small/scrawny.

They really should have just went with some grinding animations instead of what was done, then really, shlong size suddenly isn't a problem. Oh, well.

Anyhoo, very excited for this project. :D

Nice job with the Chaurus! That's the kind of thing I had envisioned when I made some edits of my own.. just didn't have the necessary experience to make it look THAT good.. That looks WAY better than what I came up with.. can't wait to see what you do with the rest of them!

Will you be making both FLACCID and erect schlongs for all creatures (Chaurus and horse included)?

Will you be making both FLACCID and erect schlongs for all creatures (Chaurus and horse included)?

Yep I'm planning to make flaccid version for all creatures except ones that have underwear by default such as draugrs and giants.

Finished all the trolls, pics in first post.

Why not ask Panic if you can use his sexualized creatures? He has several of them done but right now you have to install them by hand. I doubt he would mind if you included them in your build which would save you a little time. As he has giant, troll(Iknow you already did it) and horse done.

Great work so far, my hope is we have a single mod that adds all the equipment to all the creatures in the game so i don't have to install several different ones. Save me and all users a lot of time and effort if it is one easy to install file that can be installed with a mod manager program.

Why not ask Panic if you can use his sexualized creatures? He has several of them done but right now you have to install them by hand. I doubt he would mind if you included them in your build which would save you a little time. As he has giant, troll(Iknow you already did it) and horse done.

True, but I like the idea of making my own and not have to worry about any restrictions from other authors.

True, but I like the idea of making my own and not have to worry about any restrictions from other authors.

I do have to say yours look a lot better and more realistic

This old draugr, he played dom,
He played fudge-pack in my bum;
With a lick-lack deepthroating,
Give the draugr a bone,
This old draugr came jizzing with a hum.

the things that happen when one stays up too long, and for some reason I had a tab open about worm rape.

Hope to see a new horse cock, Redguards and Orcs are too sm-I mean the current horse mod is too big with tons of clipping, only buw mods might not clip.

Know what would be neat? A dog's knot that swells up during sex and can then knot with the partner. That would be a great addition.

Yep I'm planning to make flaccid version for all creatures except ones that have underwear by default such as draugrs and giants.

Finished all the trolls, pics in first post.

Sweeeet! :)

No worries was just a suggestion to save you a little time on some of them, so you could focus on the rest.

Archived