Animations Not Running

kanton

I can hear the sounds and all but my characters only stay there in the idle pose, i am using 7b bombshell body and xp32 skeleton.I have tried uninstalling then reinstalling numerous mods, including FNIS and so on...

This is my load order: http://tinypic.com/a/34iag/3 if anyone knows how i could solve the problem or solve the problem with me with temviewer then please pm me or comment here.. thank you in advance! i scrolled the faq and did some of the reccomendations from there but nothing seemed to work.. I've also attached the pics here.

LoadOrder1.bmp

LoadOrder2.bmp

LoadOrder3.bmp

LoadOrder4.bmp

LoadOrder5.bmp

Why are you checking the "PCEA" patch in FNIS when you don't even have PCEA installed? Look at your FNISafterRUN pic - it's telling you that in the fourth line from the top - the line labeled ">> Warning <<". Try running FNIS but un-check the PCEA patch and see if this helps. 

Edit: FNIS is also giving you an "ERROR(2022)" message on that same pic. Look just above the "Update FNIS Behavior" button.

@Mercenary666 @nutluck  thanks a lot guys it totally works now, the reason that was enabled is because it simply was enabled by default and i thought its the standard animations for skyrim, and on the fnis page it said not to change what we dont know etc. , now im getting these few messages that i dont really know how to fix, if you guys could help me out i;d be very thankful , i know my way around modding but not around fnis... 589vl.jpg(nothing was ticked)

also the animations for the *want to have a good time* dialogue are a bit off, my character stays behind and doesnt really touch her partner, i suspect its because those fnis errors? if so how could i fix it? 

One warning is because you are using it from your D drive and not your C drive the other one is because you should have skeleton arm fix selected because you are using a custom skeleton.

I have Steam and Skyrim both installed on my own D: drive and I don't get that warning saying FNIS wasn't run from a legal Steam installation directory.

Interesting..................... 

Well I was guessing why it said that there is a few reasons it can give that warning I have been told, including if it is legal. Since his is in a steam folder I am assuming it is a legal copy. Could also be he has not register skyrim by launching it onces threw steam but I assumed he has done that at least once. So I was guessing being on a different drive might cause the warning but it was only a guess.

it is a legit copy of skyrim, legendary edition bought on steam, what about the skeleton error there ? how to fix that ? ill try the skeleton arm fix too, tomorrow,  unfortunately i dont have any more time now, but how about animations with space between characters during "the act"?

The time between starting the animations and the characters actually getting started is scripting time. If you run a lot of script heavy mods then it takes longer for them to get started, and the more scripts there are running the longer it will take. Processor speed has a bit to do with it, too.

Archived