There is this new sex/prostitution mod that you can download here http://www.modocean.com

The mod supports both: male and female player. In the mod either you approach to a prostitute (or gigolo if it is a guy) or a prostitute approaches you. You negotiate the price and move to the place where you can do what you payed for. It can be in public as well. If you do it in the public, be careful that the guards don't see you. If they do they will arrest you, if you don't pay a fee.

If you are naked in the public, people will comment on that and guards can arrest you as well.

The mod supports gay/lesbian relationships as well.

There are many other features that I didn't mention here.

It is the most advanced sex/prostitution mod up until this day. There will be updates in the future (especially dating and companion or marriage)

Good on you Goranga!  Have you tried the LAPF and the new animated penis\futa\dildo animations we have made?  We overhauled 145 plus animations, adding bbb and a moving penis to the animations.

You are more than welcome to use the animations and meshes from the LAPF in your new system.

LAPF link: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/354-lapf/

Cheers,

Greg

Cool. Thank you buddy.

It is impressive how many great mods are posted here since my last visit. The community is huge as well.

Thank you for offering the assets. BBB and moving penis would be a great add-on. If I require something, I will certainly take a look.

My regards to  the staff of this website,

Goranga

I never said you need to switch between systems. You can use them together. I don't believe there are conflicts, because The Sex System was developed to be clean and compatible with everything. My suggestion is to use them both for their best features.

I will tell you what is my system about and how is it designed.

Firstly, The Sex Systems is all about realism. It is developed for both: male and female players. I didn't have enough time to describe the mod properly and all of its features, so the description of the mod is very basic. But, here are some main features. You engage into sexual relationships in a very meaningful way. There is no default way to start sex. It is not prostitution by default. But the main mod was developed with integrated prostitution, so we will use that as an example.

First you need to discover which NPCs in the game are prostitutes. You do that by asking them or they will approach you or hint that they are prostitutes when you try to talk to them. You can accept and refuse their service.

There is a lot of gameplay involved in negotiating a price and a location with the prostitute. Prices range from 50 gold to 1000 gold, depending on social standing of a prostitute. You will go through entire realistic negotiation of price and location where you want to use the service. You can choose inn, tavern, bar, your home, ship or even a public place. 

Before sex, actors are undressed and after sex they are dressed back up. 

NPCs and guards will realistically respond to your actions. If you do it in public, people will comment. Also, guards can arrest you. This makes you want to be careful and do it mostly indoors, except if you want to risk (this is exciting for some). If you walk naked in a public place guards can arrest you as well.

You can customize everything from duration of sex and time of switching among poses to how ofter NPCs approach you to offer their service. You can choose hotkeys to use and other.

Secondly, The Sex System was developed by having other developers in mind. The mod is not created only for its authors. It is created for other developers to use it for their own cool mods.

You don't need to know anything about how TSS works to use it. There are two lines of code that you need to copy and paste and that is all that is required of you to know.  I never intended to develop this mod myself. It is made for the community to add any gameplay they want. You don't need to have very high modding skills to use it for your own mods.

The mod was developed to be very clean and to be easily added to other mods that cover topics that include sex between actors. You simply need to copy and paste two lines of code. This way gameplay can expand indefinitely. Modders can enjoy creating their own gameplay without thinking about how to implement sex between actors. It was done and they can reuse it. This way, we could have hundreds or thousands of compatible mods that add new gameplay to adult life of actors and they all reuse the same realism and immersion features.

If you have an idea to make brothel somewhere with some nice looking NPCs that you creating, you can do it easily. You just need to focus on building the place itself, revamping NPCs for this purpose and making some meaningful dialogs between the actors. Everything else is handled for you. 

The same goes for making a quest, dating simulation, marriage, companion and so on. You don't need to know OBSE 21. Just basic modding skills. In my experience, you can develop a mod in a couple of days, if you don't have time. You can always update. 

So, you can play the mod for a while to familiarize yourself with it, and then, bring your own cool ideas and mods to the table. You can make very simple mod that will be very popular, because these topics are the best and the most popular.

That is what is on the top of my mind for now. 

I would like to see some modders on my site...Modders for Skyrim, Oblivion, Fallout and other games...Feel free to publish/republish your mods there. If you are more advanced, you can publish your resources there for other modders.  I created the place for you, not only for my mods. You can leave the comments there what do you want to appear on the site first. 

Have fun modding and playing

Quick update:

Goranga dating system V2.0 now supports explicit sex. Do the following:

1. Register (if you haven't already) and sign in

2. Download The Sex System V7.1 (or above)

3. Download Goranga Dating System V2.0

Install them both in your data directory and enable. Your game will have gameplay extended to sexual relationships of actors and other realism features included in TSS.

I never said you need to switch between systems. You can use them together. I don't believe there are conflicts, because The Sex System was developed to be clean and compatible with everything. My suggestion is to use them both for their best features.

My question was "If I'm modding for the Lovers system, why should I mod for this system instead?"

However, it should be mentioned that Lovers isn't exactly known for it's compatibility with other animation mods. I'm not entirely sure the two will be compatible without some modification to Lovers itself.

Firstly, The Sex Systems is all about realism. It is developed for both: male and female players. I didn't have enough time to describe the mod properly and all of its features, so the description of the mod is very basic. But, here are some main features. You engage into sexual relationships in a very meaningful way. There is no default way to start sex. It is not prostitution by default. But the main mod was developed with integrated prostitution, so we will use that as an example.

First you need to discover which NPCs in the game are prostitutes. You do that by asking them or they will approach you or hint that they are prostitutes when you try to talk to them. You can accept and refuse their service.

There is a lot of gameplay involved in negotiating a price and a location with the prostitute. Prices range from 50 gold to 1000 gold, depending on social standing of a prostitute. You will go through entire realistic negotiation of price and location where you want to use the service. You can choose inn, tavern, bar, your home, ship or even a public place.

Realism is created by...? Dialog? Animations? Either can be integrated into Lovers without much of a problem.

Before sex, actors are undressed and after sex they are dressed back up. 

Already included in the base Lovers options.

NPCs and guards will realistically respond to your actions. If you do it in public, people will comment. Also, guards can arrest you. This makes you want to be careful and do it mostly indoors, except if you want to risk (this is exciting for some). If you walk naked in a public place guards can arrest you as well.

There's a mod for Lovers that adds that into the game. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19126-lovers-immoral-guards/

You can customize everything from duration of sex and time of switching among poses to how ofter NPCs approach you to offer their service. You can choose hotkeys to use and other.

Also included in the base Lovers options.

Secondly, The Sex System was developed by having other developers in mind. The mod is not created only for its authors. It is created for other developers to use it for their own cool mods.

You don't need to know anything about how TSS works to use it. There are two lines of code that you need to copy and paste and that is all that is required of you to know.  I never intended to develop this mod myself. It is made for the community to add any gameplay they want. You don't need to have very high modding skills to use it for your own mods.

The mod was developed to be very clean and to be easily added to other mods that cover topics that include sex between actors. You simply need to copy and paste two lines of code. This way gameplay can expand indefinitely. Modders can enjoy creating their own gameplay without thinking about how to implement sex between actors. It was done and they can reuse it. This way, we could have hundreds or thousands of compatible mods that add new gameplay to adult life of actors and they all reuse the same realism and immersion features.

Lovers isn't too complicated to integrate into your mods either; there's one script you need to copy (once), then to start the act you copy-paste three lines. While I wouldn't call it "hugely compatible" it's not "dirty".

There's nothing to stop people from creating Lovers mods, but we don't have hundreds or thousands of compatible mods because there aren't that many modders left for Oblivion, and even less modders who want to create adult content.

I should probably mention I don't mean to offend; I simply fail to see the reason for a new system, while the old system seems to be capable of everything the new one is. Creating the whole "realistic dialog" could've been done within the Lovers framework as well; make a plugin with the dialog tree(s), and let other plugins reference\copy it(them).

Goranga one question ?? does your framework allow multiple npc's 1 one act ?? like say 3 person 4 person etc.. ??

I was going to do some of these types of animations but lovers with pk does not currently allow these types of act.

Also the animations do they use stages like is currently the case with lovers with pk ??

@Vaelorian

You are more than welcome to make mods for TSS. If I can assist you in any way, let me know.

@D_ManXX2

Yes it does. I never tried to add them myself, but I would love to see them implemented in TSS.

There are several ways in which animations are selected: Sequentially, randomly and via dialog. 

You can make your anims and post them there. If you want to add these to TSS and arrive to stable solution, I will publish it as the next update of TSS. 

...Good news and announcement of some of the new updates and expansions to TSS... If you like realism mods, you've probably heard about Maskar. His all mods are FOTM on Nexus. He already made all important immersion/realism mods and his approach on the topic is the most interesting, to my taste. 

He gave me permission to make all of his mods work together with TSS. There is his mod BPH (Basic primary hygiene). That mod makes player to have needs, to be dirty and the necessity to take a bath. In my tweak of this mod, I will make player to be smelly and little dirty after sex, so that he/she feels like taking a bath.

These are updates I have in mind and they will circle the topic of realism and immersion for Oblivion:

Hunger and thirst - solved by Maskar superbly. I will just tweak it to work with TSS (player more houngry after sex etc)

Need to sleep and rest - solved by Maskar. I will tweak this so that player is more sleepy after sex

Hygiene - solved by Maskar. Player will get more dirty after sex in my update.

Sex

Prostitution - paying for the thing is done, but player prostitution is not. If someone wants to work on this, pls let me know. Brothel could be done somewhere too.

Dating - I have a specific idea how to approach this. There is the mod already that successfully solved dialogs during dates. It is fully voiced. It looks like my old dating system and it is immersive. Addition is that we will give actors memory (the same way that whore knows that she met you and that you cheated her for money in TSS). If you want to work on this, pls let me know. This is very important mod.

Marriage -  This will be a companion mod with some additions. If someone wants to work on this, pls let me know. I have a sample script already. It needs someone who is good with polishing.

Pregnancy and kids - This is beyond me. I will skip this unless someone is willing to try. TSS "knows" when a gril is impregnated (as you know if you played it). You just need to come to some kind of follow up to this. 

Beside cosmetic mods, these are the mods that I consider realism mods. People can make their spin on things and add whatever they want, but this is what I am willing to fully support. Each of these mods will be published by their authors separately and treated as separate mod. If someone wants to add assets and other things to TSS, that would be great.

If it handles pregnancy and birth, I would. That is exactly what I am looking for. I am not familiar with mods published here or their authors. We need to contact the author first. If the author agrees, it would be nice to have some explanation from him/her what are the key variables that need to be updated after sex when impregnation script is called in TSS. 

I can cover these tweaks and compatibility with TSS myself. Some help from other modders would be welcome when it comes to new systems.

We need someone experienced with BBB. I permit changes to TSS unless they will make it unstable. I would gladly publish TSS with updates of other modders and give them proper credits for their hard work. Anyway, if the changes don't pass my stability test, it can still be published as separate mod, but I will not be able to handle compatibility and dependency issues with other mods for these. 

There is Basic Personal Hygiene published on the site. It will make player require bath after sex. Version 3.1 is TSS compatible.

note: there is much more to this mod of course. it handles player's hygiene completely.  I just made compatibility to TSS to affect player's hygiene after sex.

We need someone experienced with BBB. I permit changes to TSS unless they will make it unstable. I would gladly publish TSS with updates of other modders and give them proper credits for their hard work. Anyway, if the changes don't pass my stability test, it can still be published as separate mod, but I will not be able to handle compatibility and dependency issues with other mods for these. 

If you take the skeleton, meshes and animations from the LAPF, you'd have bbb as well as an animated penis\dildo\futa meshes\textures all in one shot.  The skeleton used in the LAPF is Growlf's Universal Skeleton with penis bones added.

The animations are set up in 4 stages with:

0=orgasm

1=1st stage

2=2nd stage

3=3rd stage

Animations are made up of 2 sets of 4 kf files with one set of 4 being the defensive party and one set of 4 being the offensive party.

To use the LAPF animations you would just need to relabel them to your M and F and A\B\C\D format.

As to the meshes, we just added support for multiple body types via the menu so you might want to look into that as well.  The meshes, skeleton and animations are all needed, as the skeleton and meshes support the animations.

Cheers,

Greg

@Symon

PickIdle

I slightly changed politics for my site from this point on. I will stand aside and allow community to generate the content they prefer. I will make sure that everything runs smoothly in the background and let people share content they like and want to create. I will focus on creating community tools and gadgets, like forums, PMs and other stuff they need.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

My site is down. Sorry about that. 

Currently I am busy with my rl. However, at some point I plan to make a new site. It will host all files, but it will have collection of adult files as well. It will also be planned better and forum will be linked to the main page. 

I will notify when the new site is up. It will not happen in a few months though.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived