Fat hands and side penis problem

Loobo

Ok, I have recently noticed a couple of strange issue in my game, all the models have strange fat hands and the males penises now point awkwardly to the left during sex animations.  In the hope of getting some help in fixing this I have attached a couple of images below and my load order.  I have tried changing a few things in the load order and uninstalling reinstalling various mods that I thought could be causing any skeleton problems but so far nothing has worked. 

Thanks

post-414125-0-19932900-1398077720_thumb.jpg

post-414125-0-89189300-1398077946_thumb.jpg

post-414125-0-66609600-1398077954_thumb.jpg

Bent shlong issue comes from the last Sexlab Framework (I believe), at least it appeared from me starting from it's last update. 
Crushed fingers comes from that idle animation you have installed, the 2nd one with boob collision from red. Just install the 1st animation in the mt_idle folder and it'll disappear. 

Got the identical issues as you, as the answers in the comments tells you about just rotating the scene will work... Well for me the scene will just rotate and STILL one crooked schlong is grinding my gears. For me I have to change the positions while in the act (Pressing the default key: "O"). Now and then the schlong will continue to be crooked maybe 3-4 position through right until it straightens up. I can then go back to the previous positions with a prim and proper and straight schlong. I hope the next update will fix this pl0x.

With the crushed fingers/fat hands (Sweet child has many names) I believe ya'll using CBBE, I think someone told me a while back that its simply the hand mesh file that isn't suitable for the framework. I think the UNP body mod doesn't have that crushed fingers issues, but yeah I'm a die-hard fan of the CBBE body so I ain't got no plans switching atm. The same with you guys I couldn't find a Mr. Red1313 here on LL neither on other websites. I think the dude is M.I.A....

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, thanks everybody for the help. Changing the idle animation fixed the hands and I also installed the feminine hands mod and now they look sooooo much better.  Also hitting the U key to rotate the scene fixes the bent schlong problem for now.  Will just have to wait and see if it gets fixed in a future sexlab update.

Archived