Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

YII-TECHNIQUES-LABORS *Children of the Sky* -R2- UPD-09.02.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2541 replies to this topic

Vendayn

Vendayn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Be careful with downloading from rapidgator. It installed spyware onto my PC, but I was able to get rid of it. Auto installed a downloader program without my consent. Gave me a redirect virus when trying to search for things to some custom search engine, changed all my search engines I keep for quick searches. Changed all three of my browsers (chrome, firefox and internet explorer) even with a rather hefty virus protection on my pc+noscripts+no popups.

Something called Browsie2suayve that came from rapidgator. I searched for it on google and only two results came up. So it is really new. Was rather easy to remove, however.

(edit: also, look for browsetosave, click2save, savebyclick and justplug. These all came from the same source. I only had browsetosave and Browsie2suayve from rapidgator, not the other ones.)

Ashal

Ashal

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,000 posts
Thread has archived due to site reply limits. New thread can be found here: http://www.loverslab...ky-r2-upd-0902/