New high poly body on Nexus

zax

Meh I have enough of rl stuff in rl world so why i would go for rl stuff in the skyrim too. This is why I don't favor ladybody but thats just my personal opinion.

Now without these weird muscles on the knees it looks way better but still long way to look decent.

The author should learn a thing or two about human anatomy before trying to model a female body, because he clearly failed to make one. I mean, this is NOT a female body at any rate, as it lacks any female characteristics. It looks more like Blob.

The only one who *should* learn is you.

You are nothing more than random leecher who should learn respect for mod authors. Criticize constructively or shut the fuck up and start modding yourself.

I gave the Touched By Dibella Enhanced version another shot today, the biggest problems seem to be fixed. However, there are still two quite big issues.

First off, the armor that comes with TbD does not seem to be BBP compatible - which is bad news for HDT as well. Pretty much killing the mod for me right now.

And there's another problem related to HDT, but see for yourself...

post-196002-0-96057600-1398556644_thumb.png

That seems to be some kind of bad vertex weight painting for me. The influence of the breast bone ends very sharply and does not cover the whole breast as it should, which causes this distortion.

I gave the Touched By Dibella Enhanced version another shot today, the biggest problems seem to be fixed. However, there are still two quite big issues.

First off, the armor that comes with TbD does not seem to be BBP compatible - which is bad news for HDT as well. Pretty much killing the mod for me right now.

And there's another problem related to HDT, but see for yourself...

attachicon.gifhdtProblem.png

That seems to be some kind of bad vertex weight painting for me. The influence of the breast bone ends very sharply and does not cover the whole breast as it should, which causes this distortion.

Took a look through the enhanced versions skinning for the breast.

Gotta give kudos, the guy came up with his own unique paints for them, just that he didn't blend them very well.

Also, IMO the weights are terrible for HDT.

This is because he basically optimized them for 'TBBP' animation, the Breast bones only influence the back end of the breasts.

He let the Breast01 weights control the the nipple and basically the whole front of the breasts, and default HDT setups do not make use of that bone.

This would explain why in your image the titties aren't facing upwards xD

I guess it's a matter of preference really though. Maybe some people don't want the entire breast moving along with hdt? I dunno.

The pic in the OP really does NOT do Touched by Dibella any justice...it is probably the least flattering pic there.  This body is very well done, very good quality work. 

It basically is an exaggerated / fantasy version of Sevenbase, with its developed hips and similar shaped breasts. 

The author should learn a thing or two about human anatomy before trying to model a female body, because he clearly failed to make one. I mean, this is NOT a female body at any rate, as it lacks any female characteristics. It looks more like Blob.

You are nothing more than random leecher who should learn respect for mod authors. Criticize constructively or shut the fuck up and start modding yourself.

udndFcc.jpg

I see the Nexus is strong in this one - same rhetoric, even terminology. First off, I am a modder, secondly, to be a leecher you need to leech and I don't remember doing that.

What's so non constructive about my comment? I said it's anatomically wrong and lacks female characteristics, which is quite constructive actually.

Respect is not something to be taken for granted. I respect modders capable of producing quality mods.

I have added this body in 5 of my follower mods !

Now if they only came with a default armor which fit that body. I'd use it on some followers myself, but I'd want to have the armor that fit and not replace any of my main armor files. TP please think about including a default fitted armor on the TBD versions ;)

I have added this body in 5 of my follower mods !

Now if they only came with a default armor which fit that body. I'd use it on some followers myself, but I'd want to have the armor that fit and not replace any of my main armor files. TP please think about including a default fitted armor on the TBD versions ;)

Someone made a standalone armor pack mod for this body already :angel:

udndFcc.jpg

I see the Nexus is strong in this one - same rhetoric, even terminology. First off, I am a modder, secondly, to be a leecher you need to leech and I don't remember doing that.

What's so non constructive about my comment? I said it's anatomically wrong and lacks female characteristics, which is quite constructive actually.

Respect is not something to be taken for granted. I respect modders capable of producing quality mods.

this a prime example of a troll and its prey in its natural environment

if we are lucky we might see it do its mating ritual i hear it is a sight to behold

seriously trolling LL is one of the easiest things you could do i bet you would be trolling the nexus page as well but you would probably get banned

The body that is anatomically wrong by design is anatomically wrong. You sir win the internet.

Now stop barking and get out.

udndFcc.jpg

this a prime example of a troll and its prey in its natural environment

if we are lucky we might see it do its mating ritual i hear it is a sight to behold

seriously trolling LL is one of the easiest things you could do i bet you would be trolling the nexus page as well but you would probably get banned

nexus is "yes also" no website for me, the biggest shit heap I have ever seen!

I wanted to help a user and have a link from LL uploaded, not 30 seconds and this was deleted link, shit I say there.

edit: if you nexus so very like, why are you here?

The body that is anatomically wrong by design is anatomically wrong. You sir win the internet.

Now stop barking and get out.

But of course! How could I ever assume that it was NOT the author's intent BUT his lack of skill that made the legs look so completely off!? After all it's fantasy, so even the biggest fail is justified; like, Boethiah injects synthol into the muscles of her followers and their boobs turns into beach balls. (But wait, is there synhol and beach balls in TES lore? Oh, who cares, it's fantasy!)

But of course! How could I ever assume that it was NOT the author's intent BUT his lack of skill that made the legs look so completely off!? After all it's fantasy, so even the biggest fail is justified; like, Boethiah injects synthol into the muscles of her followers and their boobs turns into beach balls. (But wait, is there synhol and beach balls in TES lore? Oh, who cares, it's fantasy!)

Dunno, it was you who assumed in the first place that he tried to make a female anatomy based on reality, and also that she should have made that as some sort of imperative, hence the critic. Of course that anatomically speaking, with a sense of reality in mind, the mod's shit. But intended or not, he didn't make something anatomically realistic, but attractive by is own standards, which includes exagerated musculature and beach balls breasts. Many people find that more atractive than the real anatomy. I find atractive myself many things that aren't reflected in real physiological laws, and I don't own anyone submitting my tastes or desires to their own, best I can do is share them in case other can like it too, which is the hole point of modding...

But yeah, in before 'muh lore, muh immersion...'

Archived