New high poly body on Nexus

zax

when it comes to high-resolution textures, then I can help. high-resolution textures "gives" it's been a very long time.

Vein skin texture for Navetseas CBBE-UNP skin pack by Mirror

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/20156/?

http://static-1.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/20156-1-1341939374.jpg

http://static-1.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/20156-1-1341823593.jpg

http://static-1.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/20156-2-1341823593.jpg

I really like this body :3  But I'm afraid that it...

- ... won't have any bodysliders

- ... won't have many compatible armors

- ... may give trouble with TBBP / HDT

Anyone got a CBBEv3 bodyslide preset which looks similar?

Oh it will have armors converted for it, it already has a decent amount of clothes/armors already converted.

I'm helping on conversions myself now that it's in a released form.

everyone makes only new body and where are the thousands of armor that?

most major are not even capable of to convert all the vanilla armor, a few and that was it!

Almost all vanilla armors are included in the DL. One of the most impressive releases in a while actually.

Personally I like the body since it captures the main "fantasy" genre. I have separate skyrim directories for a more realistic immersion gameplay with mods and a directory for a more fantasy based gameplay with custom races. As a lover of sevenbase body, I can't use it in my immersion gameplay.  An all natural female body doesn't look like that so I have to use another body replacer like Calyps and Nuskas Heroic Form or the vanilla body(YUK). Fantasy wise love the melons and the leg muscles. So I'll save this body for a rainy day.

P.S. Author Quote: "It's obviously is not meant to be realistic."

I just installed the Touched-By-Dibella body to give it a try.

PRO:

- Nice texture for seamless head / arms / feet

- Many vanilla armor conversions already included

- Nice body shape

CON:

- No BBP / TBBP

- Not HDT compatible

- Apparently no "nude" version? At least not in the default download.

If we could get this to work with HDT / BBP, I might even consider switching from CBBE to this, I really like it.

I just installed the Touched-By-Dibella body to give it a try.

PRO:

- Nice texture for seamless head / arms / feet

- Many vanilla armor conversions already included

- Nice body shape

CON:

- No BBP / TBBP

- Not HDT compatible

- Apparently no "nude" version? At least not in the default download.

If we could get this to work with HDT / BBP, I might even consider switching from CBBE to this, I really like it.

He's already stated he's adding HDT.

why did the author of this body not only looked at how muscular legs of a woman look like? before he starts something like this.

https://www.google.de/search?q=bodybuilding+frauen&es_sm=93&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=NkZVU5SwMsyUswa80oDoBA&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1280&bih=637

this is too much.

and that's cool.

I'm sorry I would love to answer, but I honestly cannot understand your posts.

Looks pretty damn bad.

Then again I've seen far worse here.

Indeed, especially those Giant Boobs that are so big the woman will fall over. There is no way any female in my game will ever look like that. Hell they don't even look like that in real life, even if they where fat.

btw i read the author is going to do something about thighs and breast. So what looks like now could be fixed in next version.

Well I don't mean the size so much as the shape. Basketball tits are incredibly ugly on everyone ever. The nipples, based on where the protrusions are in the "bra", are too goddamn high as well.

The only two things he'd need to do to make this something I might actually consider using (if it weren't for the UV maps being unique, anyway) is rework the knee shading and provide a much more natural shape. Not like hellonow's Mai natural, but like UNP at 100% weight natural - teardrop shaped, not spheroid.

why did the author of this body not only looked at how muscular legs of a woman look like? before he starts something like this.

https://www.google.de/search?q=bodybuilding+frauen&es_sm=93&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=NkZVU5SwMsyUswa80oDoBA&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1280&bih=637

this is too much.

pic_20.jpg

and that's cool.

lenda-murray.jpg

Maybe because that woman looks more like dude. No offense.. I have seen men with less muscle then that.

Looks pretty damn bad.

Indeed, especially those Giant Boobs that are so big the woman will fall over. There is no way any female in my game will ever look like that. Hell they don't even look like that in real life, even if they where fat.

btw i read the author is going to do something about thighs and breast. So what looks like now could be fixed in next version.

Well I don't mean the size so much as the shape. Basketball tits are incredibly ugly on everyone ever. The nipples, based on where the protrusions are in the "bra", are too goddamn high as well.

The only two things he'd need to do to make this something I might actually consider using (if it weren't for the UV maps being unique, anyway) is rework the knee shading and provide a much more natural shape. Not like hellonow's Mai natural, but like UNP at 100% weight natural - teardrop shaped, not spheroid.

That right there is highly subjective. Everyone has their own thing. Some guys think, "the bigger, the better." That's why monster tits are a fetish. Let alone monster asses. That's why CHSBHC even exists -- with 7k endorsements, so it's clearly not just a minor fetish.

He toned down the leg muscles significantly in a recent update. 

With it still being in beta, I expect to see a few additional changes as time goes on.

SW4c5VF.jpg

Perfect, Ideal, brilliant, awesome, most beautiful, I'm speechless, brilliant... THANK YOU!!!

Boobies can be little smaller , but this girl in this pose is perfect.

My preferences are an exact opposite to yours. I like basketball tits and the placement of nipples.

To each his own I guess?

Looks pretty damn bad.

That right there is highly subjective. Everyone has their own thing. Some guys think, "the bigger, the better." That's why monster tits are a fetish. Let alone monster asses. That's why CHSBHC even exists -- with 7k endorsements, so it's clearly not just a minor fetish.

I love CHSBHC, it is the best. :)

Archived