No one will have sex with my character

I mostly use SexLab Romance for dialogue-triggered sex, but i noticed this:

A few days ago i asked Ulfric for sex and he turned me down, so i was like that's fine, since he's a jarl and everything. Today, i asked Nazir from the dark brotherhood and he also turned me down, and again, i was like fine, whatever.

Now i see that no matter who i ask for sex, be it a shopkeeper, guard, or some other unimportant fella, even beggars for Christ's sake, they will always turn me down.

I know i have everything set up properly, even set SL Romance difficulty to easiest. Still, everyone refuses to participate in a sexual interaction.

My SexLab based mods are:

Random attack

Dangerously Nude

Romance

Solutions

Aggressive Prostitution 

Paycrime

Aroused

Nude Creatures

Squirt

Can anyone enlighten me by pointing out the possible source of the issue?

What level is your speechcraft? You would be more successful if your relationship with NPC's are at least level 1 and speechcraft level is high. If you are doing criminal activities, your popularity is going down. So have that in consideration. But if you want to improve your relationship with certain NPC, press the button for console and click with mouse on NPC and type "setrelationshiprank player 4" (it is the highest relationship level in Skyrim). That should do.

Archived