New Nexus Mod with Potential? "Guild Starter"

JDough

:) nice idea, Jay1646.

I had been thinking of a something like a brothel "empire" with locations in all cities, once you made enough money.

There is a mod called "Real Estate" on Nexus which lets you buy almost all buildings and earn money through rent OR to kick out the previous tenant... so it would be possible to start as streetwalker/"barmaid+", earn your dough until you can afford a small house and receive clients (later you could rent it to one of your prostitutes who works from there), etc.

As on option hearthfire or BBL could be used to set up your special "palace of joys" somewhere in the countryside when you have enough reputation and ladies working for you...

To take a - in RL - sick turn, you're idea could even be plugged-in, maybe even with a crime level, like some low chance that someone recognizes one of the sex-slaves and notifies the authorities with some level of consequences...

ah damn, I wish I had some modding skills of any sort.... so, only dreaming remains for now :/

Archived