[Adoptable] Slave Town - A Player Slavery Mod

That's why for starter, a linear progression determine by the author might be easiest. Rather than everyone bringing in they own unique PC have the mod normalize it to be a more general character that works in the context of what the author is trying to do.

This a thousand times. People need to realize that although their suggestions are great, the modder has the final word. 

I been seeing quite a few people trying to make modders do what they want rather than what the modder wants and usually that ends with crash and burn.

You know, being tied, stripped and forced to do someone's bidding for weeks on end has a toll on anyone, no matter how strong willed they might be.Just being enslaved is a pretty detrimental factor to one's psyche.

In fact if they are really going with the idea of having her as a viable asset (trophy, prostitute or servant), they would probably not torture her extremely psychical. It makes no sense, you don't want to ruin your property. So the one proposing that they torture her to the point where she develops diseases and such, that's relatively illogical.

Thats my view on drugs for example - properly trained into obedience PC could become valuable high class courtesan that would earn fortune for the master.

From brain dead junkie you could make a street whore at best.

I dont rly care what exactly this mod will contain. What i would love to see is a content in which by skillful mind breaking PC would become a willing slave over time. Every idea i proposed here can be used for such thing.

And thats why im sayng that idea of "put collar on and be obedient" would be a disappointment to me.

Think of it this way, would you rather have 6 breaking scenes coded, where you chose just one, or have 6 slave quests made where you can do all 6 if you so desire?

Im not proposing 6 different paths of enslavement. There would be one with one goal - to make you a willing slave.

What would vary is the methods that would be used to achieve that goal. Lets say there would be 30 quests from those 6 types (5 for each). You will be able to block 2 types (10 quests). So remaining 20 would be used at random. Mind that you will be able - not you will have to. So if you dont mind all 30 being available thats your choice.

Lets say each would increase your training stat by 1. Once you get lets say 15 training stat you would be considered ready for final stage of mind breaking (grand finale, a quest in which you got options to either agree to become willing slave forever or for example resist and have an option to run away from dungeon which would end your adventure as a slave forever and you will be able to return to normal Skyrim playthrough). It could be up to you when that quest would start - once you would have that 15 or whatever quests completed.

It could be 3 for each type just as much, mind this is just an example.

I would love to see something like that but seriously i wont cry over nights if IAmTheOne would choose something else as long as that something would be interesting.

You know, being tied, stripped and forced to do someone's bidding for weeks on end has a toll on anyone, no matter how strong willed they might be.Just being enslaved is a pretty detrimental factor to one's psyche.

In fact if they are really going with the idea of having her as a viable asset (trophy, prostitute or servant), they would probably not torture her extremely psychical. It makes no sense, you don't want to ruin your property. So the one proposing that they torture her to the point where she develops diseases and such, that's relatively illogical.

Thats my view on drugs for example - properly trained into obedience PC could become valuable high class courtesan that would earn fortune for the master.

From brain dead junkie you could make a street whore at best.

I dont rly care what exactly this mod will contain. What i would love to see is a content in which by skillful mind breaking PC would become a willing slave over time. Every idea i proposed here can be used for such thing.

And thats why im sayng that idea of "put collar on and be obedient" would be a disappointment to me.

The collar makes you a slave thing sounds like  a cop-out, but nevertheless if that is what the modder wants to to do, then so be it. He has to decide what to do and understand that there is no easy answer that will please everyone. I myself plan to render judgment once everything is finished and we can see the bigger picture.

This may be the kind of idea that only a non-modder would come up with, if so, my apologies.

Regarding breaking the pc and how much of whatever stuff the author offers in terms of quests, scenes, and so forth - Why not have a dialog option that appears after a certain (low) number of events in which the pc "admits defeat." If the quests/events were repeatable then ppl could play around with them until they decide that their character has, indeed, broken (at least for now).

Also, it might be a way to filter content? That is, say there are 6 different things, ranging from manual labor to bestiality, would it be difficult to make it so that only the sorts of things that got played through would actually come up again? Master John already allows the slave to choose the order of things to do, so it seems like that might work for this too. I don't know though, honestly, if this is even remotely workable.

But, as has been said, this is the author's mod and work, and content is up to the author.

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

Forgive me if this has already been said, but I didn't see it at first:

This is incompatible with the most recent version of ZaZ animation pack. Reverting to 5.4 helped some. 

Sorry, I'm using ZaZ 5.4. I forgot about that so I guess I'll have to update soon.

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

So I've been reading all of the comments and suggestions (damn, really all of them) and I agree that physical punishment to the point of disease and death makes a slave completely useless. Getting the slave completely dependent on Skooma or other drugs also makes them a liability. A solution to this could be hallucinogenics - Get strapped to a table and force fed a drug that does no physical damage or long lasting mental damage but it makes you think something terrible is happening to you. You live through your fears until you submit. After you finally submit, disobedience could be avoided by threatening to actually set up those situations in real life. For example, you're scared of trolls so you get raped by a troll in a hallucination, then the slavers know you're scared of trolls and they threaten to have one rape you if you disobey. Opininions?

Thats one way to do it.

you're scared of trolls so you get raped by a troll in a hallucination

Some custom animation scene or text mode (like yours char starting to blabber about it in a half dream state)?

Guess living in constant fear would couse some mental issues after some time but lets not go paramedical here without good reason ;)

You could start with it if you like the idea. Work on others after that.

So I've been reading all of the comments and suggestions (damn, really all of them) and I agree that physical punishment to the point of disease and death makes a slave completely useless. Getting the slave completely dependent on Skooma or other drugs also makes them a liability. A solution to this could be hallucinogenics - Get strapped to a table and force fed a drug that does no physical damage or long lasting mental damage but it makes you think something terrible is happening to you. You live through your fears until you submit. After you finally submit, disobedience could be avoided by threatening to actually set up those situations in real life. For example, you're scared of trolls so you get raped by a troll in a hallucination, then the slavers know you're scared of trolls and they threaten to have one rape you if you disobey. Opininions?

The radient prostitution mod does something similiar with

the companion quest as you get told your going to be a living table and after drinking a potion you end up getting screwed by werewolves

and then the dialogue continues on as if the PC didn't remember anything which was all pretty believable.

Chemical encouragement might be more appropriate than as a punishment though so for example if your going to do some fighting they drug you up with something to increase rage/ignore pain and for a sex party they could give you something that made you super horny.

If they have the torture drug, they don't really need to threaten you with the real thing. Unless the point of the drug is just that the PC will babble about their biggest fears, and thus serves only to inform the slavers.

But if it actually makes the PC think they are experiencing the events, then there is not much difference between the drug and the real thing. In this case I think the slavers should not be clear if the PC is suffering from a hallucination or the real thing. If they go back and forth in their dialogue, the PC will have the additional uncertainty if things are real or a hallucination. I imagine being put off balance like this will just make the treatment more effective and make it more difficult to resist, as the PC is distracted trying to figure out what is real and what is not.

I think you have it right. They would want to keep their property as valuable as possible. After all slavery is a business for them. Any punishments would be of the kind that would not detract from a slave's selling price.

Mind games, sleep deprivation, lack of proper food, denial of privacy, are tools commonly used today to break down a person's will. The longer one is subjected to them the harder it becomes to resist.

The number one tool of brain-washing is sleep deprivation. In a relatively short period of time the higher functions of the brain are affected making it more ready to accept that what is happening is normal and right. Once that is accomplished, and the subject broken, then rewards are used to train the subject to become what is desired of them.

Basicly i mean that you would roleplay your character to do its best at resisting those kinds of training that doesnt suit your personal tastes at the cost of making you more vulnerable to other kinds.

It not about what your character likes, its about what you want to see being done to your character and what not.

Test on bestiality could be as much as you witness some bounded slave being attacked by a stray dog (in the docks area for example) - you let that dog to rape her you got bestiality passed (slavers would notice you watching and pick the idea), you save her by killing that dog with your bare hands - no more such content (they will never know what happened and wont pick the idea). It doesnt has to be perfect lore wise. It has to do its job.

I said - nothing hardcore for those previews - unless you would like it to be.

Script load could be simply by checks which quests you got done and which are failed. And you will need this check to run once - at the start of quest line. Thats a breeze.

The most logical way to break the character down is through mind games, ergo deterioration of the mind. This is best achieved through verbal action and operant conditioning. What does this mean? It means that after they diminish the person, they give them a task, and if they accomplish the task the slaver gives them a legit reward (no some greasy orc cock).

What this accomplishes is simple, in time the character will associate the action with a reward, thus will become more obedient. A good example of this at play is Kal-El, who since he is obedient is given more liberty.

Therefore we can assume that the system could work like this. Every time the character acts the way the slaver wants, they get a reward that can simply consist on more freedom, if the character misbehaves, they get more restraints. Behave and you don't have to wear ankle cuffs, misbehave and you get thrown into solitary confinement with a bunch of restrains, behave and you get to wear clothing.

In the end it is like behaving the dog to know that whenever the bell rings it's time for food.

I think you have it right. They would want to keep their property as valuable as possible. After all slavery is a business for them. Any punishments would be of the kind that would not detract from a slave's selling price.

Mind games, sleep deprivation, lack of proper food, denial of privacy, are tools commonly used today to break down a person's will. The longer one is subjected to them the harder it becomes to resist.

The number one tool of brain-washing is sleep deprivation. In a relatively short period of time the higher functions of the brain are affected making it more ready to accept that what is happening is normal and right. Once that is accomplished, and the subject broken, then rewards are used to train the subject to become what is desired of them.

Problem is that vanila skyrim doesnt force you at all to ever sleep. Guess on first char after 100 days passed ingame I had like 5 hours slept.

There are mods for that but I doubt that majority use them.

If this mod would be made cooperative with for examle Eat, Drink, Bathe Sleep mod that would open alot of new possibilities. But thats up to IAmTheOne if he would be willing to do so.

I think that ultimately, it's impossible to create an enslavement scenario that won't grate on someone's suspension of disbelief, seeing how people play everything in Skyrim, from a common farmer to nigh-invulnerable demigods who can one-shot Alduin on hardest difficulty. Perhaps it'd be easier to keep the reasons for putting up with the enslavement in the background, for the individual player to decide.

I would love to see that particular mod incorporated. When PC met M. John first time, was filthy and bladder let go, all very humiliating...lol.

Problem is that vanila skyrim doesnt force you at all to ever sleep. Guess on first char after 100 days passed ingame I had like 5 hours slept.

There are mods for that but I doubt that majority use them.

If this mod would be made cooperative with for examle Eat, Drink, Bathe Sleep mod that would open alot of new possibilities. But thats up to IAmTheOne if he would be willing to do so.

I think that ultimately, it's impossible to create an enslavement scenario that won't grate on someone's suspension of disbelief, seeing how people play everything in Skyrim, from a common farmer to nigh-invulnerable demigods who can one-shot Alduin on hardest difficulty. Perhaps it'd be easier to keep the reasons for putting up with the enslavement in the background, for the individual player to decide.

That is the main reason I suggested a "fade to black" at each step of the breaking. Maybe have some flavor text pop up, but leave the details to the player. After each fade to black, the PC wakes up a step further along in their submission. Works well for the more psychological breaking methods which would be hard to play out strictly as Skyrim scenes.

I would agree they would want to keep there property in good condition as it would affect the sale price but I would say that would only apply to stuff that would cause lasting damage.

Stuff that would heal (like say whip marks) they would still do and just wait for them to heal before selling but you could make a case that they would just find a buyer that is into that.

Also we have magical healing in skyrim so if a client wanted to do something and was willing to pay thousands of gold coin letting them and then paying a healer a few dozen gold coins to fix the damage would make sense.

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

Integrating RND in the future might be possible. I use RND but I need to crank the rates right down otherwise it's like : I'm quite hungry, I need to eat 4 bowls of stew, 2 chickens and a live dragon. I'm now slightly peckish.

Integrating RND in the future might be possible. I use RND but I need to crank the rates right down otherwise it's like : I'm quite hungry, I need to eat 4 bowls of stew, 2 chickens and a live dragon. I'm now slightly peckish.

I'd actually advice against making it a dependancy.

RND is a very script-heavy mod, not so much in how many scripts it uses, but in how many of them need to be constantly running, and that a lot of them are quite expensive for Papyrus to monitor. It is thus not a mod that is easilly mixed with other script-heavy mods, and making it a dependancy could be a little risky.

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

RND is a very script-heavy mod, not so much in how many scripts it uses, but in how many of them need to be constantly running, and that a lot of them are quite expensive for Papyrus to monitor. It is thus not a mod that is easilly mixed with other script-heavy mods, and making it a dependancy could be a little risky.

Yeah, RND would only ever be an optional extra.

As someone with no patience for "immersion mods", I'm happy about it.

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

As someone with no patience for "immersion mods", I'm happy about it.

The only beef I have with food and drink mods is that you usually have to eat a feast just to satisfy yourself and fast travelling basically cripples you

Whole point of using them here was to introduce new options of forcing PC into submission - denial of food, drink or sleep.

If that would be optional (if there would be nothing that force you to drink, eat or sleep) whole thing becomes an wasted effort.

Not sure if it would be possible to build into this mod same idea (mechanics that force you to eat every several hours for example) but much lighter script wise.