Using Outfit Studio to Convert Armor to Custom Body

Hello!

I use a custom body, created with Body Slide, based on Caliente's TBBP. But I wish to change one specific armor meshes (Succubus Armor), cause when the char equipp it, it changes a lot the dimensions of the body, cause my custom body is more slim than that created with the armor. So I want to convert this armor meshes to my custom body. Is it possible? How it works?

Your created a custom body, but you didn't create a custom "armor body" in bodyslide.

You want a thread like this http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16350-bodyslide-armor-and-clothes-list-v2/ .

Use only bodyslide armor. Make sure to go through each armor you download inside bodyslide and set your custom body preset and "create bodies" for each one.

If it doesn't exist, you have to make it yourself in Outfit Studio. There are many guides out there to help you with that.

What you want to do is convert the armor to the same base body you used to create your nude body. So since you used CBBE Advanced TBBP, you'll need to use the guide in that tutorial to add CBBE Advanced TBBP to the list of slider sets available for use, adjust the outfit to fit the body, conform the shapes to sliders, and copy the weights for left and right Breast, Breast01, and Butt to each shape in the outfit that covers the breasts or butt.

Archived