Armor unequip crash.

Hey, can anyone help me out?  I just got sexlab to work but it seems every time I try to unequip male armors, the game instantly crashes.  I've gotten all the required mods installed as well as body replacers like SoS and CBBE for nude bodies, but I dont understand what is causing this crash.

Any help with a list of mods absolutely required and anything that can fix this would be excellent.

By any chance were you using the ALSL Curvy Body preset for Bodyslider?  I found out that one was doing the same thing to me, and wound up replacing the femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif with the meshes from CBBE3 in order to get it to work.

Oops!  Just noticed that you were talking about male bodies.  Sexlab.esm has to be the very last thing in my load order or I run into a variety of problems.

Its any armor.  I dont do customs, so i'm wearing a dragon bone armor, its just whenever I take off any armor.  SexLab is the last thing to load, but it still crashes.  I'm not sure what's happening.

I can tell it isnt female bodies because my spouse walks around nude all the time (no clue why lol, an old mod derped and was deleted, leaving her without clothes)  But as soon as I take off my armor (being male) the game instantly crashes. Any kind of animation that takes off my armor, crashes my game as well.  I'm seirously confused.  I installed SoS and suddenly the game starts crashing.  Though, I'm not sure if sexlab is doing it as well.  I custom installed everything by hand and maybe missed something.  I'm not sure sine nothing I've installed has to do with male skeletons or bodies :l

Posting a load should be the first thing you do when posting problems otherwise we can't really help much other then to guess. If I had to guess I would say that it might be something to do with SOS. Try turning it off and see if you still get a crash.

Turning it off in its entirety also crashed the game.  Had to reinstall everything.  Right now the mod isnt equipped until I sort this out.  I usually keep all of the lover's lab stuff as the first stuff to load, followed by atmospherics and ai spawner stuff.

Archived