(Release)Dragonbone boots for hdt high heels

trumpdog

Got bored and decided to try and remodel the vanilla dragonplate boots to fit with the looks of Shocky's dragonbone barbarian armor and the dragonbone look for my character.This my 1st ever attempt and remodeling anything ingame and may look a bit sloppy.

There are alot of gaps but you have to be at ground level and upclose to see them.I did the best i could with the limited skills i have with mesh editing=)

These are replacer only. HDT highheels custom hights need to be adjusted.

Ive tested these with unp/unpb and sevenbase bombshell and haven't seen any visible clipping...cant speak for other bodies though. Will do the rest of the heavy boots when i have time.

No need for permission to use in another mod, just credit where credits due=)

(Old Dragonbone boots.rar )( New Dragonboneand daedric hdt high heels.rar )

Reworked the Dragonbone boots from scratch and did a set for the Daedric armor.

post-46994-0-91642800-1397881098_thumb.jpg

post-46994-0-33289000-1398069661_thumb.jpg

post-46994-0-46738600-1398069670_thumb.jpg

post-46994-0-02657100-1398126902_thumb.jpg

post-46994-0-90957500-1398126909_thumb.jpg

post-46994-0-69396900-1398126915_thumb.jpg

look here these pictures to this "dragonplate boots" has been around the "16 January 2012" and not of "Shocky".

the armor is suspiciously similar.

You misunderstood the post, I have nothing to do with this. He works on the boots by himself so they would look similar to my 'dragonbone barbarian armor'.

look here these pictures to this "dragonplate boots" has been around the "16 January 2012" and not of "Shocky".

You misunderstood the post, I have nothing to do with this. He works on the boots by himself so they would look similar to my 'dragonbone barbarian armor'.

this should be no insinuation, I just wanted to show that it is these boots for a long time gives. :)

they are advised only to "forgetfulness", this armor on my images had already BBP and was made for CBBE and CHSBHC.

1676.jpg

1673.jpg

i used part of the  armor in this screenshot for my character.What i meant was i was fitting the boots to match Shockys dragonbone barbarian boots since the knee pads had some serious clipping with the bone plating on the left leg.Im sure this isent what you meant by the boots have been around awhile but i did create mine using the vanilla model, very different than those ones=)

The finished boots will be fitted to the vanilla dragonbone armor.

I recreated most of that dragonbone armor from scratch using the the authors original model design as the template since i was having strange lighting issues with his and with that said, i did not create the armor...just "re-created" it using the vanilla model and converted it to unp tbbp

and the models were a mess in blender.

Later tonight or tomarrow ill release the boots as a replacer for the orignal DB boots

Does anyone know who the orignal author of that dragonbone armor is?I know it uses the vanilla models but it is his design and would not want to release it without his permission, im working on finishing the rest of the armor and would like to release it as a convert to unp tbbp if i can get the required permission.=)

After reading my orignal post, i guess that was all worded wrong and easy to misunderstand.=P

The leg bones part of the boots and the gautlets/pauldrons are of Shocky's and the armor torso is that of an unknown author.

Adding that to the original post to clear up any misunderstandings=P

this should be no insinuation, I just wanted to show that it is these boots for a long time gives. :)

they are advised only to "forgetfulness", this armor on my images had already BBP and was made for CBBE and CHSBHC.

I would like to have this armor for CHSBHC as well.

Could you please upload it somewhere?

edit: modest ask, could you CHSBHC a conversion of this armor make?

Can I conclude that you don't have or found the CHSBHC conversion yet.

Guest roylleh

Gee, it'd sure be nice if someone were to do HDT HH for all the vanilla greaves/boots/shoes/etc. *wink*

All kidding aside though, I'm currently using TBBP + Pregnant replacers for all the vanilla and TERA armors as well as HDT HH replacers for the TERA greaves/boots/shoes/etc. So needless to say, I'd love nothing more than to complete this collection with vanilla HDT HH replacers.  :D

there was a CHSBHC BBP version, but this had a neck seam. look here this page is already two years closed! I do not know why the CHSBHC version "removed" has been.

edit; with "could you CHSBHC a conversion of this armor make"?

I mean this!

http://www.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_04_2014/post-46994-0-91642800-1397881098.jpg

there was a CHSBHC BBP version, but this had a neck seam. look here this page is already two years closed! I do not know why the CHSBHC version "removed" has been.

edit; with "could you CHSBHC a conversion of this armor make"?

I mean this!

http://www.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_04_2014/post-46994-0-91642800-1397881098.jpg

the only thing i can tell you is maybe switch body mods to cbbe or unpbo bbp, i tried converting it to CHSBHC and had no luck...the body shape is too much for me to work with.

There is a unpbo version of this armor at http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23723-unpbo-oppai-7b-oppai-tbbpbbp-last-updated-32514/ under conversion set 1

Archived