UNBP w/ Cleavage WIP

esmm40

Update 27 Apr:

So I toyed around a little using the Cleavage model to make a psuedo FullMetal Bikini/ WitchElf hybrid. Let me know what you think:

3356719-1398646948.jpg

1st Post:

So I never was completely happy with some of the UNPB conversions because I never really felt like some of the armors that deserved Cleavage really got it. So here is a work in progress I tried out today using the 7base model as reference and Bodyslide/Blender to come up with a UNPB hybrid with weight slider support. I used the Forbidden Ebony Armor as a trial run. So if you downloaded my previous conversion of it just drop these meshes in place instead, and if not you'll need the original which is pretty easy to find here under 7base conversions.

The reason I did this is because I feel like 7base just has too wide a thighs for me and the smaller weight slider doesnt really show much change. Where as I have always loved the difference in UNPB I just never felt there was a version with adequate cleavage for certain armors. Anyway, let me know what you think. 

enb_2014_04_16_19_56_50_06_by_esmm40-d7e

ForbiddenEbony.rar

YAY!

Another morph for me to add to unibody!

Well I'll need to take a closer look at the body shape and compare, but hopefully you sir could be a helpful pioneer in the creation of 'clothing effect' sliders :D

(You can do a quick forum search about how I plan to use stuff like this in Bodyslide, it was called [POC] Clothing sliders or something like that I believe)

Slimmer thighs and big Seven Base boobs? It's called UNP Top Model. ;)

It's definitely similar, though Top Model is extremely thin with giant breasts at the high end -- UNPB at its high end winds up looking "thicker," for lack of a better term. 

It's definitely similar, though Top Model is extremely thin with giant breasts at the high end -- UNPB at its high end winds up looking "thicker," for lack of a better term. 

It does because it's basically normal UNP with bigger breasts so the legs have the exact same size as UNP at high weight. UNP Topmodel however looks like it's using the 0 weight legs at 100% weight with 7B boobs which imo looks...odd for the lack of a better term.

It does because it's basically normal UNP with bigger breasts so the legs have the exact same size as UNP at high weight. UNP Topmodel however looks like it's using the 0 weight legs at 100% weight with 7B boobs which imo looks...odd for the lack of a better term.

Iirc, Top Model is UNP-Slim with huge breasts, which is why it tends to look a bit too thin for my taste.

Isn't UNPBO basically UNPB with cleavage? I checked both meshes and they have pretty much the exact same breastsize just that UNPBO has, well, cleavage.

They are the same in principle. That said, Oppai was made specifically for titty fucking with Sexlab and other animation packs. In that respect, the breasts were enlarged past normal UNPB and shaped with a little gap in there so the wang could rest all snugly in between them. 

As yet, nobody has made a true UNPB-Cleavage body. Though using the cleavage SFW meshes in the UNPB download as a base is an excellent idea.

Yeah, Top Model is UNP Skinny/Slim at max weight with only the breast size adjustable with the weight slider, with 0 being max for skinny and 100 being sevenbase size. The body maintains it's size throughout the weight slide. When I use TM it's with a thinner character at lower weight so it looks great and not so top heavy. :lol:

You can find the official UNPB Cleavage meshes in the "MESH RESOURCES FOR MODDER" on the main UNPB page on the nexus.

Sounds like that is your best bet, Esmm. 

I look forward to seeing other armor conversions for UNPB-cleavage. 

Thanks for all the input gang. I took a look at xp32's Cleavage meshes and remembered that I had actually pursued that avenue a while back when I first got the idea. The problem is that if you are using a middle weight like I normally do, you lose a lot of the cleavage because the lowest weight setting doesnt really have any. Of course this whole idea would really only make sense while wearing something because breasts dont naturally shape that way on their own, but ideally I want a mesh that ends up the way his do at 100% but start out with at least some kind of natural almost pushup effect for the lowest setting to use when wearing things like the Forbidden Ebony Armor. 

The "Official" cleavage ones and the ones your are working on are a lot different.  I would say keep with yours as I think they look far better.  The XP32 ones barely touch at 100% weight.  The model looks fantastic.  I've never liked the look of the lower parts of 7Base and I am glad to see someone adding a new twist onto UNPB.

Thanks for all the input gang. I took a look at xp32's Cleavage meshes and remembered that I had actually pursued that avenue a while back when I first got the idea. The problem is that if you are using a middle weight like I normally do, you lose a lot of the cleavage because the lowest weight setting doesnt really have any. Of course this whole idea would really only make sense while wearing something because breasts dont naturally shape that way on their own, but ideally I want a mesh that ends up the way his do at 100% but start out with at least some kind of natural almost pushup effect for the lowest setting to use when wearing things like the Forbidden Ebony Armor. 

The "Official" cleavage ones and the ones your are working on are a lot different.  I would say keep with yours as I think they look far better.  The XP32 ones barely touch at 100% weight.  The model looks fantastic.  I've never liked the look of the lower parts of 7Base and I am glad to see someone adding a new twist onto UNPB.

I agree. Your model looks much better. Cleavage meshes are only to be used as a resource for those tight-fitting, snug outfits, not on their own, so no worries there.

so far the working model I posted for the Forbidden Ebony seems to work ok, but I noticed around the middle weights that i still get some uneven curving. Not sure if that is the armor specifically in this case or the body also. Let me know if you all see anything or have suggestions.

Also, the version here is a mix of 7base and UNPB, but I have been messing around with XP32's Cleavage _1 mesh to see if I can make a _0 weight with comparable cleavage to match. So far I haven't been able to make it look as natural as I would like. 

Here is a new conversion for Cleavage, with TBBP on the modified UNPB body. Let me know what you think. Also you will need to install the original file here and copy over my meshes. There might be some clipping int he gauntlets and boots as I haven't converted them at all.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/7288-xinavros-conversions-for-skyrim/

edit: it seems the plugin adds other components automatically, so for now it may work better to rename these files and use them as replacers. Be mindful though to keep the textures from the original files where they are. 

Dragonage.rar

Archived