A Question....

First of all.. Hello. Sorry if im using bad eglish :P

I dont have a "serious" problem, just one dysfunction.

i was getting fcked by females on skyrim but now(last 2 days) suddenly they stopped. I was walking on Whiterun (for example) and ysolda or other female chars were coming to have sex with me. I can stil have sex with them, but i have to speak 1st. Until 2 days ago women were coming on me. (sry if i confused you.)

im using dangerous nights/Sexlab submit,defeat,random rape.

i put chances at 100% but nothing... maybe someone knows why that happened? Also i put default setting for any option but still nothing.

Well it sounds like it was Random sex mod that was causing it. Keep in mind it is from what I remember when I used it pretty random. It triggers every so often and your PC may or may not be the target it can just be NPC/NPC too. So it could just be you was getting alot of hits before and now your not.

Though to be fair I have not used Random mod in awhile so I am not real up on it. The others should not cause random sex except during sleep or combat.

Archived