Most likely, you have the Dark Brotherhood entry quest (DBEntranceQuest) also running; this quest's sleep events are not triggered while that is active, to prevent them from both firing at the same time.  And it doesn't seem to shut down cleanly, at least for some.  I'll narrow the conditions on that for the next version.  In the meantime, if that is your problem (and you're done with DBEntranceQuest), then 'stopquest DBEntranceQuest' might sort things out.

• Spriggan rootlets can be shaved off, with Nettlebane and a briar heart.
  • Bathing in the waters of Eldergleam Sanctuary will prevent further transformation for 3 days. This requires swimming, not just wading, but there are a few spots where the water is deep enough.

How exactly it wors? I tried to swin, appears a message about spriggan sleep, but the armor can't be removed yet.

And about Nettlebane and briar heart to remove, how it works? What i need to do to remove with this way?

You should have some spells/powers to remove the armour, after talking to Danica I think.

you have to have both the briar heart and nettlebane in your inventory and the two spells to shave will appear in the shouts list of the character's spells and powers.

You should have some spells/powers to remove the armour, after talking to Danica I think.

you have to have both the briar heart and nettlebane in your inventory and the two spells to shave will appear in the shouts list of the character's spells and powers.

Yup, this is after you get the Sap for the Tree in Whiterun( the Quest from Danica)

I am having a problem initialising this quest at the moment, i rescued the sybil of dibella a while ago and havent been captured, i went through the pages here to make sure that it wasnt a problem already found, so i looked up sqv DBEntrancequest which was completed and then i opened 

sqv spriggan_introquest.

Taking a first look it is enabled and running and at a stage 0 so i scrolled up to the top and noticed that everything had a value except for script state which simply looked like this: ""

Is this a problem that can be easily resolved with a few lines or is it more complicated?

Edit 

also i do not have a dark brotherhood initiation quest running and i do not have any devious devices equipped.

Nothing from that sounds at all abnormal.  Do you have any sleep interrupt mods (e.g. Dangerous Nights)?  And just to be sure: you're not trying this with SexLab 1.5x are you?  (Not that I'd expect that to break the intro quest in this fashion, but...)

Nothing from that sounds at all abnormal.  Do you have any sleep interrupt mods (e.g. Dangerous Nights)?  And just to be sure: you're not trying this with SexLab 1.5x are you?  (Not that I'd expect that to break the intro quest in this fashion, but...)

No sir i have sexlab version 1.39b, the only thing i can think of in that case is no boring sleep/wait menu, im going to go and see what happens when i disable it.

Edit:

AAAAND BOOM it works there is a compatability issue with no boring sleep-wait menu, it worked after i slept in the same bed for just 1 hour thank you for your help and i hope that this may help in the future ::)

hello, I dont know if this question was answered but After reading the front page I couldnt get the info, But Does this work with SL Framework 154 and Zaz animation pack V0552?

Just wondering, thx for any info   :)

The current version doesn't.

But the next one will.

I am working on a final bug fix before I can release the new version of SD+ with Death Alternative integration.

I asked Skyrimll the other day about SD+ about 1.54 sexlab, Cause ATM I use the SD+ for the armor cause I dont use CBBE  :blush:

This mod is awesome!  It was always one of my favorite aspects of SD, so I'm loving it.  In case you wanted to know, I'm running the most recent versions of SexLab and Zaz and haven't had any issues yet with them.  The only thing I did run into a problem with was when Dangerous Nights and the capture event fired simultaneously.  I ended up being raped by a phantom in front of the hag raven.  In the end, it caused the game to hang - just a heads up on that.  It was easy enough to work around though.

One thing that I wanted to suggest, is that there is some magic effect that sort of looks like glowy green lines that appear across that skin of characters (not sure what the effect is called).  It would be cool if those appeared as sort of a precursor to changing, like when you're using magic and shortly thereafter (or all the time when shaved possibly).  It would make the fact that you're filled with sap / rootlings all the time have a visible reminder.

:D

EDIT: The effect I'm talking about is actually the effect that briefly happens when you cast Wild Growth on yourself (just tried it out for the first time).

When my character auto equip the armbinder during the quest, she just use normal animations with invisible hands. I have Zaz animation pack version 5.52.

Which means you also have SexLab 1.5x, which as it says in red back on the status post (2nd post) is not yet supported because Devious Devices (the mod that provides the armbinder) does not fully work with it yet. 

That should be remedied Real Soon , so be patient.

When my character auto equip the armbinder during the quest, she just use normal animations with invisible hands. I have Zaz animation pack version 5.52.

Which means you also have SexLab 1.5x, which as it says in red back on the status post (2nd post) is not yet supported because Devious Devices (the mod that provides the armbinder) does not fully work with it yet. 

That should be remedied Real Soon , so be patient.

I too have Sexlab 1.54 and Zaz 552 and it worked fine for me.  In my experience, the problem you are talking about is due to a non-supported character mesh for the arm binder.  For example, I was using Dream Girl for a while, and the arm binder never worked correctly (the arm binder was behind me, but my handless character was swinging her arms like she was running normally).  I currently use CBBE with HDT and it is working just fine graphically.

It should be mostly safe to use with SexLab v1.55 and DDI v2.7.5 (the v1.55 update includes a bug fix you really need).  Any lingering compatibility problems should be dealt with shortly - I am testing an update now.

Edit: And the new update, v1.20, is now up.  This version works with v1.55 (and in fact requires at least v1.54).

Note, the intro quest's "OnSleep" event trigger is more restrictive in v1.20; it will not trigger if you are sleeping in an inn, or in jail, or in a guild hall (Jorvaskr, Ragged Flagon, Mage College, Dark Brotherhood sanctuary, or Bard College).  Sleeping in a cave, or outdoors, will still trigger the intro.

This update should be safe to install mid-game.

EDIT: The effect I'm talking about is actually the effect that briefly happens when you cast Wild Growth on yourself (just tried it out for the first time).

That would be the 'EnchGreenFXShader' hit shader (one of the visual FX for magic effects).  I sort of figured that the red-tinged blurry vision (borrowed from the effect of Sleeping Tree sap) was a sufficient indicator that a growth phase had started.  And it has the added advantage that it really encourages you to get on with the growing, since the blurred vision is a real handicap.

But I may use other visual FX from time to time, especially for less obvious events.  For example, I could easily see using the 'EnchGreenFXShader' when your growth rate accelerates due to being caught out in the rain...

Thats great for the new update, Sad thing is SD+ hasnt been updated yet and I use that one for the Spriggen Armor and not the CBBE one  :(

If you copied the UNP version of the armor to where this mod expects to find it, then you probably don't need to have SD+ loaded to keep using it.  As long as the mesh and texture files are in the right place, the rest doesn't matter (for the purposes of this mod, anyway).

Thats great for the new update, Sad thing is SD+ hasnt been updated yet and I use that one for the Spriggen Armor and not the CBBE one  :(

If you copied the UNP version of the armor to where this mod expects to find it, then you probably don't need to have SD+ loaded to keep using it.  As long as the mesh and texture files are in the right place, the rest doesn't matter (for the purposes of this mod, anyway).

Rather then pulling the armour from SD+ get it from

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10341-conversions-for-unpb-with-bbp/

sprigan wood

It seems to be OK with Sac, Sprigan, (I have not checked if its OK with unp vaniila, it is with upbp & hdt)

That would be the 'EnchGreenFXShader' hit shader (one of the visual FX for magic effects).  I sort of figured that the red-tinged blurry vision (borrowed from the effect of Sleeping Tree sap) was a sufficient indicator that a growth phase had started.  And it has the added advantage that it really encourages you to get on with the growing, since the blurred vision is a real handicap.

But I may use other visual FX from time to time, especially for less obvious events.  For example, I could easily see using the 'EnchGreenFXShader' when your growth rate accelerates due to being caught out in the rain...

That's actually sort of what I meant - not that it should be the indicator that it was ready to grow, but rather that you were doing something that was bringing you to that point - kind of like your skin crawling as you cast a magic spell; or, like you said, as the rain hits your skin (And thanks for sharing the name of the shader.  I saw those in Creation Kit, but I couldn't figure out how to preview them).

I wouldn't want to add an extra FX shader every time you cast a spell (for one thing, you can only display one of them at a time, and many spells have their own).  But I like the idea of using it to hint at what's going on under the covers.

The growth chance (per spell or shout) is variable: it starts at 0% right after a growth phase, then increments gradually until it reaches 10% per event (incrementing over time, when casting spells, or when rained upon).  Showing the FX briefly each time this chance increases might be a good way to help foreshadow the coming change.

Seems that if you have done Kyne's Sacred Trials before you meet the pilgrim you can;t do the trigger full cure quest (Froki only has default dialog)

sorry if this is fixed in 1.2 dow'nt want to update to SL1.5x yet.