Not sure if it matters for how you'd add things to Froki but he and his grandkid can be moved to Helgen with the Helgen Reborn mod.

Don't think it would matter.  Dialogue conditions aren't (usually) sensitive to location.

I've been reading the thread and following the progress of the mod, but have been hesitant to install it since I wasn't sure that I wanted to put up with the permanent effects.  I like your permacure quest idea, and with that I'd reconsider whether I want to use the mod.

Not sure if it matters for how you'd add things to Froki but he and his grandkid can be moved to Helgen with the Helgen Reborn mod.

Don't think it would matter.  Dialogue conditions aren't (usually) sensitive to location.

They actually revoice him but I checked and they don't touch the original dialogue entries, just add new ones and change his voice type.

Game keeps crashing after the spriggan armor first gets equipped. All required mods are installed. ='(

You need the latest version of FNIS and zaz animation pack 0551 it and you wont get a CTD equipping the spriggan armor (worked for me).

didnt see there was a newer FNIS out, that fixed it, Thx

Wait I just read the outline.  So are you turning into a Spriggan or a Hagraven?

OK, you win.  That's one question I really didn't see coming.  ;)

Spriggan, of course... well, sort of. 

We don't have a Hagraven model that's playable, or I might've been tempted to try to work that in.

Hmm i have a problem i can't see the armor its invisible and i use CBBE models

Try 'player.setnpcweight 99'.  I'd bet you have weight set to 100%, and as I recall an unmodified version of the armor has a problem at 100% weight. 

How do I communicate with the mask on?  I have a quill/ink/paper, but still just gagged sounds.

It requires a conscious decision to use them (so they don't get used up by random passerby).  See the lesser powers, there should be one like 'Scrawled notes'.

Alright, so I can't get it to work. It crashes during the first scene, about a second after the armour is equipped. The last thing it seems to be doing is trying to equip an armbinder. I checked and I doesn't look like I'm missing any mods.

EDIT: my bad... Apparently it was FNIS that did it. I thought I had the newest version .-.

my magicka doesnt regen at all after the starting scene, and will the graphics be always blurry? 

Until you have sex, to complete the next growth cycle, yes.  But the starting scene should've taken care of that requirement.  No Spriggan growth?

hi, great mod i been playing with it for a while. but now how do i take out the roots, i have the neattle bane and 10 briar heart, what to do?

Check under lesser powers, look for something along the lines of 'Shave'.

Hi, great mod concept however I can't get it to trigger, I have met the requirements and it shows as enabled when I use 'sqv spriggan_introquest. I have travelled around and slept multiple times. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi, great mod concept however I can't get it to trigger, I have met the requirements and it shows as enabled when I use 'sqv spriggan_introquest. I have travelled around and slept multiple times. Any help would be appreciated.

Are you using any sleep-related mods (Dangerous Nights, for example)?   Are you currently in the Dark Brotherhood intro quest ('sqv DBEntranceQuest')?  Is 'Spriggan_IntroQuest' running, not just enabled?  Did the 'sqv' command show any script variables uninitialized (set to 'None')?

Are you currently wearing any Devious Devices?

Are you using any sleep-related mods (Dangerous Nights, for example)?   Are you currently in the Dark Brotherhood intro quest ('sqv DBEntranceQuest')?  Is 'Spriggan_IntroQuest' running, not just enabled?  Did the 'sqv' command show any script variables uninitialized (set to 'None')?

Are you currently wearing any Devious Devices?

No sleep mods, the DB intro quest states that it is running and at stage 20 (I have completed it) the spriggan_introquest is enabled and at stage 0 and no uninitialised scrip variables show up.

Edit: no devious devices.

my magicka doesnt regen at all after the starting scene, and will the graphics be always blurry? 

Until you have sex, to complete the next growth cycle, yes.  But the starting scene should've taken care of that requirement.  No Spriggan growth?

nothing change after the first scene, only my magicka won't regen and the screen is always blurry :( and how do you get spriggan growth?

If the DB intro quest is done, it should be at stage 255, as I read it.  So my check for the DB intro (to avoid having the two sleep events fighting) is preventing you from starting.

Thanks for your help, ill revert to a pre DB save and see what happens.