T6M install issues

Occultdrake

ok i'm not new to modding or mod installation, but I can't for the life of me get the T6M body to install and look the way it is supposed to, and i'll include a couple screens to show what I mean.  tried the Type 3 body first then switched over to the T6M after having the same issue with type 3

is it a body mesh problem or a texture problem? or both? kinda stumped on this one

That's odd... Hmm...here's something I've found that could help..

For those of you still having problems with the archive invalidation invalidated function to work properly with New Vegas Mod Manager, this is because of the way steam launches the game.

1st things first make sure you do have the archive invalidation enabled by going to your Steam/steamapps/common/fallout new vegas/Data and looking for ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated!.bsa

If it is not there open up NVMM and click Toggle Invalidation. You will get a box asking to Apply Archive Invalidation click yes.

now try the following:
1.) Go to your Steam/steamapps/common/fallout new vegas folder
2.) Find Fallout_default.ini,
3.) Right click and go to properties.
4.) UNcheck read only and open the file
5.) Search for SArchiveList
6.) Once found add "ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated!.bsa" to the list before "Fallout - Textures.bsa".
It will look like this SArchiveList=ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated!.bsa, Fallout - Textures.bsa, Fallout - Meshes.bsa, ....etc.......etc
7.) Save the file
8.) Renable Read Only

NOW

9.) Goto Users/<your user name>/Documents/My Games/FalloutNV
10.) Find Fallout.ini
11.) Repeat steps 3 - 8

Basically what seems to be happening is steam doesn't like you to configure your configuration files ... go figure. Whenever the fallout.ini differs from the Fallout_Default.ini it takes it upon itself to replace the fallout.ini with a fresh copy of Fallout_default.ini regardless of whether or not you have read only set.

The BSA file may have a different name though... i.e mine is Fallout - AI!.bsa yours could be Fallout - AII-FNV!.bsa ..just keep that in mind when searching for it in the INI...

Archived