Mod Organizer/Skyre Help?

Daemones

Hey all,

I want to make two separate installs of Skyrim and I was recommended MO rather than NMM. According to the author of Skyre, both Skyre and MO itself should be compatible with one another, but I'm unsure how to install it specifically. For example, the data folders for Skyre according to MO were not properly organized, and there's no way to get the "green" go-ahead by re-organizing them. Also, I am unsure how to install the Reproccer needed for Skyre, and the additional Balbor and Steel Reproccer, as well as the Immersive Armors v7 patch for Skyre. I really need a step by step instruction on this, if possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, it seems I'm unable to move around my load order. When I try to, it just highlights it, then highlights the rest when moving it.

I have repackaged it for you, and uploaded to 4shared:

http://www.4shared.com/rar/zU_v9zGyba/SkyRe_MO.html

It's packed in a pretty crazy way if you don't plan on using the NMM installer.

Here are the credits given by T3nd0:

- All the people that help me with useful feedback and bug reports, especially the following:
TheThirdRace, seandavid, ragnarr, knac, CloudR, ArchXeno, Hyet, shiaun, Slayer3010, Crashloop, MsLeeches, Aknevrec, eskmul, Sir Vinnie, mjharper, Marekwie3, desuzakido, Nowhereville, konrad1703, Starlight14, DanAgile, ivactheseeker, Fearil, Toffer90, RisingManes, Krhanal, Lokiron, vegeta0585, obdown666, Blake81, Athyra, Oogee, Kazekage1, Timarot, Metal-Gear REX, dmsmikhail, trickssss, Omenpapa, Stardust, Akratenn, ThyHarrowing, Kozui
...and whoever I may have forgotten.

Special mentions:
mcdraken, who literally contributed hundreds of ideas, and shaped the mod to a huge extent
RileyWulf, who contributed buttloads of text
Rabitfriend for doing a great deal of user support

- The translators that make sure SkyRe reaches out to the world

- SilversParlor for doing the graphic stuff on this page

Credits and thanks go to the following modders for allowing me to include their work in Skyrim Redone:

- 747823 - Weapons of the Third Era
- jonwd7 - Brawl Bugs Patch
- PrivateEye - Heavy Armory 
- Borgut1337 - Sneak Tools
- Grantiz - Recurve Longbows

Hmm it seems when I upload it to MO, it installs Survivalism, which is required for Frostfall, which I don't have :P

You should be able to unzip the folder and remove what you don't want/need then zip it back up and install it.

Just remember that when you repack a mod it should be in the same folder structure that Skyrim already uses (Skyrim/data/whatever/whatever). And /data/ should be at the top of the file tree.

Okay, it worked. And i was also able to run the reproccer from MO. What about for Balbor and Steelsouls SkyRe Reproccer? There are multiple fixes and patches to choose from in the menu. Do I just select the ones I need/want and continue, or do I have to do something manually?

Those reproccers should work the same way as the last one worked. Set as an executable binary and launch it.

You'll find that repacking some poorly structured mods isn't hard at all (if you've ever manually installed much the file structure should be ingrained already). I even combine similar mods, like texture replacers or animations for example, all into a single mod with the appropriate file tree then zip it up, name it something cool with "MO" in the title and use that to install. I even took the 6 files from SG 220 hair pack and combined them into one 4gig folder, zipped it then installed it.

It only takes a couple minutes tops to repack a mod. No big deal. Most don't need it anyway and most that use a third party installed still work with Mod Organizer anyway, just like they do with NMM.

Archived