Radiant Prostitution Tweaked: Make your own Quests

korialstraszbob

I implemented a way so new quest by other people can be added quite easily.

The only draw back it currently has is that you have to depend on RP. I will try to create a way so that you can add quest to RP without depending on it.

This thread is for people who want to start modding themself or just add there own quest to RP.

Prerequisites

Basic Setup

1. Install RP and its dependencies like you normaly would

2. Open the MF_RadiantProstitution.bsa-File with your BSA Decompressor.
    If you use BSAopt use the browse button in the top right corner. once done it should look like this.

3. Decompress the BSA File into your Data folder.
    For BSAopt use the browse button in the lower right corner. Navigate to your Data folder inside the skyrim installation and click the "use folder" button. after that hit unpack and you are done. !!WARNING!! You have to repeate this every time you update RP as loose files have a higher priority as bsa files !!WARNING!!

post-166868-0-87886300-1397584954_thumb.png

4. ESM-ify the MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
    This is necessary as the Creation Kit will only allow your plugin to depend on ESM Files. Install Wyre Bash like a normal mod. You will find a folder called "mopy" inside your skyrim folder. Thats where the Wyre Bash executable is. Start Wyre Bash it will show all you installed mods. Sort the list my File oder load order and search for the MF_RadiantProstitution.esp. right click the file and hit esm-ify (see screenshot if that is not the name). This will change a bit in the file and will allow you to use it as a dependency. it will also fuck up your load order as ESM files are force loaded befor the rest so check it after you done it.

post-166868-0-69008700-1397585008_thumb.png

5. Install the Creation kit
    The Creation Kit is installed through the Steam client. Open your library and change the dropdown from Games to Tools and search for the Creation Kit entry. right click it and hit install Game. dont ask why game i dont know.

post-166868-0-21482000-1397585058_thumb.png

6. Fix the Creation Kit Config
    The Creation Kit Config that is delivered with the install needs some fixing. Go into your Skyrim folder and open the SkyrimEditor.ini. Now search for "bAllowMultipleMasterLoads" and set it from "0" to "1" this will allow you to depend on multiple files. If this option does not exist create the entry under the [General] Section. Then search for "SResourceArchiveList". there should be 2 Entries "SResourceArchiveList" and "SResourceArchiveList2". Add the Name of your installed DLCs with a ".bsa" ending to "SResourceArchiveList2". As i have all DLCs it looks like this "SResourceArchiveList2=Shaders.bsa, Update.bsa, Dawnguard.bsa, HearthFires.bsa, Dragonborn.bsa"

With this the setup is done and you can fire up the creation kit.

Creating a dependend Quest:

1. Start your Creation kit

2. Open RP as dependency
    When the Creation Kit is started you will see 4 Windows (Creation Kit, Object Window, Render Window and Cell View). Hit the "Open Master/Plugin File" Button at the top left of the tool bar (See screenshot). In the opening window search for the "MF_RadiantProstitution.esp" file and double click it. DON'T hit "set as active file" and click ok.

post-166868-0-23045900-1397585162_thumb.png

The Creation kit will now load RP and its dependencies. If there should be some popup click the most right button. The message says something about "Yes all" in the german version i use i have to hit "abbrechen" which equals to "cancle" in english so i hope it the buttons are label right in your language. If you did it right you should see all content of RP if you enter "mf_" in the filter input in the object window and then select "All" in the tree.

post-166868-0-08443200-1397585177_thumb.png

3. Creating Your plugin.
    Got to "File > Save" as you did set an active file the CK will prompt you to create a new one.

4. Creating your Quest
    You create a RP Quest like you would create any other Skyrim quest. If you know how its done then you can skip to 4 else you should at least read "Planing the Quest", "Dialogue", "Quest Objectives" to know how to create Stages, Objectives, Aliases and Dialog.

And if that still does not help you let create a simple Quest together.

First got to "Character > Quests" in the Object Window and right click on the right hand side and select "New"

post-166868-0-74800200-1397748402_thumb.png

After that the quest window will open up. You will see 5 Tabs at the Top "Quest Data" ,"Quest Sages", "Quest Objectives", "Quest Aliases", "Scripts"

post-166868-0-27978200-1397748570_thumb.png

You should start at the "Quest Data" Tab for a discription on what the different properties and Input fields to look here Creation Kit

For now lets uncheck "Start Game Enabled" and "Run Once" and check "Allow Repeated Stages". Set the Type to "Side Quest". Give the Quest a ID, In our case mf_prostitute_example, give it a name (The Example) and a priority (50). After you done this it should look like this.

post-166868-0-82136000-1397749069_thumb.png

Now lets switch to the "Quest Stages" tab. For informations on the this you see check the Creation Kit.

Now here is the place where you layout your quest. Quest stages are states you quest can take on.

If you want to know what to do with these check one of my Quests for a reference, mf_prostitute_stablebang is a good example.

The Index is the identifier of the Quest Stage and is later use with the Methods setStage and getStage.

Lets create a couple of Stages.

post-166868-0-05226800-1397749490_thumb.pngpost-166868-0-17602100-1397749492_thumb.pngpost-166868-0-69909700-1397749494_thumb.pngpost-166868-0-42159400-1397749496_thumb.pngpost-166868-0-82855400-1397749497_thumb.png

Little word of advice you can change the Index by clicking on it and pressing F2 and you should define your index in a stepping of 10 so you have space if you need to add another one later.

So what did we do?

We created a Start Up Stage so we can do somethings before the player goes on his quest.

A intermediary stage where the player has to do something.

A Fail Quest Stage which makes the Quest Fail and moves it from active to completed but show the Quest failed message. If there are some objectives active we have to mark them as failed for that we add "failAllObjectives()" as Papyrus Fragment.

A complete Quest which makes the Quest complete and moves it from active to completed but show the Quest failed message.If there are some objectives active we have to mark them as complete for that we add "completeAllObjectives()" as Papyrus Fragment.

And a Shut Down Stage this stage is there so we can clean up after our self once the quest is done.

We also created some Log Entries so the Player knows what he needs to do now. You can assign conditions to Log Entries so depending on what happened you don't need to create 100 different stages but instead just create different Log Entries and assign them Conditions. The First Matching Log Entry gets Actives when the Stage gets set.

Lets Skip Quest Objectives for now at switch to the "Quest Aliases". As before check the Creation Kit for information on what you see.

Ok Quest Aliases are your way of forcing NPCs to participate in your quest, finding random location or define specific locations, use items etc. They are also use to assign keyword, AI packages and scripts to a Actor.

For now lets create a Alias that contains the player. Right Click into the table and choose new Reference Alias.

post-166868-0-40419500-1397752396_thumb.png

In the now open Window give a Alias a name, in this case Player.

For the Fill type select "Specific Reference" click the button "Select Forced Reference" right next to it.

In the now open popup select "(any)" for Cell and the Ref drop down should say "PlayerRef"

post-166868-0-45616900-1397752402_thumb.png

Now it ok and ok again. With this we have the player in our hand and can use it to find out in witch hold the player currently is. For that create a new Alias but instead of selection "new Reference Alias" select "new Location Alias".

post-166868-0-72957800-1397752891_thumb.png

To get the hold the player is currently in select "Reference Alias Location" for Fill Type and select the Player Alias from the left drop down and select "LocTypeHold" for the Keyword. Also select "allow Reseved", "Allow Cleared" and "Store Text". Hit OK.

post-166868-0-72189200-1397755179_thumb.png

With this the Alias will be filled with the Hold the Player is in at the start of the quest. Now we will use this to search for a random male NPC. For that you create a new Reference Alias and define like shown in the following screenshot.

post-166868-0-95250500-1397755952_thumb.png

This time we used Find Matching Reference for the Fill Type. This will search for a Thing (Item,Armor,Monster or Actor) that matches the conditions. To add a condition just right click the table and select "Add".

To make sure we get a NPC we have to add a condition that checks for the Keyword (HasKeword) "AcotrTypeNPC" if you wanted a random creature you have to search for "ActorTypeCreature".

To check if that NPC is in the hold the player is in we need to use "GetIsEditorLocAlias" as Condition Function and select the Hold Alias we just created.

Finally to make sure its a man we use "GetIsSex" and select male as condition.

Moe about Conditions and Condition Function you can find at the Creation Kit.

Ok now that we have our Aliases set up we can define some Objectives. Go to the Objectives Tab.

Create a new Objective.

post-166868-0-70345200-1397823181_thumb.png

Define a Object text and add a target ref. The Target Ref creates a quest marker ponting to the selected alias.

post-166868-0-01899100-1397823182_thumb.png

Select the RandomGuy Alias.

post-166868-0-32557100-1397823182_thumb.png

5. Making your Quest a RP Quest
    Now that you have a Quest the only thing left is to make it a RP Quest. For that go to the Script Tab of your quest. If you already have non Conditional script attached to your quest all you need to do is to make it extend "MF_RandomQuest" instead of Quest. If you do not add a new Script and instead of extending Quest extend "MF_RandomQuest". (see screenshot)

post-166868-0-93171800-1397585220_thumb.png

This adds the property akMadam to your quest and 3 Methods you can override. See Data\scripts\Source\MF_RandomQuest.psc.

• "getRank()": Methode gets called when RP Scans for new Quests, either because of a version change or the user triggerd it, and is used to determin what kind of quest it is. 1 stands for a HomeJob, 2 for a Military Camp Job and 3 for your normal Random Quest, default is 5.
  • "checkConditions()": get called befor the quest gets started. It enables you to check some conditions like the Sex of the player etc. if it returns false your quest gets skupped and anther one will be chosen, default is true.
  • "setMadame(Actor Madame)":  it gets called when your quest successfuly started as parameter you get the current innkeper. You can use this methode e.p. to force it into a Quest Alias so you can use the it for Dialog etc.

Now you need to tell RP when your Quest ended.

create a Property with the Type "MF_Handler" and assign it.

Depending on what Rank your Quest is there are 3 different methods to call

• EndHomeJob(): When you implemented a Home Delivery Quest
  • endCampJob(): When you implemented a Military Camp Quest
  • GetRandomJobReward(): When you implemented a Random Quest

6. Creating your RP Quest Config file
    Now that you have a quest and it is compatible with RP all you need to do is to tell RP that it exists. For that you need to create a file in the folder "Data\MF_RP_Quests". It has to fulfill 3 requirements. 1. It is a normal txt file save in utf-8 character encoding 2. it has to have no file extension 3. the content hast to look like this

[
    "__formData|<name of your esp-file>.esp|0x<formID>",
    "__formData|<name of your esp-file>.esp|0x<formID>"
]

7. Packaging your mod
    Create your self a folder that contains a data folder, which contains a "MF_RP_Quests" folder. Then in the creation kit go to "File > create Archive" , click package files then navigate to your skyrim "Data" folder. name your file like your esp and hit save. I dont know if it is just my Creation KIt but the first Export always fails with a message and the next thing is that the bsa file gets created in the folder above the selected one, so if i select the Skyrim/data folder the bsa file will be save in the skyrim folder. Anyway once you created your BSA file copy it and your esp file to your previously created data folder and your Quest config to the "MF_RP_Quests" folder. Then zip the data folder and upload your mod.

post-166868-0-26440900-1397751776_thumb.png

Brilliant idea and tutorial, Korial. There is only one thing - I was never good in such things. Tried many times and always failed. I can only wait for someone who can do the job for me, just like a parasite. :(

I know how you feel about that :(  Just looking at the prerequisites makes my head slightly ache, reading on gives me those weird voices in my head, urging me to do unspeakable things ... the same voices I always hear when opening the CK.

However, I try to see myself not as a parasite, but a passionate consumer! :)

Hopefully more talented people than me will pick up on this and help kori adding content

As I posted in the other thread I am trying to learn and plan to keep working on learning how. If no one has done any of the idea's I suggest by the time I eventually learn I will do them myself.

I will give this guide a try and see if I can get it to work hopefully this weekend I will have enough time to give it a try.

nutlock - I like your attitude. It is very positive. Speaking for myself, there are certain areas in my life where my intellect can't follow requested not matter how easy challenge can be. Modding, scripting, web design, programming, etc, is one of them. But, always support brilliant minds who can do and want to do that. So, thumbs up for you and all others challengers.

nutlock - I like your attitude. It is very positive. Speaking for myself, there are certain areas in my life where my intellect can't follow requested not matter how easy challenge can be. Modding, scripting, web design, programming, etc, is one of them. But, always support brilliant minds who can do and want to do that. So, thumbs up for you and all others challengers.

Oh I know trust me, I have been working on trying to learn how to mod since the new year started and honestly I am no closer to figuring it all out than I was, but I am no where near ready to admit defeat yet.

I am fairly certain I can eventually learn how, to at least learn how to do basic modding. The big question in my mind is not if but more when, I can get there.

Like I tried adding more aggressors to Submit back when it was limited to only two, well I never did figure it out before Submit was eventually updated to add them in the mod. :)

Edit PS - I went thru this once before, I wanted to learn how to make basic HTML webpages with some simple java or pearl scripts on it. Well I did eventually figure out how to do it, but it took me over 2 years of trial and error. Least till I got to the point I just just make a web page with no help and have it work on my first attempt.

So if that is any indication I might be ready to start modding shortly after Fallout 4 comes out. ;p

• 3 weeks later...

can somebody explain how scripts working with sexlab?

for dummis please. :P

i know the example from ashals side but the only way i got it to work was copy and past it into the fragment window, thats maybe the wrong way.

i think i have done something with the call wrong, if it is called like that.

i know the example from ashals side but the only way i got it to work was copy and past it into the fragment window, thats maybe the wrong way.

If I could do that I would be making quests for this myself. :)

If I could do that I would be making quests for this myself. :)

isnt that hard... if i try it again and again i would figur it out myself... next year... maybe. :P

Thats my philosophy as well. I keep reading and looking and trying to learn. My goal is to eventually learn how to mod. I mean I taught myself how to do program web pages on my own. Granted it took me a couple years before I could do everything I wanted but eventually I learned. I figure I can learn this as well, just might take me years.

• 1 month later...

Thanks a lot korial.
I have been motivated to start modding now, I always had some kinky ideas including the jarls of skyrim and my PC ;) 
I'm currently at the planning phase of it:

MF_Hal’s_JarlsFavourite

Questline

Starting Condition: min. Rank 4, never successfully completed this quest in the hold before.
Random Quest:
Quest from Innkeeper:
“Jarl’s Pleasing”:
• New Random Job, the other prostitute sent failed her job to please the jarl
• Get sent to nearby Jarl
• When talking to him you have to strip and he will talk to you.
• You will have to get him into the mood (talking or giving drinks, blowjobs) 3 tries. If you fail you will be sent back and only receive the amount of gold you would’ve got from a normal quest.
• When you succed he will have a lot of sex with you (around 3 to maximum set in mcm- times). And you will be rewarded with random jewelry and extra gold.
• You have to return to the innkeeper to get your reward.

Starting Condition: successfully ending “Jarl’s Pleasing” and not accepting to become Concubine:
Random Quest:
“Happy Reunion”:
• New Random Job, the Jarl wants to see you again
• Get sent to nearby Jarl
• When talking to him he will be happy to see you and gift you a dress marked in the mcm as working clothing.
• If you wear the given dress, the jarl will talk to you and comment your beauty. You will have three options to answer: (shy), (normally), (arrogantly) each triggering other reactions.
• If you used (shy) the jarl will ask you to give him a blowjob or boobjob,
If you used (normally) the jarl will ask you to fuck with him.
• If you used (arrogantly) and your Speech skill is high enough you will most likely trigger anal sex scene, if not you will trigger a rough sex scene where the jarl rapes you.
• If you used (shy), (normally) or succeded with (arrogantly) the jarl will talk to you and say how pleased he was. Rewarding you greatly with random jewelry and extra gold. The bonus is higher if (arrogantly) was chosen.
If you used (arrogantly) and it failed you will be paid and sent home.
• After Sex if you redress and talk to the jarl again he will ask you to be his concubine. You have three options: (decline), (decline and have more sex), (accept).
• You have to return to the innkeeper for your reward.

Starting Condition: accepting to become concubine in “Happy Reunion”:
Random Quest:
“Jarl’s Favourite”:
• New Random Job, Jarl wants to see you again
• Get sent to Jarl
• When talking to him he will demand sex from you. You will have two options: (accept) and (decline)
• If you accepted then you will have a rough sex scene with Jarl. If declined then you will have up to three options to respond to jarl: (demand respect ) which will trigger consensual animations, (Dominate the Jarl ) which will trigger anal or femdom animations, (Slow Jarl down) which will trigger a Boobjob, Blowjob or Foreplay Animation before triggering a consensual animation.
• If you (accepted) you will get random jewelry as reward. If you (demanded respect) and succeded you will get random jewelry plus extra gold as reward. If you (dominated the jarl) you will get double rewards. If you slowed down the Jarl you will get radom jewelry plus extra dress.
• After the scene the jarl will approach you and compliment you if you succeded and send you back to the innkeeper. If not you will just be sent back to the innkeeper waiting with your reward.
• Return to the innkeeper
• Succesfully dominating the Jarl or demanding respect from him once will unlock corresponding dialogue options to the jarl where you can tease him and even trigger sex scenes, even when you’re not on any job atm. You will be given a small reward each time.

Wow, I started to create the first quest in CK and found my first problem: Somehow there is no easy way to reference to Jarls depending on their hold, as there is no predefined keyword for jarls (they are all adressable by unique character reference, but doing it that way would be a pain in the ass). Can I add keywords to the NPC instances of each Jarl so that I can let the script choose the jarl by itself without risking to lose game stability?

What I wanted to say: Is it possible to use only one Alias like "Jarl" that will figure out which Jarl it should direct to after reading the Location Alias "Hold".
If not the only way I see is creating a list of unique Jarl Aliases for every Jarl existing in the game. And also checking if the civil war was ended and which side won...

I think I will restrict the quest to whiterun at first and see if the rest works out until I figure out how to get this problem solved.

Hopefully someone can think of some ideas to get some straight male PC action into it too...

Cause other than rape mods (defeat and submit) most of the mods seem to be centered around female pcs... which I can understand perfectly, but still...

TDF Prostitution mod, you can pimp them girls and they regularly need training too. With that mod you can even recruit the head of the Thalmor in Skyrim to perform tricks for you while at her embassy. You'll have to finish that quest to get her to show up later to perform those tricks but once she shows up you can take her on a tour of the Stormcloak camps to service all the Stormcloak soldiers and don't forget to sell her to Heimsker in Whiterun and of course Ulfric.

You can take an existing mod and use your imagination with it to come up with novel ways to use it in the game.

• 1 month later...

I just did everything as directed and I have the mod installed, and ready for my personal touch. I've already changed the dialogue to every sex mod I have, because of the off grammar, and added a ton of new dialogue for mods like Radiant Pro, Sexchat, Crowds, and others. I've added at least five extra lines for each sex act, opening dialogue, and other sentences and all play randomly, to add variance to each sex act with different people. Sometimes though, I've added more. With Sexchat, I've added about thirty different dialogues to the intro speech and it makes the mod WAY more enjoyable for me.
I have some ideas that I'd like to work on...

!.  Mad husbands or wives randomly come after the player, if the player has had sex with their partner.

2. Some NPCs who favor you, will pay more.

3. Some NPC's might fall in love with you... issues.

4. You might get randomly invited to gangbang.

And more...

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone! I'm having some issues with radiant prostitution tweaked that I just can't seem to resolve. My issue resides around the problem that when adding new clothes to the prostitution list they dialogue option does not appear on npc's who wear them. I've tried creating a new save, as well as reloading after adding the clothes to the MCM. So after moving the esp to the bottom of my load order past my custom patches I went into the creation kit and manually added the tag Jobwhore to the clothes. The problem is that even though the dialogue is now there all NPC's react with not now Hun, I need some rest. Does anyone know a fix for this, maybe I'm not doing the MCM options correctly, this is really bugging me could use some of your guys wisdom, thanks!

I am looking for a quest where the prostitute is invited for a bondage game

and after the sex acts being sold to a slaver or something .....

after being sold there must be a way to escape

if you do not escape you wil be used many many times

if you dont obey your master wil let his dogs use you as a theyre bitch

in combination with belly inflation......  perhaps

(hope someone reads this and makes it happen..)

• 11 months later...

Archived