Skull re-re-edited armor - all meshes done

Reylegh

Hi,

I need someone who can take meshes and add them to a standalone armor

Meshes for CBBE and for UNP are done

there is a texture file, but I am not sure if it is correct.

But the armor meshes are working fine - the way I tested it was by simply replacing the meshes with meshes of another stand alone armor.

So, what I need is to make them into a stand alone armor, if possible craftable (a dream would be TBBP compatible...but that's not really important).

I am a complete noob in modding yet, and I have no idea how to do it.

The parts of it belong to other armors, I just edited in nifskope the body.

I also have the permission from the creators of each part.

This can be classified as a adult armor, therefore I will not attach the file to the topic. I just think that here I will easier find someone with the knowledge to do it.

If someone could spare a bit of his time and help me with it, I would be really thankfull.

kind regards

Rey

are you looking for someone to do it for you or asking for help on how to do it? i can make it standalone if all the meshes work fine as you say they do. just upload the meshes and textures and i'll try to get around to doing it for you.

or if you wanna learn how to do it yourself which isn't really that hard, just google  something like "how to make an armor standalone in skyrim" or something

The meshes are working finr. You can see it on my profile pic.
And yes, I would like to learn that stuff. But I don't have right now the time...I am writing from work right now and I am not sure how fast I could acctually learn this. If you are ok with creating it that would be great. I will send the meshes to you :)

@EDIT:

I have send you the files, but I also got some idea to try out doing it myself.

I think I will give it a try, but if it will take ages then I will give up :P

anyway, thanks :D

if you're gonna try it yourself this tutorial might help

i didn't watch the whole thing so i don't know how easy to understand the fellow narrating is, but give it a few tries don't just try once then quit. it really is fairly easy once you get the hang of it

this may also help you to understand parts in the creation kit http://www.creationkit.com/Customizing_Weapons_%26_Armor#Creating_New_Armor

I tried it with two tools and have a problem in both xD

TES5Edit - by creating when it shouldfind the nif files it is allways findng 0 (i tried even to put the nif files inseveral locations) and don't give me any option for manual finding. The window is empty and has only a ok and cancel button and the rest is blank.

CK - created, added the meshes and.... Yeah what then. In game they did not apear and in the article was nothing written how to save this or export:( I will watch the tutorial later after work ).

the article thing was just a breakdown of the different parts involved in armor not a tutorial itself

also just so you know i did the cbbe one last night, did you want two seperate mods one for cbbe and one for unp?

i changed the folder layout so it's not getting put in with the tera stuff, just so it's easier to find, instead of being in meshes/TERAarmors/xteraskull it's now meshes/skullset/xteraskull

i don't remember if i changed the ground model to the one you provided or not, it may be dragonbone and dragonscale ground meshes still, if this bothers you let me know and i'll change it

ohh, that's great, yeah, I want to make two seperate, one for cbbe and one for UNP

so for the UNP I will try to experiment and do it myself.

And yeah, that was also my plan to make a seperate armor build out of it in seperate folders to not mix it with the TERA armors :)

so i opened creation kit back up to change the ground mesh, the mesh was a giant exclamation point so it looks like it will have to stay the default dragonbone and dragonscale

also the first person things are really shiny not sure if you wanted them that way or not but there's a file with your first person things and dragonscale and dragonbone first person things

all they are, are the arms so it's not a huge difference

uploading the cbbe thing and i'll send it to you when it's done

Archived