[Idea/Request] Estrus plants

DarkPuppet

Hello guys,

First, excuse me for my bad english but I hope it will be understandable :shy:

I'd like to make a Mod request. Like the name of the topic it's about Estrus for Skyrim.

Maybe you already know the Mod Estrus Mimics, but i'd like to do it with plants, so just like activating the Chest to start the Animation in

Estrus Mimics it could also work for plant when you harvest them , with also random encounter. There should be for example the Estrus tentacles

just as a static worldobjekt(not animatet) as a plant, and if you harvest it there will randomly start the animation like the plant will grab you and so on... ;)

Maybe somebody who knows a little bit about modding could give me suggestions and help me to start something like this.

This would be my first mod in this direction, but i'd really enjoy starting this with someone's help because I don't know how to write scripts if they

even needed or something like this. But ok, the details can also be discussed if somebody'd like to help me and the Mod is going to make first steps.

Best regards,

Puppet

:heart::D

This sounds like an awesome idea! maybe not just with harvesting plants but when you get within a certian distance of one of those plants; the plant could spring to life and attack your character. The the plants could be made to look like Scathecraw from Solsthime and the stationary Estrus tentacles could be made to look like giant flowers with brightly colored pedals which fall off or disapear at the start of the attack.. you could even go the Estrus Chaurus route and give the plant a chance to impregnate the victim and give birth to large seeds which could then be planted or sold for a large price at merchant shops or given some kind of positive affect when consumed.. lots of potential with a mod idea like this.. unfortunatiley I too lack the required knowlege.(not to mention patience) for such a project..

I hope this idea becomes reality...

This sounds like an awesome idea! maybe not just with harvesting plants but when you get within a certian distance of one of those plants; the plant could spring to life and attack your character. The the plants could be made to look like Scathecraw from Solsthime and the stationary Estrus tentacles could be made to look like giant flowers with brightly colored pedals which fall off or disapear at the start of the attack.. you could even go the Estrus Chaurus route and give the plant a chance to impregnate the victim and give birth to large seeds which could then be planted or sold for a large price at merchant shops or given some kind of positive affect when consumed.. lots of potential with a mod idea like this.. unfortunatiley I too lack the required knowlege.(not to mention patience) for such a project..

I hope this idea becomes reality...

I really like your idea, if this mod is getting startet because I sadly can't do it by myself because I don't even know where to beging with it I'd really like to include this features :) I hope someone with the knowledge or even someone who give me some tipps will find his/her path to this threath and is going to guide and work with me :D

Puppet

:heart::D

One aspect is that the plant could be growing on the ceiling and then ensnare people from above.

Another aspect the plant/fungi could infect the player like a parasite.

Giving debuff or strange enhancements?

Also, could be similar to Hitode and Mushroom in Oblivion.

I miss that mod (except for the mushroom poping out after every dam sex).

Archived