New to "Adult" Fallout : Help ah brotha out!

Scarlett

NOTE: WHICH FALLOUT IS BETTER FOR "ADULT" MODS? NEW VEGAS OR FALLOUT?

So, I just recently finished playing Fallout 3 and New Vegas. (Yes.. just now, years later..) and I decided why not try out the more "Adult" Mods and mods overall, (I wanted to playthrough it vanilla before doing stuff to it).

So I have modded my Skyrim a lot, and I believe you can use Nexus Mod Manager on Fallout, so what mods should I get. 

Is there a good index?

I need two sets of mods:

- The "Must Have" mods, the mods that just make the game a lot easier or make it look good. So things like "OneTweak" (A skyrim mod) and graphical mods.

- The Sex mods, What are the best sex mods? I will be playing a female character, and since it is post apocalyptic I am all for rape, to immersify myself more, so Slavery, rape, all that is good. 

Well, I'm into 'realism' and sex mods adding immersion and not free pr0n.

So, from this website I use 'Intimacy Project' and 'SO Pregnancy'.

And check the nexus for the upcoming 'NV Redesigned v3' and (for me) a-must-have mod: 'Undies Underneath'.

Edit: I think nobody plays FO3 anymore, but TTW.

• 2 weeks later...

Lol I am still playing and modding for Fallout 3. But I have been intrigued by TTW. Especially if consolidates my mod work ( I have pulled several files form NV to use their meshes). Are their any draw backs to using TTW over F03? It was hard enough debugging mods in F03 and I was concerned that moving to TTW might add another layer of complexity to debug, such FOSE scripts written for F03 might not work? Is F03 more stable on TTW? 

I ask because I was trying to help my Fallout newbie friends by ironing out my mods and giving them a complete and very modded, yet stable fallout to play (working on F03 now, NV is next). Right now I got it down to a few CTDs (after solving a huge mesh dropout issue when integrating FWE and MMM) so I don't want to cause further issues but I can stabilize it further or gain access to better adult mods (AP has issues for me conflicting with some animations or getting stuck, so I have been looking forward to my NV overhaul and sexout) I might try.

TTW has a FNVEdit script that updates FO3 mods for NV.  All you have to do is put the updated esp/esm in the NV Data folder along with any other assets that there are from the original mod.

I can't speak on debugging one versus the other as I haven't gotten any of my FO3 mods anywhere near convert for TTW ready.  I also can't say anything much about stability.  Mine is fine, but there are limitations on which mods play well with TTW.  There's a list on the TTW FAQ page of stuff to be aware of.

It takes a long time to build the files.  Mine actually stopped processing a time or two, and I had to restart it...but it picked up where it got stuck. 

Lol I am still playing and modding for Fallout 3. But I have been intrigued by TTW. Especially if consolidates my mod work ( I have pulled several files form NV to use their meshes). Are their any draw backs to using TTW over F03? It was hard enough debugging mods in F03 and I was concerned that moving to TTW might add another layer of complexity to debug, such FOSE scripts written for F03 might not work? Is F03 more stable on TTW? 

I ask because I was trying to help my Fallout newbie friends by ironing out my mods and giving them a complete and very modded, yet stable fallout to play (working on F03 now, NV is next). Right now I got it down to a few CTDs (after solving a huge mesh dropout issue when integrating FWE and MMM) so I don't want to cause further issues but I can stabilize it further or gain access to better adult mods (AP has issues for me conflicting with some animations or getting stuck, so I have been looking forward to my NV overhaul and sexout) I might try.

It is said it is more stable. I haven't had issues on the older version. The only drawback is that the mod limit will be reached earlier and your users will have to "pass" the TTW test. That is actually install and get it to work properly first before they can use your mods if they are converted to TTW .

Archived