When you do Camilla quest, if you deliver the message in favor of Sven, it will break the dialogue topic for Camilla when you get Ognar's note pinning the robbery on him. I tried multiple times and they all failed to proceed.

But in Faendel's favor it works out fine every single time I tested it.

Thanks for the heads up on that I'll look into it.

This mod still registers as Sexlab Vanilla Voices when I install it, so...you should seriously do something about that.

There was some discussion early in the thread along those lines regarding NMM and how it works.  I'm guessing you use NMM.  I don't know much about it myself, seems to be specific to NMM, but they posted how to deal with it.  Thanks!

Just a small idea to throw out there:

Maybe we should be able to recruit a small guild of followers with one person in each city we can use to 'cool off'. Or let them be a splinter movement of the Dibella Temple who have done this for the Dragonborn in the past. That being said, the blades should also be able to soothe you, since they live in your service after all :P

Other than that, I'm really enjoying the mod so far. Just Camilla is kind of buggy, eg quest doesn't proceed when I try to persuade her.

I don't know but I guess this mod will have to be upgraded to work with the new Sexlab 1.51 version. Also, when that happens, please make sure the new version actually is recognised for itself and not Vanilla Voices or some other mod...

Just a small idea to throw out there:

Maybe we should be able to recruit a small guild of followers with one person in each city we can use to 'cool off'. Or let them be a splinter movement of the Dibella Temple who have done this for the Dragonborn in the past. That being said, the blades should also be able to soothe you, since they live in your service after all :P

Other than that, I'm really enjoying the mod so far. Just Camilla is kind of buggy, eg quest doesn't proceed when I try to persuade her.

Thanks for the feedback.  Yeah, I'm going to have to revisit the Camilla quest it seems for the next release.  It is unfortunate.  There are some notes in the Mods main page on how to proceed using the console.

Also, when that happens, please make sure the new version actually is recognised for itself and not Vanilla Voices or some other mod...

Sorry, if NMM is your Mod Manager of choice, there's nothing I can do about that.  I do not use NMM.  However, some people at the at the beginning of this thread discussed why it does that and resolving it.  Thanks.

Outstanding mod. What's already out is brilliant, and if the tendency continues, this is exactly the kind of mod that makes Skyrim really come to life, and not just another sex mod. Keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to the new updates

Thanks for that, I'm glad it adds to your game.  Working hard to get the next Quest content release finished.

Played through the Riverwood quests, the Ireleth quest, and convincing Lydia that togetherness was a good thing. Great work here, an immersive way to use Sexlab. Very well done.

I second the remark about immersion, this is a cool concept and I can't wait to see how it progresses

I have a problem with this mod. It causes Visual C++ Runtime Errors.

The mod is mostly just quest and dialogue content, so seems odd.  It does hand off to other mods, like SexLab, of course, and SexLab aroused.  If you could provide more detail about where the error occurs that might be helpful.

Played through the Riverwood quests, the Ireleth quest, and convincing Lydia that togetherness was a good thing. Great work here, an immersive way to use Sexlab. Very well done.

I second the remark about immersion, this is a cool concept and I can't wait to see how it progresses

Thanks, appreciate it.  Working on the Companions now, and that's dealing with four characters over the course of the six Quest Campanions quest line.  It's taking awhile.  I can't think of anything else in the game that has that many marriage candidates all caught up together in one long haul of a quest line.

I have a idea.

serana her mother dont know if this one, you wil make it in the future.

Well first of all, i read the elderscrolls lore about the pure blood vampires, when i was playing serana and her mother makes a lot of references of that ritual and they says they dint wanted to talk about it.

The ritual basically is if you want to become a pureblooded vampire you need to be raped by the daedric prince molagbal

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Lamae_Beolfag

That article tells the story about this woman becoming the first vampire after she was raped by molag bal.

The idea its actually the character becoming a vampire pure blood after being raped by molagbal (molag bal if you read the lore could be a man or a woman) by a ceremony with serana and her mother or something like that.

Dont know if its posble but would be cool seeing that in the futures. is just a idea.

Anyway i will support this mod for long time, i dont know nothing about modding skyrim and i really dont have much time, but if you need help with this mod i gladly will help you. This is such i nice idea.

I have a suggestion: Uthgerd says you don't really know a woman til youve had a good fight and mead or whateer she says , you could change if to a good romp in the hay or something there might even be some voice files that can be thrown together so it can be voiced

Love the mod so far, and started another game to get all the options.   ran into an issue I can's solve though.   after going through all of Camilla's quests and having sex with her the first time, my character is frozen when done.   I have tried enablecontrols, bringing her out of the house to try it and every position given and same result.   also tried tcl but the player is frozen and no movement or function commands seem to work.  having sex with other people in town and even Lucan works fine.   another problem I am having with the latest version on sexlabs is every female but my toon will use a strap on, my toon will not....not an issue with this mod but with sexlabs 1.52 I believe.

Had the mod installed for a while now and finally did the Helgen bit as I'm using live a different life alternative start and everything with lydia works (really cool dialogue with her) and my character got horny after killing the first dragon so that appears to work as well.

I did the camilla quest part with sexlab 1.39B and then Lydia and the dragon killing with sexlab 1.54.

I have a problem with camilia after I get the letter from Orgnar she doesn't have an option to advance the quest on sexlab 1.54

Look at the main post for help with that, also if you finish the Love Letter quest in favor of Sven instead of Faendel I find that it doesn't work. Try doing it in favor of Faendel at first.

I had favored Sven and it got stuck at the Deliver the proof to Camilla. Had to use the setstage to 70.

Aside of that everything else worked for me; It's a really great idea and i just can belive how hard it is to put this mod together.

So thumbs up and lots of thank you for creating it! <3

I have a problem with this mod. It causes Visual C++ Runtime Errors.

The mod is mostly just quest and dialogue content, so seems odd.  It does hand off to other mods, like SexLab, of course, and SexLab aroused.  If you could provide more detail about where the error occurs that might be helpful.

Lydia, when she first time takes off her clothes.