Great mod. please do annekke(becasue she is my favorite), delphine(she is supposed to help the dragonborns in their cause), and maybe the greybeards for the girl women dragonborns. when you get time of course

Thanks.  It does take awhile to do even one character so it could be a long time coming, but I do like both characters myself.

I have to say, this is a lot better than I expected.  I thought it would be a cool add on, but it's really good.  Thank you.  I've used a popular mod for additional voiced dialog, but I was very surprised when I got to work with the NPCs you modified the dialog with.  It works great and it's fun. 

Thanks, I really appreciate the feedback.

@camry

The log you posted helped me to identify a couple issues, i put up an update 1.01.  Thanks for that.  Maybe it will help, but I don't know.  There's a lot of errors in the log regarding the sexlab aroused mod.  I can't really say what's going on there with your setup.  I don't see anything similar in my own logs and the mod does seem to be working for most people as far as I can tell.

Hello, can you make that the "talk with Irileth quest after slaying the first dragon" quest will have more dialogue options? Like an "acknowledge my situation" option with out sex with Irileth. Thank you. This is a well made mod, hope you can continue your work. :)

Oh and in the next update, will the werewolf transformation be an another arousal hammer?

Just downloaded this, and am trying it out. From what I have seen so far its an excellent mod for my collection. Well done, eagerly awaiting future updates. 

I do appreciate the feedback, helps let me know the time spent working on it is worthwhile.  Thanks!

Hello, can you make that the "talk with Irileth quest after slaying the first dragon" quest will have more dialogue options? Like an "acknowledge my situation" option with out sex with Irileth. Thank you. This is a well made mod, hope you can continue your work. :)

Oh and in the next update, will the werewolf transformation be an another arousal hammer?

Unfortunately the Voice assets for Irileth (and any other characters that use that voice) are few.  Much less so than, say, the Male Nord voice assets.  That's about the best I could do with it in that situation.

Anyways, probably will not be re-doing any content I've finished.  I've killed that dragon at the tower testing what I have enough :P  It's just too time consuming and I want to keep moving forward with new characters.

Thanks for the feedback, appreciate it.  I was looking into the Werewolf angle, we'll see how it plays out.

Unfortunately the Voice assets for Irileth (and any other characters that use that voice) are few.  Much less so than, say, the Male Nord voice assets.  That's about the best I could do with it in that situation.

Anyways, probably will not be re-doing any content I've finished.  I've killed that dragon at the tower testing what I have enough :P  It's just too time consuming and I want to keep moving forward with new characters.

Thanks for the feedback, appreciate it.  I was looking into the Werewolf angle, we'll see how it plays out.

I mean, I acknowledge my situation with out begging her for "help".

Like, she finished telling what she know and my response: "Oh gods.../ By the Divines..." and she have no response just continuing with the vanilla dialogues.

Like, she finished telling what she know and my response: "Oh gods.../ By the Divines..." and she have no response just continuing with the vanilla dialogues.

I see.  Yeah, I'd just recommend opening the Mod in the Creation Kit and adding that dialog option for yourself. 

If I ever do go back and re-work dialogue for the characters I've already added to the mod, it will be after I've gotten all the character quests done I'd like to.  So, it would be a while.  I basically just do the quest lines the way that interest me for my own game - so, I know they won't come off the same for everyone.  Sorry to hear that scene doesn't work for you though.  But, you can tailor it to suit your game in the Creation Kit. 

I see.  Yeah, I'd just recommend opening the Mod in the Creation Kit and adding that dialog option for yourself. 

If I ever do go back and re-work dialogue for the characters I've already added to the mod, it will be after I've gotten all the character quests done I'd like to.  So, it would be a while.  I basically just do the quest lines the way that interest me for my own game - so, I know they won't come off the same for everyone.  Sorry to hear that scene doesn't work for you though.  But, you can tailor it to suit your game in the Creation Kit. 

Thank you for the advice.

Is there an incompatibility with Alternate Start?

I rescue Ralof from the Dungeon but there is no Dialogue-Option to Gerdur.

I've never used Alternate Start, so I couldn't say.  Do you have options for Camilla?  If so, then yes - it is incompatible.  Gerdur is tied closely to the games MQ02 quest line and AMorous Adventures checks that to see when to show dialog options, after the scene where Ralof and Gerdur chat.

In the console (press tilda "~" key to bring up console) you can do:

help sexlabamorousadventuresgerdur

That will return you a bunch of stuff, at the bottom should be the Quest ID, e.g

QUST sexlabamorousadventuresgerdur (<SOME ID>) 'My Lovers: Nordic Hospitality'

Get the ID and run

setstage <SOME ID> 10

Is there an incompatibility with Alternate Start?

I rescue Ralof from the Dungeon but there is no Dialogue-Option to Gerdur.

I've never used Alternate Start, so I couldn't say.  Do you have options for Camilla?  If so, then yes - it is incompatible.  Gerdur is tied closely to the games MQ02 quest line and AMorous Adventures checks that to see when to show dialog options, after the scene where Ralof and Gerdur chat.

In the console (press tilda "~" key to bring up console) you can do:

help sexlabamorousadventuresgerdur

That will return you a bunch of stuff, at the bottom should be the Quest ID, e.g

QUST sexlabamorousadventuresgerdur (<SOME ID>) 'My Lovers: Nordic Hospitality'

Get the ID and run

setstage <SOME ID> 10

setstage sexlabamorousadventuresgerdur 10

That should work, you don't need the id for a quest for setstage.

First of all, you did an amazing work with this mod. It has a lot of potential for future releases. I recently had a "conversation" with Danica, and man it was so well made.

Now could you make a list of NPCs affected by this mod and update the list whenever you release a new version of this mod? It would be great.

First of all, you did an amazing work with this mod. It has a lot of potential for future releases. I recently had a "conversation" with Danica, and man it was so well made.

Now could you make a list of NPCs affected by this mod and update the list whenever you release a new version of this mod? It would be great.

Thanks, I'm glad you're liking it.  The current NPCs are listed in the spoiler section of the mods main download page (first post of this thread also).  It takes awhile to do a character and related quest, further NPCs will be released as updates to the mod.  Thanks.

Yes, i have options to Camilla. Irileth and Lydia works too. Danica not tested.

If it is an incompatibility, can it be fixed?

I wont be attempting to create a compatibility myself, I'll just recommend manually kicking off the Gerdur quest via the console or opening this mod up in the Creation Kit and tailoring it to your needs.  If someone else wants to put up a patch for it that's all good, of course.

I just noticed that in the "Planned Events" section, you're aspiring to new characters. That's great. It would be even better if you can get some voice actors to join in, so you won't have to bother with splicing the dialogue (and you can make them more expansive). Probably your best option would be to work in a few more male and female regular NPC's (for now) to broaden your fanbase. Who knows, a prospective voice actor might come along because he or she likes your mod. I could imagine a few girls liking to romance her chosen partner, so you might (if you're extremely lucky) find one that will voice for you.

Either way, even if you make them completely from standard voice lines...you could work some in.

Alternatively, how about a mute romanceable character? His/her lines might be descriptions of what they're trying to say or even better, make clear that it is sighn-language which your character for some reason understands. It's not been done before (mute dialogue, yes. Using it as an element of a character rather than just saying "pretend they're talking", no. It's probably possible to link hand waving to the dialogue (they have to somehow script the "cut scenes") so that way you could pretend it's sign language. The person is mute though, not deaf or blind.

Well, I've only praise for this mod. When I imagine a SexLab plugin that links in vanilla events I imagine something like this. Very good work done here and I"m totally looking forward to your future updates!

I've tested all the NPC's and they all work fine. You've got yourself a continuous downloader here :)

And your plugin was put into the Index a while ago :D

The level of depth your adding to the npc's is fantastic, Not just a great SexLab mod, a great Mod. Raising the bar with this.

Hey Thanks.  Appreciate that.  I wanted my Skyrim game to basically play like an episode of Game of Thrones - some action, a little character development and drama and the odd gratuitous sex scene thrown in for good measure. That's basically what I'm going for.

Well, I've only praise for this mod. When I imagine a SexLab plugin that links in vanilla events I imagine something like this. Very good work done here and I"m totally looking forward to your future updates!

I've tested all the NPC's and they all work fine. You've got yourself a continuous downloader here :)

And your plugin was put into the Index a while ago :D

You're very kind, thanks LaEspada for adding it to the index.  The Index certainly helped me get started with the Lovers Lab content, so I appreciate it.  I imagine those updates will be slow in coming, but they'll get there.  Thanks!

Did find a quick issue. I know you have this on your OP post, but I've noticed it's only affecting in favor of Sven on the Lover Letter quest.

When you do Camilla quest, if you deliver the message in favor of Sven, it will break the dialogue topic for Camilla when you get Ognar's note pinning the robbery on him. I tried multiple times and they all failed to proceed.

But in Faendel's favor it works out fine every single time I tested it.