• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Heya! I forgot about Gerdur and followed Hadvar, quest "before the storm" is completed. Well, i used this commands:

setstage MQ102B 42

setstage MQ102B 200

completequest MQ102B

After that, Gerdur got a line of dialogue to start the quest, BUT! the quest won't start. Setstage SexLabAmorousAdventuresGerdur 0/ setstage SexLabAmorousAdventuresGerdur 5 /startquest SexLabAmorousAdventuresGerdur didn't help. Even after command Setstage SexLabAmorousAdventuresGerdur 0/ setstage SexLabAmorousAdventuresGerdur 5, quest stages still have variable 0. I know that somehow can force this quest to start. But i forgot what other commands can help to start the quest. Restquest didn't help

Edited by Alis_999
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Does anyone know where to find the quest tracker for quests added by this mod? I used it before but I can't remember where I got it from. It adds an MCM menu with all the quests from Amorous Adventures and acts like a checklist or something and I think also has walkthrough for them as ingame books

Hello, so I'm having issues with a crash...I can't seem to be able to play the scene with Annekke in the temple of Dibella in Markarth. Whenever I try to play the scene, no matter what options I choose, it just crashes and I'm unable to continue with the quest, any suggestions? I'm using the Immersive & Epic Realms of Nirn NSFW collection from Vortex, if that helps.

Update: Turns out it just has something to do with Annekke in general, I can't initiate a sex scene with her anywhere, it works with anyone else...

Fix: I changed Annekke's standard outfit and somehow it fixed the issue, I guess the outfit that she comes with was bugged or something.

Edited by DarkMiro100
  • 2 weeks later...

Quick question, I have removed all the standard SL animations but I still always only get Lieto Kissing 2 playing and nothing else. Is there a way to circumvent this so it plays all my downloaded anims for sex scenes and Lieto Kissing for kissing scenes?

Well, 2  quick questions.

• 7 months later...