Succubus Dremora Merge

esmm40

So I'm trying to merge the Succubus Race here with the Dremora Race here.

I really just want my character to change their skin textures to match the Dremora Race when using the Succubus True Form Spell. 

I've figured out a way to change the Succubus Armor to instead be the body mesh files for the Dremora Race. So the body at least does what its supposed to do because the HornStyle I use equips the horns along with the "Succubus Armor." However I have been unable to find a way for the face to texture to change. 

SO, does anyone have suggestions on how to either create a Helm piece essentially that matches my characters current face? or is there a way to just have the face texture change whenever I use the skill. 

Additionally it would be nice for all currently equipped armor to be unequipped kind of like when changing out of werewolf form. 

Basically i want my character to look like this

lilim4x_by_esmm40-d7dyrur.jpg

but with the horns and wings of the succubus when I use the skill.

Heres the files I have so far. You will need to install the 2 mods listed about to use them. And you will also need to be using a TBBP compatible skeleton. And I edited some of the original textures to look like the ones in the pick above as well as converted the body mesh to UNPB with TBBP.

SuccubusDremora.rar

Archived