1,232 members have voted

1. 1. So far who you like the most?

• Eva
    • Sha
    • Filauria
    • Emily
    • Ciceria
    • Merura

Maybe someone here on the forums can help you out...

I wish i knew some more about modding. Then i would help but i dont know much.

I hope u dont stop your project because your character are looking soo good.

Plz help yui out. :P

Keep up the good work.

exceed

Keep up the good work.

exceed

Thank you for saying that, too bad I still can't find anyone interest with helping me.:(

Thank your word anyway.

Hello,

I have found this mod, in which the followers heals you at 80% health.

Maybe this will help you even further or the modders who made him. :)

Click Me

P.s.: I love Ciceria. Awesome Follower! ;)

Yes, I already try every healer follower even this one, and I still can't getting how to make.

Thank you for like Ciceria. :)

that Elf milf  just remind me of someone, wait let me have a look at my fap folder...........

yea her:Anjelica,

p8083402.jpg

when I saw your mod, I almost thought u use her as model.

Sorry, I can't see your image you post.

Keep up the good work.

exceed

Thank you for saying that, too bad I still can't find anyone interest with helping me. :(

Thank your word anyway.

Hello,

Click Me

Yes, I already try every healer follower even this one, and I still can't getting how to make.

that Elf milf  just remind me of someone, wait let me have a look at my fap folder...........

p8083402.jpg

sorry, I just randomly grabbed a pic from internet. here u go, I use this follower and I renamed it as Anjelica, cuz damn, it's nearly the same, apart from the body.......are u sure she isn't your real life inspiration?

post-2079-0-62729100-1398278871_thumb.jpg

Keep up the good work.

exceed

Thank you for saying that, too bad I still can't find anyone interest with helping me. :(

Thank your word anyway.

Hello,

Click Me

p8083402.jpg

sorry, I just randomly grabbed a pic from internet. here u go, I use this follower and I renamed it as Anjelica, cuz damn, it's nearly the same, apart from the body.......are u sure she isn't your real life inspiration?

No, because I even don't know who is she, but this is Interesting.... :)

YuiH... I will repopulate Skyrim with your ladies ... >_> you just need to make a few more :)

thanks for another great follower

Haha... lol  Thank you !!

Do the ladies come with their clothing? And can we get the clothing for players as well?

Love the cicera (got it from Nexus) and stumbled over these beauties.

Very well done!

No, they will using vanilla armor and clothing.

I hate to be THAT guy, but what mods did you use to make Merura?

YuiH said in another post he used Vertex Edit option thats in ECE http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12951

ever since I updated ufo followers be acting weird... where about should I put her in relation to it to get them to follow me :( ?

I load all of YuiH's charactors AFTER UFO and have had no problems.

Thank you for helping other people, @shedidwhat.

pant pant pant

HHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

lol

For the Elf milf you can take a look here http://www.arwen-undomiel.com/elvish/girlnames.html It's got plenty of names to pick from. For example I saw one name "Erulissë" which it says means gift. Kind appropriate don't you think ;)

Wow !! that is good page, I actually try find the name from this page, big thank to you!! :)

I hate to be THAT guy, but what mods did you use to make Merura?

ECE v1.2 (full options intall)  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12951/?

Body textures and mashes  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35748/?

for Face, I think he used the "SG famale textures UNP"  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35267/?

for the Eyes, is "True C eye", you find here  http://www.missanithrope.com/temporaryarchive.html

Ps:

I voted for the Slave Girl is too beautiful and sensual to not be released in all its original glory..! :blush:

Hey YuiH, al your followers look absolutely amazing, I'm a big fan, thank you for sharing them with us.

My favourite is Ciceria, I was never the type to marry in any of my playtroughs but after I installed her, I dragged her straight to mara's temple in riften and married her :)

One question though, if you don't mind.

On the first picture where you display all the girls together, Ciceria has different jesters clothing then what she is wearing in your mod.

I looked everywhere for this but couldn't find it, what mod is that from?

Your girls are gorgeous. I hope one day you'll end up releasing the blue haired girl you posted in the sex screenshot thread. She's more than worthy of her own release

She maybe on the "YuiH Stand-Alone Follower Season2".

Really looking forward for Eva release :D

Eva will be the last, because she is my main character since I start play skyrim, I want her be a perfect when her release.

Hey YuiH, al your followers look absolutely amazing, I'm a big fan, thank you for sharing them with us.

My favourite is Ciceria, I was never the type to marry in any of my playtroughs but after I installed her, I dragged her straight to mara's temple in riften and married her :)

One question though, if you don't mind.

On the first picture where you display all the girls together, Ciceria has different jesters clothing then what she is wearing in your mod.

I looked everywhere for this but couldn't find it, what mod is that from?

Thank you.

And I glad you like Ciceria. :)

The clothing is "Jester Clothes Bombshell BBP".

Nice Followers, with Extra Beauty and Extra Cute for Skyrim, may i ask your Preset Female Char? I am not good to make Female char
i was bored with my Male char, so i want change my char gender, it will it would be very suitable with your Follower :D :D

Thank you

I have a request, If YuiH or someone else skilled with the creation kit or tes5edit,

is to make requiem patch for theese beautiful followers.

Requiem changes the perk system and don't rely on how high your skill is anymore, instead it rely purely on the perks from requiem to determine damage and such.

Right now, the girls are only cosmetic in my game, and I cannot really take them with me when I go fighting, because they will be 1 shot killed and deal no damage.

I'm not sure if there even is any requiem players here? lol

But if someone was up to the task (With YuiH's permission ofcourse) could add perks to them from that mod.

I would do it myself but I'm a total noob when it comes to the creation kit and I would be worried to mess something up.

Unless anyone can direct me to a good and easy to understand tutorial on how to do it I would gladely make a requiem patch for all the followers.

Once again YuiH, great work on the girls, keep up the good work :)

Nice :D

Thanks !! :)

Nice Followers, with Extra Beauty and Extra Cute for Skyrim, may i ask your Preset Female Char? I am not good to make Female char

i was bored with my Male char, so i want change my char gender, it will it would be very suitable with your Follower :D :D

Thank you

Thank you!!

Usually it won't be 100% same character without using same hair, same textures just using a little slot files.

So sorry.:(

I have a request, If YuiH or someone else skilled with the creation kit or tes5edit,

is to make requiem patch for theese beautiful followers.

Requiem changes the perk system and don't rely on how high your skill is anymore, instead it rely purely on the perks from requiem to determine damage and such.

Right now, the girls are only cosmetic in my game, and I cannot really take them with me when I go fighting, because they will be 1 shot killed and deal no damage.

I'm not sure if there even is any requiem players here? lol

But if someone was up to the task (With YuiH's permission ofcourse) could add perks to them from that mod.

I would do it myself but I'm a total noob when it comes to the creation kit and I would be worried to mess something up.

Unless anyone can direct me to a good and easy to understand tutorial on how to do it I would gladely make a requiem patch for all the followers.

Once again YuiH, great work on the girls, keep up the good work :)

Sorry, I can't understand what you said.

But follower is only I know how to make with CK, so if you want to make something special on her,

please free to edit by yourself. :)

Thank you for Emily!

Nice screenshot!! thank you. :)

Archived