FNIS not detecting animation framework

So the main animation framework file is unpacked and in the data folder, however it does not show up when I run FNIS. I'm not sure if it's something I'm doing wrong or a compatibility issue. Any troubleshooting ideas would be greatly appreciated. And yes I have SKSE and SKYUI. It does however show up in the nexus plugin list and it's working on the in game mod organizer but I don't think I can add anything to it until FNIS can detect it. And this is all it displays despite sex lab being installed.

FNIS Behavior V5.0.2   4/13/2014 12:06:41 AM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim (Steam)
Generator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users
Skeleton female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading APSexIdles V?.? ...
Reading FNIS V5.0.2 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.0.2 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
No GENDER directory Animations\male\
 16 GENDER modifications for Animations\female\
Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ...

Creature Pack not installed

( 9 paired, 0 kill animations) - 0_master usage: 2.9 %
 968 animations for 4 mods successfully included (character)

• 3 weeks later...

I am  having this same issue. Tried updating everything and using a fresh install, even tried using the older FNIS 5.0.1 instead of the newer 5.0.2 and it still won't work. I run the tool and everything, it isn't detecting version numbers of anything "V?.?" ect. And when I load the game, it says I don't have FNIS installed at all.

Theres a little work-around for the FNIS message, if you open Sexlab.esm with creation kit, find "SexlabCheckFNIS"

Right Click on it -> Edit

Uncheck the Message Box box... and remove the text from the text field.(For me the Auto-Display box activated when I unchecked Message Box, if so, deactivate it as well)

Save the changes as seperate file and put it in your load order.

This doesnt really "fix" the problem, but its a small work-around for those that cant wait for Ashal to update his FrameWork and dont want to click away that info box every 5minutes.

Check that you have "Skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLab_Behavior.hkx", check that you have "Skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\character\animations\SexLab\FNIS_SexLab_List.txt".

@eMiKo - fnis is not reading SL. Look at the OP.

Archived