12 hours ago, midgard229 said:

I know lol but I was confused because there was 7 different files. I only wanted to use one esp is all lol. I also wasn't playing so was curious before next I play xD

Ah, the link with the gobbledygook is a Mega link but of course Mega changed their links and broke backwards compatibility so it doesn't work and the author is now long gone so a fix will not be happening (if Mega even has the file any more). 

The rest of the files are all part of the mod, because this forum has a 100MB maximum file size the mod was split into multiple files.  There are five parts numbered .001 through .005 plus a patch that adds the last few items that were added to the mod.

If you download the five parts you can use 7Zip on the part .001 file to extract the whole mod just the same as if it were a single 7Zip file. Then add in the patch and you have the current version of the mod.

1 hour ago, WaxenFigure said:

Ah, the link with the gobbledygook is a Mega link but of course Mega changed their links and broke backwards compatibility so it doesn't work and the author is now long gone so a fix will not be happening (if Mega even has the file any more). 

The rest of the files are all part of the mod, because this forum has a 100MB maximum file size the mod was split into multiple files.  There are five parts numbered .001 through .005 plus a patch that adds the last few items that were added to the mod.

If you download the five parts you can use 7Zip on the part .001 file to extract the whole mod just the same as if it were a single 7Zip file. Then add in the patch and you have the current version of the mod.

Ahhhhh got you thank you! So basically I can grab the files and put them into the

. 001 zip then treat it as a normal mod

7 hours ago, midgard229 said:

Ahhhhh got you thank you! So basically I can grab the files and put them into the

. 001 zip then treat it as a normal mod

Best to unzip them all and then zip them back up into a single file which you can then keep in case you need to reload it sometime.  And of course use that single file for installing since the limited code in the Mod Managers doesn't handle the split files.

• 3 weeks later...

The Mega link still works.

Before you click the link, copy the text to clipboard then after it redirects you to the download paste it over everything past the mega.nz/ part.

So the link should look like so

https://mega.nz/#!pQxFxZBI!fmuNTuj3odKE0ZsyU3enObZYjDTz3XHW4-rV7G3RHuo

For some reason the pound symbol is removed and the exclamation points are parsed as html codes.

The 2.6 update is included in the Mega Upload download.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone play an adult Male PC and use this MOD?  I use MO2, so very easy to change profiles and such.  I noticed when I played my male PC the Fox ground models (the things you see when you scroll through the inventory) are wrong (they are mostly Elvin or Daedric heavy armor nifs).  Knowing that I saw those nifs just fine before I went to my profile with a female PC and yep, the ground models were fine.  I then used racemenu to change my sex to male, and in that same game the ground nif were wrong again.  I then started a new game, and again, with female PC, the nifs show fine in inventory (I get the same on the ground when I  drop them), and when I use a male PC they are wrong (and when I drop them, I get the heavy armor that is pictured).  Has anyone else experienced this or have any idea why it might be happening?  Any help is much appreciated.  Thanks!

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

So...This mod doesn't work for skyrim SE or I am doing something wrong? I get the shop and all the items name show but I can't equip them cus they either are invisible,there is no icon in the inventory and when there is one and I equip it, it just becomes a black hole. I can't find the mod in Outfit studio,so I don't know. From what I've seen in this topic the mod wasn't updated for skyrim SE?

Edited by Nerosckan
  • 1 year later...