The MEGA download links for most of the Fox armors have been removed it seems. Anyone know where to get the original unmerged mods anymore?

Here:

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/tag/fox

Precisely what I was referring to - all the MEGA download links posted on that site are dead.

Would like like to read my post more carefully and try again? >.>

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1873-fox-collection/

Thank you - I was looking for the modular versions, so this is what I wanted! :]

• 2 weeks later...

sorry the question, but I can't understand how to use the files: I try to rename with .7z (with no .005 etc) but in NMM results "incomplete" so I can't install. How can I solve?

You must download:

foxmerged2.7z.001 - 90mb

foxmerged2.7z.002 - 90mb

foxmerged2.7z.003 - 90mb

foxmerged2.7z.004 - 90mb

foxmerged2.7z.005 - 2.79mb

Once you have downloaded all 5 of those files then you can use them. All 5 "connect together" when you have them all and you can open and unzip them. But you need all 5 files at once, not only the ".005" one like you had.

sorry the question, but I can't understand how to use the files: I try to rename with .7z (with no .005 etc) but in NMM results "incomplete" so I can't install. How can I solve?

You must download:

foxmerged2.7z.001 - 90mb

foxmerged2.7z.002 - 90mb

foxmerged2.7z.003 - 90mb

foxmerged2.7z.004 - 90mb

foxmerged2.7z.005 - 2.79mb

Once you have downloaded all 5 of those files then you can use them. All 5 "connect together" when you have them all and you can open and unzip them. But you need all 5 files at once, not only the ".005" one like you had.

Thanks a lot!!!!

I am at a 100% loss on how to download this XD is there any way to do it with mod organizer?

At the bottom of the Original Post there will be a link to the Download page.

Once on the Download Page (may or may not look very much like the original post) there will be a Huge Green Download button at the top of the content portion (below the headings etc).

That will take you to the download links or if there is only a single file it will start the download directly.

(Generic instructions useful for any mod on this site).

More specifically for this mod, just use the Mirrors link to get the full mod as a single file. Otherwise you'll have to download the 5 parts, unpack them into a folder and then rebuild that into a single compressed file that you can then feed into Mod Organizer.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I cant see the map in the shop well does it lead somewhere? if so Can someone take a screenshot of it in better quality i have everything bumped up and that map is KILLING me! I Saw it once and thought MAP TREASURE HUNT! It doesnt help that there happens to be the right eye of the falmer behnd the desk damnit!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I can't seem to get this to work, it says i need a file "fox_shop esm" but it doesn't come with the files i downloaded, and i can't find it anywhere else on the internet.

Nevermind, i found it!

Where did you happen to find it? I've been looking everywhere ;n;

I've forgotten now, but i can tell you that it wasn't very "fun" for me as a mod, it was kind of boring. That said, i think it had nice armour in there. I'll try and see if i can find it for you again.

I can't seem to get this to work, it says i need a file "fox_shop esm" but it doesn't come with the files i downloaded, and i can't find it anywhere else on the internet.

Nevermind, i found it!

Where did you happen to find it? I've been looking everywhere ;n;

I've forgotten now, but i can tell you that it wasn't very "fun" for me as a mod, it was kind of boring. That said, i think it had nice armour in there. I'll try and see if i can find it for you again.

Find here

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-KubK2LP7eUVFlfZzZEN19rYW8/view?pref=2&pli=1