• 3 weeks later...

Every time I try downloading the file (Foxmerged2 update 2.5) my game crashes every time. Am I doing something wrong here? Can someone give me a step by step instruction on how to install it into my game? Please and thank you ^.^

You need to download and install the 2.4 version first and then install the 2.5 update over the 2.4 install.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I hope this mod is still being updated because Fox6000 Mods are such a mess on there own =/ Have to get them in that glitchy lil house and basement place DX

Also, anyone know how to remove the Hoodie from Fox 44? I love the shorts and entire outfit, but that hoodie is so obnoxious! lol

I hope this mod is still being updated because Fox6000 Mods are such a mess on there own =/ Have to get them in that glitchy lil house and basement place DX

Also, anyone know how to remove the Hoodie from Fox 44? I love the shorts and entire outfit, but that hoodie is so obnoxious! lol

If you can use NifSkope, download here.. http://sourceforge.net/projects/niftools/files/nifskope/1.1.3/nifskope-1.1.3.36ebfdd-windows.exe/download

with NifSkope you can remove all of the individual parts of a armor/cloth you want :)

• 2 weeks later...

If you can use NifSkope, download here.. http://sourceforge.net/projects/niftools/files/nifskope/1.1.3/nifskope-1.1.3.36ebfdd-windows.exe/download

with NifSkope you can remove all of the individual parts of a armor/cloth you want :)

OH! I have Nifscope already, I use it to redirect texture files.

I had no idea it could be used for this! I will try and find a tutorial to help me. Thanks!

is very easy to remove armor/cloths parts with NifSkope:

1) open NifSkope and select the armor/cloth meshe you want remove a part

2) click on the exactly part you want remove, right click go to AddBlock/Remove Branch

3) Save and overwrite

Enjoy..! ^_^

1) open NifSkope and select the armor/cloth meshe you want remove a part

2) click on the exactly part you want remove, right click go to AddBlock/Remove Branch

3) Save and overwrite

Enjoy..! ^_^

Ok so apparently the hood is attached to not only the top but the bra too. So hiding this removes her entire top lol

Sorry for hijacking this thread btw DX

• 1 month later...

Because honestly, how much time off could a demented man really need? So here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to return. That's right. I'm done. Holiday... complete. Time to return to the hum drum day-to-day

you miss me? XD

well i have an update for returning D:

only the mirror for now until i upload to the forum

-Added Fox 43,44,45,46,47,48,49 and 50

-Removed Fox barrel (not needed anymore since the creation of Additemmenu)

-Changed bipedal objects for necklace to amulet

• 2 weeks later...

The MEGA download links for most of the Fox armors have been removed it seems. Anyone know where to get the original unmerged mods anymore?

Here:

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/tag/fox

Precisely what I was referring to - all the MEGA download links posted on that site are dead.

Would like like to read my post more carefully and try again? >.>

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1873-fox-collection/