Well i have some problems with fox 36, when i try to merge the parts of the armor my custom mesh in ck crash and i don't know why

so if i don't able to fix this i will not include this set

I noticed that in the new version of the store, you've replaced all the paintings on the wall ?

All the Anime Art has disappeared..! :( original shop painting.. post-204983-0-29786100-1404214928_thumb.jpg the painting of the Swan is Nice, but it has nothing to do with what is being sold in the shop.. :-/

what exactly are the files of the anime-sexy paintings, I would like to restore all paintings of the original old FoxShop, please ? ^_^

He's only making FoxShop family-friendly.  The main point of the mod is a shop that provides all of the Fox armors.

I understand, but.. might as well put everything in a Barrel then.. :lol:

Ps: but I'm a young student, I prefer the original paintings, my girlfriends not be offended by a sexy-erotic drawing in anime style attacked on a wall in a video game.. it gives you a lot more hassle than US let their kids die in the name of the Weapons industry.. this is outrageous! ;)

He's only making FoxShop family-friendly.  The main point of the mod is a shop that provides all of the Fox armors.

Ps: but I'm a young student, I prefer the original paintings, my girlfriends not be offended by a sexy-erotic drawing in anime style attacked on a wall in a video game.. it gives you a lot more hassle than US let their kids die in the name of the Weapons industry.. this is outrageous! ;)

Yes i changed the picture to avoid problems here, but i can share the textures in a PM if i didn't deleted it XD

About using only the barrel, as i said i feel that is cheating, because the items are glass and daedric quality, still there's one in qasmoke that i use for testing

Fox Cafe X

Problem solved.

All new UNP Fox Armor (35/36/37/38/39) work in Fox Cafe X v0.2 ?

and the old Fox Armor as the install without the store ?

Fox Cafe X have the problem of installing a new Race just for the waitresses, and some time ago I had a bad-glitch a "Clone of a race", can not remember which race.. 

Fox Merged Shop goes in conflict with the new UNP Fox Armor with their esp, how do you solve this problem ? :(

Mod and main link updated

-Added Fox 37, 38 and 39

Also i changed the mod category to adult section to avoid more problems, since fox6000 is starting to make nude/revealing armors

now that Fox6000 is passing to the genus nude/erotic, the most negativa are the models of the body that provides with these new Armor/Outfit, for example colored bikini from Fox39, without the support of the Weight Slider, some new fox armor appear little deformed with bigger breast wide, can fit if you are already on curvy UNPB body, but on the other leaner, is a half crap.. :-/

some of my characters made in UNP TopModel when wearing Fox39, it seems we put on at least 15kg in moment  :lol:

Yes i changed the picture to avoid problems here, but i can share the textures in a PM if i didn't deleted it XD

About using only the barrel, as i said i feel that is cheating, because the items are glass and daedric quality, still there's one in qasmoke that i use for testing

Now that we have become Men..!  "speaks for you.. tseeee! I have only 17 for a few months.." mY quote :D

I should have the original FoxShop of the old mod, if you tell me where and what are the needed files for to have the sexy-anime original paintings hanging on the walls, you send them all via pm ! ^_^

• 3 weeks later...

I tried a few weeks ago the stand-alone version of Fox 36 Armor, and it worked perfectly as all the other recent Fox Armor, I do not understand why they should not be included, so the collection will never be complete ?!? :(

it's because the armor it's made into separated part, to avoid problems i need to merge in a single mesh, but the last time i tried CK crashed when i tried to load the mesh XD

maybe i can include anyway

• 2 months later...

every time I try to download  foxmerged2.7z.003 it comes out as a .003 file (such a file type doesn't even exist) instead of a .7z. If i removed the .003 from it's name it becomes a .7z file type but is unusable because it says it's either broken or corrupt. The same thing happens if i try to change it's name before i save it to my pc. How do I fix this?

every time I try to download  [/size]foxmerged2.7z.003 it comes out as a .003 file (such a file type doesn't even exist) instead of a .7z. If i removed the .003 from it's name it becomes a .7z file type but is unusable because it says it's either broken or corrupt. The same thing happens if i try to change it's name before i save it to my pc. How do I fix this?

The .003 file extension is correct, the file is too large for the forum and is broken into three parts, you have just downloaded the third part but not the other two parts. You have to download the .001 and the .002 files as well, then 7Zip will allow you to "Open" the .001 file and will automatically open the .002 and .003 files as it extracts,

I tried a few weeks ago the stand-alone version of Fox 36 Armor, and it worked perfectly as all the other recent Fox Armor, I do not understand why they should not be included, so the collection will never be complete ?!? :(

it's because the armor it's made into separated part, to avoid problems i need to merge in a single mesh, but the last time i tried CK crashed when i tried to load the mesh XD

maybe i can include anyway

is out New Fox 40 :)

I almost forget, to anyone who play tera can give me some of the armor names to start getting rid of the codenames? XD

Also psycho you have telling me that sooner D:

but i will add the armor anyway

it's look that fox6000 it's making his armors cute again

I play tera for a bit and i know the names of the armors in fox26 set

The first one is called Agnitor.

The second one is called Regent.

Note that the second one is modified to show more skin (not that i mind) The normal one has a black latex suit covering the whole body underneth that jacket XD

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...