Merura - New stand-alone Follower - By Yui0820

Eikichi Onizuka

Iapparentlyke her very much.  I am experiencing a specific problem, however.  Her blacksmith garb appears to have...disappeared.  It might be a byproduct of her having participated in some Random Sex (I forgot to turn that mod off while I was wondering around with her) and then never reequipping her usual attire, but if that's the case I'm not sure how to keep that from happening.

Incidentally the same thing has happened with the Cicera(?) follower.  Not that I'm complaining too much.  You did VERY well with all aspects of both of them.  I'd just like them to put their proper clothes back on once they're done having fun with whomever they chose. :P

I won't take any responsibility after you sex with them. lol :)

Hmm.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled but her clothes aren't coming back.  Ciceria's apparently never 

showed in the first place.  Looks like I have some sort of armor texture problem but no idea how or where it came from.  What are the specific files for those?  Sorry if that's a stupid question but I'm still relatively new to this mod scene.

have you installed this mod?

UNP or UNPetite - Smithy Sex by Nightasy

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49680/?

http://static-2.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/49680-2-1389217591.jpg

No, because I do not use UNP.  But she had a blacksmith apron on when I first met her.  Just a very odd bug I'll have to figure out for myself, methinks.

I do not know why that is, I use no UNP.

have you ever tried to give her a wrought apron?

So here are the Photos of Merura in my Game :)

I gave her some more Clothing parts and make her to a Dwemer Engineer ^^

201404240000vx7bl5m98c.jpg

201404240000ga6d3fu5hk.jpg

With a Wrench for the Little Things

201404240000pz19rh3b74.jpg

And a Big Hammer for Big Problems :P

2014042400007jm6bvs2xp.jpg

I think I'm missing something here.

First of all Merura kinda loses her height. In initial first meeting she is in right height but when changing to another cell (from Sleeping Giant Inn to outdoors) she is same height as me.

Also all UNPetite gear I DLed for Merura to use are clipping horribly.

post-52233-0-45981400-1398707184_thumb.jpg

I myself are using DreamGirl Body but since Merura comes with her own bodymeshes it shouldnt conflict. Could it be AFT (Amazing follower tweaks)?

Or am I missing something vital to get her work right. I installed her manually and checked and double checked the file paths are right.

EDIT: Oh, whats with the skeleton file that comes with Merura?

First of all Merura kinda loses her height. In initial first meeting she is in right height but when changing to another cell (from Sleeping Giant Inn to outdoors) she is same height as me.

I myself are using DreamGirl Body but since Merura comes with her own bodymeshes it shouldnt conflict. Could it be AFT (Amazing follower tweaks)?

Or am I missing something vital to get her work right. I installed her manually and checked and double checked the file paths are right.

the height change is normal, for example: "Merura" is a small accompanist, but still larger than the children in the game. when "Merura" sitting on a chair or lying in bed,

she takes a Vormat vanilla, so it is as big as a normal NPC, when she gets up then they shrink back to their size.

most major companions have no own skeleton!

the height change is normal, for example: "Merura" is a small accompanist, but still larger than the children in the game. when "Merura" sitting on a chair or lying in bed,

she takes a Vormat vanilla, so it is as big as a normal NPC, when she gets up then they shrink back to their size.

most major companions have no own skeleton!

I know that smallish companions scales themself for those idles, but in my case when Merura is supposed to shrink to her designated size, she wont. She stays same height as me. At first meeting in Sleeping Giant Inn, everything worked fine. When she sat in the chair in front of table, she scaled to right size and when stood up she shrank. But soon as I took her to outside, she was same or almost same height as me.

Im gonna de-install racemenu and change to ECE, just to get that race compatabilty patch (I dont have that since im not using any custom race atm). If she was created as Ygnord and are custom race based there might be something on that. Also im gonna delete that skeleton. I'd hit me strange to find that file in merura's meshes folders.

This what is inside of Meruras extracted files in meshes folder:

post-52233-0-10116800-1398711464_thumb.jpg

Uninstall Merura and ATF, try this method:

if you have not, install XMPS Skeleton: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/

first install this:  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12933/?

and next this:  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/41304/?

install Merura archive with NMM, MO or manually and put the esp english-fix in yout data folder:  http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=83624

It was'nt the AFT. And I use XPMS extended, because I also use HDT physics extension.

After I installed ECE just to get that Race compatability for custom races, Merura started to work as it should with scaling on the idles and stays on her intended height, even after changing cells. Didnt have much time to test it better.

now there is clipping issue with the gear. As shown in screenshot couple post above the blacksmith apron leg parts are clipping terribly for some reason. Also other UNPetite gear doesnt fit.

that skeleton file that came with Merura apparently is needed. If you take it off, Merura just vanishes from the game.

Do I need to use ECE to use this follower?

Merura is a stand-alone follower, just install that, she already has everything he needs ^_^

ok. I'm using MO to install her and I'm having some problems. I've installed a couple of your other followers already and they seem to be fine. But when Merura is clothed she has a gap on her neck and the body shape doesn't seem right, she's using UNPB I think, which is my main body type. When she's not wearing cloths there is no gap in the neck and her body type is correct(UNpetite).

2014-04-27_00002_zpsfae79fd6.jpg

I have her installed last in my load order so I would have thought nothing would be overwriting her body type. Any ideas how I can fix this?

Thanks.

Merura is a stand-alone follower, just install that, she already has everything he needs ^_^

ok. I'm using MO to install her and I'm having some problems. I've installed a couple of your other followers already and they seem to be fine. But when Merura is clothed she has a gap on her neck and the body shape doesn't seem right, she's using UNPB I think, which is my main body type. When she's not wearing cloths there is no gap in the neck and her body type is correct(UNpetite).

I have her installed last in my load order so I would have thought nothing would be overwriting her body type. Any ideas how I can fix this?

Thanks.

The neck gap is because the apron that shes wearing is most likely fitted for UNPB (because you are most likely using vanilla armors and clothing for UNPB). You have to download some clothing or armor converted to UNPetite, to give Merura for use. Merura uses UNPetite body.

EDIT: there is a link (just under the HD screenshots in OP first post) for blacksmith apron used in screenshots.

I found why even UNPetite clothing and armours doesnt fit. And I think fault is in the esp. The body mesh that came with Merura is set-up for weight 0, but in the esp its setted up for 100. So what I did was, changed Meruras weight to 0 with console in the game, did the fast travel trick and BAM! fitting clothing. Funny note is, when trying to set the weight back to 100, clothes does scale with the weight but Meruras body doesnt.

Also, since I installed ECE to get race compatability patch, Merura has kept her intended height, exept for when sitting in the chair or using alchemy table etc. but always shrinks back to her own height. I checked the mod in CK, I saw that her race was marked as 0Nord Race, meaning that she is custom race character (well, atleast I think she is).

So you kinda need to install ECE, atleast to get support patch for her YgNord race, but dont need to activate ECE it self, if you are using racemenu.

Please correct me if Im completly wrong with my assesment. Note that before installing this mod I didnt have or used any custom race mod with my current skyrim install. So that is why I had few problems with this mod.

Anyway. Merura is beautiful companion. Thank you Yui to sharing this with us. Might check the other your follower mods.

First, I wanna thank to everyone who use Merura follower, and I hope you like her.

I'm planning to formal release all of my character include Merura, so I know this Merura have a lot of issue,

but because this, I won't fix any issue with this prototype Merura anymore.

So very sorry for anyone who want those issue can be fix. :(

And please follow this post: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/29901-wip-yuihs-stand-alone-follower/

If you interest in my character. :)

Thanks.

The neck gap is because the apron that shes wearing is most likely fitted for UNPB (because you are most likely using vanilla armors and clothing for UNPB). You have to download some clothing or armor converted to UNPetite, to give Merura for use. Merura uses UNPetite body.

EDIT: there is a link (just under the HD screenshots in OP first post) for blacksmith apron used in screenshots.

Thanks for the help. I downloaded theUNPetite blacksmith apron from that link and installed it with Mod Organizer and still no change. Do I have to merge that outfit into Merura's folder or something?

Sorry I'm new to modding. I'm trying to see if this is a simple fix if not I'll just have to leave because I'll never work this out by myself.

Thanks.

Thanks for the help. I downloaded theUNPetite blacksmith apron from that link and installed it with Mod Organizer and still no change. Do I have to merge that outfit into Merura's folder or something?

Sorry I'm new to modding. I'm trying to see if this is a simple fix if not I'll just have to leave because I'll never work this out by myself.

No, you have to craft the apron at the forge. Its a standalone clothing. So, step 1: craft it, step 2: give it to Merura, step 3: profit! :P

Thanks.

No, you have to craft the apron at the forge. Its a standalone clothing. So, step 1: craft it, step 2: give it to Merura, step 3: profit! :P

Great, works now, thanks. :)

18? Well... I won't say she is 18...XD

But I think it will cause issues if saying she is underage.

Meh, fixed the very stupid error on my part, forgot to set faction rank breaking the ability to hire/fire her.

here's the new esp :D

attachicon.gifBlacksmithGirl.esp

Ok, I see what you doing, I set her is not allow to married, but you change that. You pervert. :lol:

Actually my char is married to Serana :D, but hehe.

It's not perversion, it's paternal instincts to protect! lulz

Actually there's this one anime that made me laugh like hell on this :D

The action really starts at 1:00 into the video :D

I have to agree with the doll guy- despite the odd swirls on his glasses...

Originally I was going to have Merura as my character's wife since they look roughly the same age, but that has changed my mind :P

Mer is now going to be his younger sister! XD

• 3 weeks later...

not trying to cause issues just being honest she does look underage

So what can't have teen in Skyrim, that the whole thing with immersion. No one says you have to play her as some sex slave. I have her as one of my 3 full time companions and another daughter back in Whiterun. Remember its only a game. 

Archived