Finally bought FNV, looking for recommendations

Kuロi

I used to have New Vegas (Yaarrrr) long ago, before I even knew you could mod the game Had some fun with it, but I quickly got bored: I was too young to really get into the game. I then got into Oblivion, and Skyrim, where discovered the joys of modding. Today I decided to buy FNV, and while I'm browsing the Nexus and Loverslab's mods, I figured I might as well ask a bit on the forums what are some good ones.

I'm mainly looking for some visual mods, especially character-wise (although mods that make everything better looking are also good, as the game IS kind of old), but also sex ones, especially one tied to quests, either vanilla or added quests.

An easy-to-run ENB might also come in handy, until I can see how far I can push my PC (considering it was pretty good for Skyrim, altough ENB was too much).

Gameplay mods I'm not to sure. On one hand I do want the gameplay to keep a vanilla feel, but anything that simply enhances it rather than changing it is worth suggesting. Honestly if anything at all comes to mind, from textures to bug fixes, to simple modding advices, just say it. I was doing a good job modding Skyrim, but this is kind of a new playground for me :blush:

Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

NMC texture packs

Poco Bueno

ILO

FCO - not to everyone tastes but if you can't stand the vanilla face models this is good

Nevada Skies

Project Nevada - major gameplay overhaul but also adds ALOT of new gear

As for adult rated material I'd go with FNV sexual innuendo + humping the Mojave or Sexout. Also get either Type 3 bodies or Bouncing Natural Breasts (BnB) for your pursual and enjoyment ;)

Archived