start

alexandrox

THX Xanshio for this comment , and for endorse :)

i do Wars in Skyrim II - LE a version whit less spawn it's ok or i create a version more easy ?

sorry more often = more spawn ? my english is bad :(

I work today for new addon : golden age... add HUGE SPAWN ZONE AND FACTION.

THX Xanshio for this comment ' date=' and for endorse :)

i do Wars in Skyrim II - LE a version whit less spawn it's ok or i create a version more easy ?

sorry more often = more spawn ? my english is bad :(

I work today for new addon : golden age... add HUGE SPAWN ZONE AND FACTION.

[/quote']

Sorry, must be my english then (not my native language). Yes, a version with more spawn. :)

I love the idea' date=' but what does altering the heights of the different races have to do with wars/battles? I'd treat the racial heights as a separate mod, because height is very subjective depending on fantasy lore.

[/quote']

Hi Remedy :)

thx ^_^

The heights of races is a separate mod : disable WiS IV races.esp, and play without :)

• 1 month later...

I tried a mod called Deadly (or dangerous?) animals "light" version. Didn't like it cos there were packs by 3 bears all around and they "raped" me all the time (in a very bad way you know). Also it somehow broke immersion a little, there can't be just that many animals on every squire meter. Wanted to try this mod so here is the question, if someone tried deadly animals, how different the spawn rate and the whole atmosphere?

@ReMeDy

yes i work on slavery system i need more time , but i have just a beta.

@Jerlis

i dont try deadly animals, but in my mod i create 5 different spawn mode

1) rainbow mode, i add more wild animals and npc ( like bandit ) and we spawn very less ( try this )

2) normal mode

3) golden age

4) dark rainbow

5) dark age ( change game play of vanilla in hack & slash )

try to install and tell me, in the istallation option are the description for all the main fail and plugins :)

Hey, Whats up alex, still can't get on to the nexus with "bal5050", I've been using others but every time I pm someone i get banned again. Last message i sent was the youtube link. I'll leave a message on the board and see what happens. The moderator there are power hungry!

My new name will probably have "balance" in it.

• 1 month later...

Archived