View File

Hello and Welcome!

Shortly:

This file is another "HdtPhysicsExtensionDefaultBBP" which I *modified* for my personal tastes.

I tried finding one but it soon dawned on me, that there is not one that has piqued my interest.

(Dont get me wrong here, I found more than a handfull of them and they were good, even better than good, they were awesome! Unfortunately just not to my liking.)

--- DOWNLOADS AVAILABLE:

NiKoRo - Explained in the description (original)

Freedom - A lot smoother and softer (original)

FVHrc0E - Enchanced butt bounciness (based on NiKoRo) (yet to be perfected)

--- A Modification, Of What Exactly?

I used two HdtPhysicsExtensionDefaultBBP.xml's as quide lines which were closest to my ideal:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/822-hdt-dampened/ <-- Made by "ppkkpp" Thanks to him!

-The breasts on this one were a bit too rubbery/gum-like, but the perkiness and solid bounce really stood out.

-The butt had been really shut out by dampening it to great extent, but had a solid perkiness to it.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/866-hdt-breast-physic-and-collision-for-sevenbase-unpunpb-cbbe-and-topmodel/ <-- Made by "clp2011" Props to him aswell!

-The breasts were very bouncy and did it for quite a while even when the character stopped moving. the bouncing itself was smooth and the breasts had a feeling of weight to them, which is rather difficult to achieve.

-The butt was rash in it's movement, it wasn't as smooth or bouncy as the breasts, but it was also very well made giving it a soft feel.

--- What Does This .xml Feel Like?

Like i said before, i made this for my personal tastes, but seeing as I did not find others of the same type, I though it might be allright to post it here. :P

- The breasts were made slightly less bouncy and wobbly than Top Model, but giving it perkier feel while still trying to remain soft.

** A 3-4 bounce with a very slight jiggle at the end

** Dampening to make sure the breasts dont rip or deform in fast moving actions. (Crouching and jumping.)

** A slight sway/rippling when walking or running. (NOTE! heavily depends on the animation, might not do this with defaults!)

- The butt was given alot "mushier" feel than Top Model, with added soft jiggling.

** A 1-2 bounce with smooth settling

** Dampening to make it feel soft and "mushy"-like

** Very slight wobbling when walking or running, the effect is gorgeous on big butts

On a side note, I tried making this feel good with small and big bodysizes.

--- Installation

Same old copy/paste technique works, but you do need to rename the file:

As you download it, it will be named "hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP - XXX.xml"

Simply remove " - XXX from the file name, and replace your older .xml file with it, overwrite when prompted to do so.

​--- Miscellaneous And Rambling

Unfortunately, I cannot provide screenshots or videos of my work, as I am an idiot when it comes to recording devices and programs.

This is also the reason to me explaining and comparing in attempt to give an understanding of what my file actually does.

By no means do I downgrade or judge "ppkkpp"s or "clp2011"s .xml files!

They did awesome work but as I have stated, it's due to my personal preference!

Give credit to where it's due, to "ppkkpp" and "clp2011". Without them I would've not gotten this built!

Give feedback and such, if you dont understand, or have trouble using this, or plan on modifying this, or just simply like it. That would be awesome actually!

Oh, and if I dont answer within the first day or two, apologies on my part:

Im usually on every third day or so, a few times a week, but I'll give an answer when I notice I am needed!

And last but not least, this is my first upload on Loverslab, so please be gentle with me, I'll try to do the same.

[EDIT 2014 8th day of the 4th month]

Bugfixing and Optimising, A must have update if you liked the original!

- 5 Followers on the file? Amazing! I love you guys!

- Read the changelog for exact knowledge of what's been done.

- Dont be afraid to download the file, it has the same name again, because i though that as an update, I wouldn't need to rename it.

*** Im lazy and i am not afraid to show it. :P Also! starting now, I'll be taking common requests and making other HDT files out of them, sound good? great! Then start suggesting things! Might take a while to make/change them though, so have a bit of patience in reserve when requesting something. Okay? Awesome, thanks!

[EDIT 2014 22nd day of the 4th month]

New optional file is out! For those whom like a bit more jiggle!

- 7 Followers? Are you serious!? Thanks guys!

- Changelog is your friend again, to see and read what has been changed in the new file.

- This time it's called "Freedom", Install as instructed before.

*** No requests so far, I'll take it that you guys like the file! Yeah... That's what I'll do! Anyway, i was off for longer than i said i was going to be, sorry about that. "The Guy Upstairs" decided I am not allowed to go home for a few weeks, and that's that. But i should be officially back, And for good this time. So I'll be sticking around more closely and see how things are! Allright? Thanks!

[EDIT 2014 30th day of the 4th month]

New requested optional file added to the list and optimizing the other two, + There's a surprise addition for all 3 files, can you find it? Yayy!

- 12 Followers!? This is growing out of hand guys! Stop... Actually please don't! Thanks fellas!

- Read the changelog, I dare you! Lots of things on it this time!

- The new file is named as "FVHrc0E" after it's requester, TEST FILE, keep that in mind, Okay?

*** Well damn, 3 files done and I am just getting pumped up... Not even parking tickets can bring me down now! Unless they cost 60€. Ouch! In any case all bugs and greenie meanie glitchies should be fixed in NiKoRo and Freedom, Unless someone points something out. AGAIN! Take care guys! Thanks for the attention! Cya!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/06/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    HDT 10.24 package or later versions.
  • Special Edition Compatible

Gonna try this once I get back home today, thanks!

Tried it with the latest v14 something update and it works well with it. However I noticed some continuous jiggling problems. I'll be trying different xmls.

Needs a video demonstration.

Like i stated in the description, im an idiot when it comes to recording things, so that is probably not going to happen.

Apologies on my part, very sorry about this.

Nice.

However, I have to find someway to eliminate butt osillation.   :)

Thanks!

By oscillation do you mean, non-stop jiggling or so?

If you do, then that's a miss-setting on my part, i'll look into it, if it so.

If you mean that in your personal preference, then by increasing linear dampening and/or time factor should make it less "mushy".

Messing with the mass/kg is also an option.

I'll need a reply here, just so i know if you meant it's too jiggly for your likings, or if the butt never actually stopped bobbing around.

Sorry for pestering ya!

I quite like how this looks.  I combined it with my collision-enabled .xml, so the effect might be slightly different. 

Made some gifs with the default TBBP idle and walking/running animations.  They probably aren't the best quality gifs, though.

iClqLuQm0NlQG.gif

iU76uH2n2zg1W.gif

ibwjMUZH9uLMCi.gif

e: Specifying that these gifs are using the previous version, because you uploaded an update for the butt.

Yes, I mean non-stop jiggling but it is deformed jiggling.

Currently I have to remove havoc object (from HDT 3-1) and armor and put it back on.  But it is so annoying because it occur quite often.

• 2 weeks later...

Made a new gif set, using the latest version.  Leaving the older ones up, for anyone that wants to see how it changed.

ibjqHacloeyRsl.gif

iGsinyKNGUGxY.gif

i5le7dJRXGCcG.gif

iAq8OskwuN61S.gif

iHRA6sF1aDOG0.gif

Allright! Sorry i've been away for quite a while, as God decided a cockslap was fitting for me and set up a ludicirious amount of real-life traps for me.... Damn that guy.

So, thanks alot for these Gifs, they show a bit of difference with the collision .xml you're using but the "idea" is still there, and you like it so keep it! Hell yea!

I'm still looking to improve the effects it has, and i will give out a separate file to check out, instead of replacing as i am not aiming for a bug-fix with this one.

Yes, I mean non-stop jiggling but it is deformed jiggling.

Currently I have to remove havoc object (from HDT 3-1) and armor and put it back on.  But it is so annoying because it occur quite often.

I apologize for that one, the updated version should have it completely fixed, i tried testing it with multiple skeletons and bodies and animations.

Just in case it STILL happens, could i ask you to flip out detailed information?

Mainly what animation, skeleton type and body you're using. Because i'd like the info to help me onwards, and i'm sure you wouldn't mind it working properly ^^.

Hot damn man!

The freedom version has the best butt jiggle I have ever seen! Bravo!

I have a request if you don't mind, could you please provide a version of it that support breast collision while retaining the awesome jiggle? I tried copying the breast numbers,using the JFF program, from clp2011's xml here "http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/974-havok-breast-physic-xml-files-for-beginners-video-addet/" the file "hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP_for_beginners_less_jiggle" to be exact but it didn't work that well...

Cheers!

Thanks for this update. I like the breast movements and the butt is the best I've seen so far, although I wouldn't mind seeing about a 10 to 20% increase in butt displacement and maybe about 400 msec increase in duration. I routinely use 0 or very low weighting and normal (to me) size butts. I don't like the big breasts and butt meshes, so use slim CBBE and UNP models mostly (including Dream Girl).

When my PC jumps, there is no obvious butt jiggle, whereas the breasts move appropriately; use YY Natural jump (if that matters).

Would you please tell me which animations you use. I am currently using a mashup of Breast Animation 360 and VHH walk. Also, what female idle or idles do you prefer.

PS. It is trivial to install your HDT setting and see for oneself, under one's game conditions, what effect your XML has. I think your description is sufficient for anyone to make a decision about using your mod or ignoring it. You don't need to worry about not having a video and if it really mattered to your fans, one of them would have provided you with a video of their own making. Keep up the good work and ignore the complainers.

Hot damn man!

The freedom version has the best butt jiggle I have ever seen! Bravo!

I have a request if you don't mind, could you please provide a version of it that support breast collision while retaining the awesome jiggle? I tried copying the breast numbers,using the JFF program, from clp2011's xml here "http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/974-havok-breast-physic-xml-files-for-beginners-video-addet/" the file "hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP_for_beginners_less_jiggle" to be exact but it didn't work that well...

Cheers!

Thank mate, appreciate the liking!

No collision? Hmmh, I take it you have input the Hdt havok path and all that jizz into the body(and armor/clothing).nif files? I'm pretty sure i enabled the collision. Goddamn if i forgot something... AGAIN!

Anyway, i'll look into it and see if i spot something, might take a bit but we'll pull this through!

Thanks for this update. I like the breast movements and the butt is the best I've seen so far, although I wouldn't mind seeing about a 10 to 20% increase in butt displacement and maybe about 400 msec increase in duration. I routinely use 0 or very low weighting and normal (to me) size butts. I don't like the big breasts and butt meshes, so use slim CBBE and UNP models mostly (including Dream Girl).

When my PC jumps, there is no obvious butt jiggle, whereas the breasts move appropriately; use YY Natural jump (if that matters).

Would you please tell me which animations you use. I am currently using a mashup of Breast Animation 360 and VHH walk. Also, what female idle or idles do you prefer.

PS. It is trivial to install your HDT setting and see for oneself, under one's game conditions, what effect your XML has. I think your description is sufficient for anyone to make a decision about using your mod or ignoring it. You don't need to worry about not having a video and if it really mattered to your fans, one of them would have provided you with a video of their own making. Keep up the good work and ignore the complainers.

Thankiees for the load of text. Appreciate it!

And my first request too! I'll snoop around and see what i can make of it!

As for my gameplay specific details, I use Dragonfly's TBBP animation set, XP32's Acrobatic jumps, No separate idle animations just because the "twirl" animation that comes with Dragonfly's set is what i like the most! Yeah, my preferences are these, I think.

And about your PS text: Thanks, I was rather worried if my description was enough to say what needed to be said, hopefully it was and is enough. I agree on the install-to-test-because-hdt-is-wonky part because that's very much true, I can only hope that the effects remain at least close to what i intend for them to be.

In any case, I'll slip out a file in your name in a few days, after integrating your "boat-floaters" into the .xml. (Butt changes only? Well damn this might be less lengthy than i though!)

Thanks for the reply mate, and yes I do have all that jizz worked out. :)

And please take your time, the fact that you're willing to look into it is more than enough.

Cheers!

Allright! So I think i got it, Indeed i did not include collision support for ANY of the files. Now they have it, all of them, Yay!

So now it should be fixed, i tested them all myself, but as Skyrim is, you might still have problems, give it a whirl and report back soldier!

(And depending how you've set up HDT and the collisions on your end, this might be a load trickier still, but the first step has been taken! (Or the second, if you informing me counts as a step) Yeah!)

Onwards to glory! And all the other stuff we have in our lives. Like parking tickets, Damnit!

when I download this a big white screen comes up. How do I copy that into my skyrim plugin?

"big white screen" So let me be clear here:

If you go through:

Click here to download this file (which is at the bottom of the original post or you can use this link i just provided ^^)

- *DOWNLOAD* (in big ass green background at slightly top right)

- Pick one of the downloadable files

Somewhere here you get a white screen? Because you're not supposed to!

Oh and, installing this is just slapping the file into the right place (Data/skse/plugins/) and renaming it to be "hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml"

Could you be a bit more detailed as in to what happens and when? Especially if you are unable to download the files.

Thanks! Hope this helps!

@Nikro

Thanks for the updated .xml. I imagine female PCs and followers are very fit athletes and therefore the butt movement in FVHC0E and Freedom are more than I expected. Your new Nikro is the best of those three and as I said previously, your xml provides the best butt jiggle I've seen. I truly appreciated your effort to incorporate my suggestions into an xml; just shows the difficulty in trying to quantify an esthetic parameter.

Also, I wonder why the butt jiggle only shows in the walk mode; would think that it would increase when running. Is that due to the animations I'm using?

@Nikro Thanks for the updated .xml. I imagine female PCs and followers are very fit athletes and therefore the butt movement in FVHC0E and Freedom are more than I expected. Your new Nikro is the best of those three and as I said previously, your xml provides the best butt jiggle I've seen. I truly appreciated your effort to incorporate my suggestions into an xml; just shows the difficulty in trying to quantify an esthetic parameter. Also, I wonder why the butt jiggle only shows in the walk mode; would think that it would increase when running. Is that due to the animations I'm using?

Much appreciated!

So the test file has a bit too much jiggles for you? Right-o, I'll mess around with it some more. Nkro file is the best you said, let's see if i can add the effects you wanted onto that, a couple of days again and you can see for yourself! Sound good? Yeah.

And yes, the jiggle depends heavily on the movement of the bones that have been weighted, some animations cause linear back and forth inertia, which doesnt exactly add-on to the jiggle effect, which is understandable right?

So hold on to your pants and dont give up yet, we're just starting!

[EDIT] 03.05.2014

Just updated the FVHrc0E file, give it a shot and see if you enjoy it.

Continuing onwards!

amazing work but could you enable collision with these and then would be perfect

Collision was enabled in the 30.04.2014 update, to all of the files. As Ellewah (thanks guy!) pointed out.

Im thinking it's something else, have you had collision work before trying out my files? I'll see what i can do to help ya!

When using this with CBBE, the boobs sort of don't like being near one another. I tend to think it's the head collision part of the config that does it. When you run, it's as if some invisible force pushes them downwards, making them utterly flat. 

This is with all the other fixes done. Newest HDT. The original XML that comes with it works fine, but as soon as i install this one, or copy the collision variables over, they get pushed down and apart. I think it's worth taking a look at, because outside of that, this XML is anything anyone could ever want.

When using this with CBBE, the boobs sort of don't like being near one another. I tend to think it's the head collision part of the config that does it. When you run, it's as if some invisible force pushes them downwards, making them utterly flat. 

This is with all the other fixes done. Newest HDT. The original XML that comes with it works fine, but as soon as i install this one, or copy the collision variables over, they get pushed down and apart. I think it's worth taking a look at, because outside of that, this XML is anything anyone could ever want.

Well damn, I though i had it all but nope, you just had to point me wrong ^^.

CBBE eh? Hmmh... From what you describe it definitely sounds like the head collision is affecting them, but I dont think simply disabling head collision is going to fix it, my itch in the crotch is telling me this.

Most likely the radius and center point of the breasts collision sphere is too big and/or off center, making them hate each other and hit the face all though it's pretty far away.

I'll take a lookie and test it out, with the CBBE if i can my hands on it.

Apologies if i am being rude here:

You do not have multiple collision xml's active or are using another xml for the collision? It seems like you do not but from what i've tested, multiple xml's multiply each others variables if enabled simultaneously. Both in collision and behavior!

In any case, I'll see what I can do about it, seems very interesting to my eyes.

Thanks for the info, look forward to my meddling! Yeah?

[EDIT 05.05.2014]

Im officially dumb, I am not able to recreate the problem you seem to have thus i can't help you further.

But i can try to help you from across the internet, though it will be limited. Apologies!

Sounds you like JFF installed, and have a rough idea how to use it. Yeah?

Then try this:

- Disable main body and head collision (ticks 1 and 8, they should be OFF meaning that the collision is ENABLED, so just tick them on) from both breasts.

- Make the radius on breasts smaller, simply by clicking on the "hkpSphereShape" and lowering the "radius" on them, they should be at 4 because of me. try 2 for starters.

Once you have changed these. And after pressing all the ok's and yes's, test it in-game. If it doesn't work AT ALL, meaning nothing has changed what so ever. im afraid that there's something else affecting the collision, and/or overriding them.

Report back please, because this has really caught my interest! Allright?

(Type-limit... Really now!? Dangit guy!)

I really can't live without your xml its amazing perfect for me, but is there going to be belly support in the future? Using Feedom by the way.

I really can't live without your xml its amazing perfect for me, but is there going to be belly support in the future? Using Feedom by the way.

Hey-oo!

Belly support, Is it going to happen? Hell Yeah it is!

Just not instantly, =S

The thing is, as the files are now, im quite happy, a few minor fixes im still testing out atm* and probably adding in within the rest of this week.

But about that belly support, yeah... I'll be honest here and it might sound like im off the hook completely, but it's like this:

This whole "modding hdt files and messing about" came from a spark of interest, which happened last month (a few days later I (as a nickname and/or account) appeared with my first file). And thought "hey why not, it's Just For Fun anyway, right?". So i was/am a complete novice when it comes to fixing and modifying the files themselves, which in turn causes me to have rather long research times, just so i know what im dealing with, and how im supposed to deal with it. making any sense? I hope I am =S.

So now that im feeling "knowledgeable" about the mainbody, including all it's basic parts, comes forth the question of *added parts* like the belly, tail, wings, accessories etc*.

It's a whole new area and might take a week or two to start getting "decent" results.

Shortly, like i stated before all my mindless nonsense, Yes. it's going to happen, but i need to start all over from my first phase, research. Untill i feel safe enough to give it out to the public. Allrighty?

Oh, umm... Sorry for my rambling but I hope i made enough sense, Thanks And look forward to it. I'll keep ya updated! If i remember, maybe, hopefully. Yeah! ^^.