Beautiful "orc" women and how to make them

dnjfdnddl

post-105609-0-41386100-1396802884_thumb.png

post-105609-0-49271200-1396802931_thumb.png

how do Make the more Some Better?

+oh!  she is my character..

sry.. i have  Bad English Skills

im hate orc's Smile :@

Denture....Denture......Denture......Denture.....

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :@  :@  :@  :@  :@  :@  :@  :@  :@

------

im use

-cbbe Body v3

-harf orc  race

and...

ECE, KonanEnb 5.02

Oh!

This Photo's  Use the photoshop......

XD

like that? 

if wanna do like that its easy :

A) (and last haha) copy your femalehead_msn.dds to a new file and rename that to femaleheadorc_msn.dds (yes overwrite your previous femaleheadorc_msn.dds) just that, Do a Backup first of your femaleheadorc_msn.dds so if dnt like the "effect" can back to yours original.

**You can do same also for elves, breton,etc.

post-19248-0-61476900-1396803676_thumb.jpg

like that? 

if wanna do like that its easy :

A) (and last haha) copy your femalehead_msn.dds to a new file and rename that to femaleheadorc_msn.dds (yes overwrite your previous femaleheadorc_msn.dds) just that, Do a Backup first of your femaleheadorc_msn.dds so if dnt like the "effect" can back to yours original.

**You can do same also for elves, breton,etc.

i know..... :blush:  But Thank you!!    XD B)  B) 

post-105609-0-33838300-1396804836_thumb.png

-original photo...

orz....

I'm noticing that I play a lot more than I take pictures :P Since after 220 hours on this character I have less than 50 screenshots of this character even though I've finished 80% of the game w/ DLC. I only have 2 pics as a vampire from Dawnguard and 0 Solthiem pictures XD

post-108012-0-36990900-1396805932_thumb.png

post-108012-0-69354600-1396806073_thumb.png

post-108012-0-52457800-1396806108_thumb.png

post-108012-0-77734100-1396806111_thumb.png

post-108012-0-40706300-1396806154_thumb.png

Guest Ragna_Rok

I'm noticing that I play a lot more than I take pictures :P Since after 220 hours on this character I have less than 50 screenshots of this character even though I've finished 80% of the game w/ DLC. I only have 2 pics as a vampire from Dawnguard and 0 Solthiem pictures XD

:blink: ... jeeeez dude, nice job on the char ^_^

Guest Ragna_Rok

You should ask b3astie for some hints. He made a really cute orc.

All this talk about orcs makes me wanna give it a try too.

... and i just happen to have reuploaded a shitload-of-brutal-as-fuck-orc-stuff :blush:

their gaping mouths preclude any notion of beauty.  I would much rather a normal mouth with minor teeth poking out than the alligator mouth they have now.  Anyone else remember the orc race redone in oblivion?  they were larger than humans but still looked amazing.  no more crocodile mouth.

their gaping mouths preclude any notion of beauty.  I would much rather a normal mouth with minor teeth poking out than the alligator mouth they have now.  Anyone else remember the orc race redone in oblivion?  they were larger than humans but still looked amazing.  no more crocodile mouth.

com, the orcs in oblivion were no more orcs, the only thing that still fit was the green color,

an orc should remain an Orc and not "beauty contest" gain.

com, the orcs in oblivion were no more orcs, the only thing that still fit was the green color,

Id still rather have beauty queen contest orcs than the dog in armor orcs in skyrim.

It looks like they shoved armor onto a cave troll.

Id still rather have beauty queen contest orcs than the dog in armor orcs in skyrim.

It looks like they shoved armor onto a cave troll.

Look at the picture in post # 12 on, which for me is a beautiful orc face that would "win" for me the beauty contest.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived