[Superseded] Skyrim Slavery Returns!

Mygoodness777

I disovered this today!!!!  Do you know how hard it is to find a dom slavery mod that works!!!!!!  in essence, there isn't one.  All of the mods out there are either about the PC getting roped up and raped, or getting stuck in some kind of trap.  All of the Dom like mods are mostly dead.  I hope this mod brings in consentual slaver as well as enslaving through combat, and perhaps even blackmail with a well flushed out system.  Regardless of how far this gets though, I am happy to see this a work in progress.  I do hope our main creator is back soon and have many excited hopes on this.  I wish I could help program, but I am incompetent with such things.  Hope to see the beta soon!!!!!

Yay!!!  So, do you think we can have an update on release?  And what aspects are you currently working on? :}

Hold your horses)) At least we have him safe and in one piece :3

Release dates on mods are like a dildo made of ice - quite a sensation, but they pass quickly and leave a mess.

Yay!!!  So, do you think we can have an update on release?  And what aspects are you currently working on? :}

Hold your horses)) At least we have him safe and in one piece :3

Release dates on mods are like a dildo made of ice - quite a sensation, but they pass quickly and leave a mess.

Hell yeah, tho he could at least delete that old date... oh well, not a big deal, since i, personally, prefer him thinking about the mod, other then chitchatting here with us...  :shy:

Really excited about this one...

Estimated WIP Version 1.0 Release Date: If only I knew

Changing the date like that can never be good. Sounds like dead end. Since there was never even progression shown no pictures . movie clips etc.. in any thread.

Do not take away any hope that Slavery returns.......

For I am in need of a master...

ZZzzZzZzzzzzz

And I need slaves!!!! :(

there are 48980456 mods that have that option

Actually, most mods are completely consumed with becoming a slave, getting stuck in some kind of restraint, or getting raped.  The few mods that I found that allow you to actually enslave and have decent interaction with said slaves are dead.  Paradise halls is the only one that looks half decent, but I dislike the capture system.  :/

Actually, most mods are completely consumed with becoming a slave, getting stuck in some kind of restraint, or getting raped.  The few mods that I found that allow you to actually enslave and have decent interaction with said slaves are dead.  Paradise halls is the only one that looks half decent, but I dislike the capture system.  :/

paradise halls +sl extention

paradise halls +sl extention

its still a bit bugy and awkward at times even then

Archived