[Superseded] Skyrim Slavery Returns!

Mygoodness777

Just an idea for you slavery system, not sure how feasible or workable it would be but...When wearing the "slave gear" proper merchants refuse to deal with you. Limiting the slaves available merchants to say the traveling peddlers and Kajiit caravans would definitely make it a bit more difficult. And perhaps have a random chance that a hunter you come across in the wilds just might decide chasing you down and turning you back over to the master you escaped from is more profitable than chasing that rabbit or fox.

These are all things that can be considered and worked in if it's possible to script.

This will be more than just a 'passively getting raped with bondage gear on' framework. I'm wanting something that will allow you to actually go around and play even as a slave. You may have obligations or limitations, but what will make this a valuable mod is that it won't stop you from playing. SD stops you from being an adventurer. It stops you from doing anything. I also don't want to sit watching sex scenes all the time. The playability is ruined, and that defeats the purpose in my eyes. Skyrim is a game of adventure, so let's make slavery another adventure.

I'm also looking for flexibility so that the rest of you modders can participate. Incompatibility won't be helping us any. I'm hoping to have something very basic released somewhat soon. Just a general framework for starters.

I posted this on a different page, but I'd like to post this here as well as I like what I'm seeing here, and I'd like to know what you think of my ideas.

I have been working on writing out the characters, storyline and quests for a Slaver Guild.  The basics of which are that you as the player, subdue and capture slaves for the guild.  Preferably, I would have the player carry the slave to a secluded spot for pick up, otherwise just leading them to the guild for training would work as well.  As you proceed through the guild quests you would learn to train slaves.  This I had broken out into different stages.

Physical Disipline - this would entail sexual activities as well as the various bondage/torture devices that are available.  After a few of these the slave would be ready for either of the other stages.  This prepairation would only be temporary as I figure some people would prefer to continue to play with certain slaves rather than having them fully trained.

Mental Reconditioning - I see this either as further prep for Specilization Training or as a way to modify the slave's personality (more on this below).

Specialization Training - Once the slave is ready, they can be fully trained in a particular skill set.  For example:

* Combat Slave

* Mage Slave

* Laborer (Good for Selling?)

* House Slave

* Furnature (?)

Slaves could theoretically be retrained to a different skill set.

Obviously this already is fairly complicated, but one thing i've particularly wanted to see implemented is variety in the way NPCs would react to being enslaved.  If possible I would like to see this broken into three subgroups:

* Angry

* Desperate - I mean this more to be about trying to negotiate out of their situation

* Afraid

Theoretically NPCs would fall into each category based on their skill point totals.  Warrior Skills (Angry), Thief Skills (Desperate), Mage Skills (Afraid).  Or something to that effect.  This would effect how they react at various stages of training.

Untrained:       Angry | Desperate | Afraid

Basic Prep:   Broody  |   Panicky   | Broken

Fully Trained:   Loyal |     Eager    | Submissive

I had better notes on the different stages, but I can't find them for some reason.

In any case each level would have different behaviors and dialogue to accompany it.  I like the direction you are going with multiple ways to develop your slaves.  If you can see a way to incorperate any of my ideas you are more than welcome to.

Sounds solid.

Would add few 

for specialization something like a maid or prostitute slaves with various stage of advancement based on how much training they recieved form PC.

For bahavior types would add rebelious - slave that will use any opportunity to attempt escape or attack you if you wont make it impossible. Tho it could be divided into the types you mentioned - warrior would seek for a chance to atatck you, thief to use hes/her skills to escape. Mage both unless you would block hes/her spellcast (gag?).

And btw

What ya think of the idea of we were discussing here before - to divide whole slavery idea into two types

legal where you'll be enslaving criminals - seen as a punishment for their crimes.

illegal where you'll be hunting normal citizens.

Sounds solid.

Would add few 

for specialization something like a maid or prostitute slaves with various stage of advancement based on how much training they recieved form PC.

For bahavior types would add rebelious - slave that will use any opportunity to attempt escape or attack you if you wont make it impossible. Tho it could be divided into the types you mentioned - warrior would seek for a chance to atatck you, thief to use hes/her skills to escape. Mage both unless you would block hes/her spellcast (gag?).

And btw

What ya think of the idea of we were discussing here before - to divide whole slavery idea into two types

legal where you'll be enslaving criminals - seen as a punishment for their crimes.

illegal where you'll be hunting normal citizens.

I absolutely agree about having to take steps to handle rebellious slaves.  It's part of why I prefer the idea of carrying a bound/unconscious slave to a dropoff point rather than leading them to the guild only to then have them behave rebelliously.

As for the legality of slavery, this is the central point of my slave guild concept.  From the initial release of the game, it was made clear that slavery is illegal in Skyrim.  No matter who you were targeting.  From here the story practically writes itself!  My idea starts with a small group of guild members entering Skyrim, looking for like minded individuals and patrons in order to re-open Skyrim to slavery.  Missions would essentially involve:

* Establishing a base of operations in a region.

* Courting a wealthy patron (the silverblood family being a perfect example)

* Coercing/Bribing/Blackmailing the Jarl and/or Steward to look the other way, and eventually legalizing the practice.

Citizens of each region would ordinarily be out of bounds for enslavement.  Though they could be sold in other regions.  Also you will occasionally receive a request from a patron for a specific and highly illegal target to be enslaved for them.

My storyline plans still go further than this, but this is the backbone of how I would like to see the guild function.

I'm appreciating that others are stepping in, because it allows me to lower my ambitions. You guys have NPC slavery under control, so I'm going to stop pursuing that. I've seen a couple people working on PC mods, so rather than copying them (which would be silly), I'm going to make my mod focus more on the general slavery aspect. You can continued to be an adventurer, it's just that you're a slave instead. You have obligations. You have limitations. Rather than these complex interactions with one single NPC, I'm going to make it so that you can be enslaved by many different types of people, and that there is a spectrum of slave types. I'm trying to find a balance between freedom to actually live and do what you want, and being dominated as a slave.

I have been looking for a 'realistic' & gritty death-alternative mod and this could be a great one. I've tried SD+, Defeat & Your Money or Your Life, the last being the best. BUT I'd love to see one that combines all 3. Instead of dying, 1 of many things might happen. You could be simply robbed and left for dead, you could be raped, could be enslaved, or perhaps just killed. All depends on what the 'disposition' of you conquered feels.like doing.

This would be a huge undertaking, but 2 of the 3 options are pretty much done if you can get the OK from the mod creators to use their framework. SD+ also has the groundwork in place, it just needs to be expanded so that you captor does more than stand around.

Anyway, just throwing that out there.

I'm appreciating that others are stepping in, because it allows me to lower my ambitions. You guys have NPC slavery under control, so I'm going to stop pursuing that. I've seen a couple people working on PC mods, so rather than copying them (which would be silly), I'm going to make my mod focus more on the general slavery aspect. You can continued to be an adventurer, it's just that you're a slave instead. You have obligations. You have limitations. Rather than these complex interactions with one single NPC, I'm going to make it so that you can be enslaved by many different types of people, and that there is a spectrum of slave types. I'm trying to find a balance between freedom to actually live and do what you want, and being dominated as a slave.

While my focus is indeed on NPC slavery, I am not looking to tackle the entire scope of what I plan to do on my own.  It's a sizable project and I would like to get a group of people together to work on it.  That way the final result will be done faster and with a higher quality than it would with me working alone.  I realize this will likely mean changing or compromising on my plans, but I feel that the end result will be worth it.

If there is anyone interested in working with me, let me know.  We can then start discussing what we want from the mod, and how best to tackle the challenge.  

• 1 month later...

This looks awesome!

I had posted a while ago an idea submission in the Mod Ideas thread which could possibly help if you need inspiration.

I'll paste it here for you to look at if you want.

Main Idea:

The player character sees herself offered a place in a grand house in exchange for "services rendered" to the owner.

(Sex/Cooking/Dancing/Protecting/Assassinations...)

Optional:

- This could easily evolve into some kind of Master - Sexslave/Bodyguard situation.

- Radiant quests such as satisfying and defending the master could be implemented.

- Or maybe the master would use his servant as means to further his political interests in a plotting storyline...

- Or hell, maybe he just wants you to give him an heir, what with being the dragonborn and all!

So I've spent a lot of time doing a lot of nothing! Actually that's not entirely true. Rather than diving in, I've been thinking about how I'm going to script the mod so that it maintains enough flexibility to work with as many mods as possible. I've been working on this...just not actually doing anything tangible yet. Don't worry. Things will come, and when they do, I intend for high quality product.

Here's what's interesting though, and at the end I'll explain why it's relevant. Because of the Steam summer sale, I picked up Oblivion and Fallout New Vegas, not with the intention to play them normally, but to take a look at their adult content. I didn't find Fallout to be particularly impressive. It seems a lot more sex oriented than anything else, and I'm really not in it to watch my PC get raped or have sex a dozen times before anything happens. The slavery content in particular was quite lackluster (not to mention trying to get the game modded in the first place was a huge pain. Maybe I missed something important, but I think I'll stick to a mostly vanilla Fallout experience because it just didn't have a robust slavery system.

Oblivion was a different matter entirely. Once I fixed an issue with the character skeleton, I was going around exploring some of the slavery options. Wow. The mod quality was exceptional. Everything ran smoothly and without bugs. I could go to pretty much any bandit and become enslaved. I liked a few of the escape mechanics. Some of the player encounters were quite amazing and sexy. I have one massive gripe though...a big complaint. It got boring once I knew what it had to offer. I will certainly return and screw around (heheheh), but my first and last love is Skyrim. The game is really easy to mod (none of those nasty complex bundles) and the content is just better (not to mention with excellent graphics.)

The big problem though...I hate sitting around doing absolutely nothing. I would let my character get enslaved and then......what? Come on. With a bandit it was pretty much get raped occasionally and walk around. I could never last more than 10-15 minutes before I was bored. I went to the slave camp and was shipped off to one of the player encounters (Pellham or whatever). That was cool, but aside from that...it was quite bland. There is a time and place for passive slavery...but long stretches of nothing is just boring.

Captured Dreams for Skyrim has a tremendous amount of potential and I will do my best to hook into it somehow. What makes that mod so amazing is that you actually do stuff. There is a nice variety of slave gear (something both Oblivion and Fallout lack) and when I'm 'enslaved', I can go around and do stuff still. A little bit of freedom goes a LONG way. Scripted events are fine too, as long as there's a little variety.

I guess you could say that buying and playing those two games opened my eyes to the sheer potential of Skyrim. No, it's not as smooth. Yes, it's more buggy and sensitive...but it has sharp graphics and powerful resources. I'm essentially coming here to stand on a soap box and tell everyone how amazing the Skyrim adult mods are.

So what have I learned from all of this, and how does it relate to my mod?

I'm going to get to ACTUAL work on scripting the basics for this mod...just the bare bones for starters. I'm going to set up some scripts that allow the PC to be enslaved (just the 'title' of enslaved, nothing concrete). Once I have that foundation, I can focus on making the slavery mean something, like I had planned before. I'm going to edit the OP with more info soon.

Slavery is coming to Skyrim! It's only a matter of time.

i am excited to see what comes out of this. I am on the same boat as you with the whole slavery thing where once you're enslaved its fun for a bit but gets rather boring after a while. That's my biggest gripe on SD+. really curious to see how you will make yours better.

you should look at this mod.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29886/?

this mod with the script fix patch is nearly perfect. All we need is a a kart or something with a cage on it transport slaves

and to fix a problem with the enslavement of followers. That should be disabled on followers.

here is a example of the kart i am talking about

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25493/?\

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_TyuxYXcg0

So I've spent a lot of time doing a lot of nothing! Actually that's not entirely true. Rather than diving in, I've been thinking about how I'm going to script the mod so that it maintains enough flexibility to work with as many mods as possible. I've been working on this...just not actually doing anything tangible yet. Don't worry. Things will come, and when they do, I intend for high quality product.

Here's what's interesting though, and at the end I'll explain why it's relevant. Because of the Steam summer sale, I picked up Oblivion and Fallout New Vegas, not with the intention to play them normally, but to take a look at their adult content. I didn't find Fallout to be particularly impressive. It seems a lot more sex oriented than anything else, and I'm really not in it to watch my PC get raped or have sex a dozen times before anything happens. The slavery content in particular was quite lackluster (not to mention trying to get the game modded in the first place was a huge pain. Maybe I missed something important, but I think I'll stick to a mostly vanilla Fallout experience because it just didn't have a robust slavery system.

Oblivion was a different matter entirely. Once I fixed an issue with the character skeleton, I was going around exploring some of the slavery options. Wow. The mod quality was exceptional. Everything ran smoothly and without bugs. I could go to pretty much any bandit and become enslaved. I liked a few of the escape mechanics. Some of the player encounters were quite amazing and sexy. I have one massive gripe though...a big complaint. It got boring once I knew what it had to offer. I will certainly return and screw around (heheheh), but my first and last love is Skyrim. The game is really easy to mod (none of those nasty complex bundles) and the content is just better (not to mention with excellent graphics.)

The big problem though...I hate sitting around doing absolutely nothing. I would let my character get enslaved and then......what? Come on. With a bandit it was pretty much get raped occasionally and walk around. I could never last more than 10-15 minutes before I was bored. I went to the slave camp and was shipped off to one of the player encounters (Pellham or whatever). That was cool, but aside from that...it was quite bland. There is a time and place for passive slavery...but long stretches of nothing is just boring.

Captured Dreams for Skyrim has a tremendous amount of potential and I will do my best to hook into it somehow. What makes that mod so amazing is that you actually do stuff. There is a nice variety of slave gear (something both Oblivion and Fallout lack) and when I'm 'enslaved', I can go around and do stuff still. A little bit of freedom goes a LONG way. Scripted events are fine too, as long as there's a little variety.

I guess you could say that buying and playing those two games opened my eyes to the sheer potential of Skyrim. No, it's not as smooth. Yes, it's more buggy and sensitive...but it has sharp graphics and powerful resources. I'm essentially coming here to stand on a soap box and tell everyone how amazing the Skyrim adult mods are.

So what have I learned from all of this, and how does it relate to my mod?

I'm going to get to ACTUAL work on scripting the basics for this mod...just the bare bones for starters. I'm going to set up some scripts that allow the PC to be enslaved (just the 'title' of enslaved, nothing concrete). Once I have that foundation, I can focus on making the slavery mean something, like I had planned before. I'm going to edit the OP with more info soon.

Slavery is coming to Skyrim! It's only a matter of time.

Try Galgat's blackmail. The slavery is there with a great and plausable storyline. It's NOT boring as the PC is enslaved and forced to do things then let go for a period of time to pursue what ever they desire and then forced back into slavery for something different. The slow mental / moral errosion Galgat adds is just amazing. Something along those lines in Skyrim would be a dream come true. I STILL alternate Play time between skyrim and oblivion because of Galgats Blackmail and a few other mods.

I have heard great things about the mods in Oblivion, but it has been so long since I played that game, and I didn't know about adult mods back then. I want to go back but I just know it will be a huuuuuge pain to get everything running, and then when I do it still won't look as awesome as Skyrim.

In Skyrim, the number one mod for slavery is easily Sanguine's Debauchery, but even with all the fantastic work that SkyrimLL has done, I have to agree it can get a bit dull. Heck, even SkyrimLL himself has said it's a bit dull, because there's not much for the player to do other than get sexed or whipped. He's gradually trying to improve it, but it seems like a pretty tall order with all the scripting and such.

Right now, I think the holy grail of slavery for Skyrim is having a master that is also your follower... someone who travels with you but occasionally takes control and reminds you who is in charge through domination and humiliation... things like forcing you to have sex with someone/something, restricting weapons and armor, or perhaps even making fights harder for you by cranking up vibration plugs in your chastity belt ^_^. I know that SkyrimLL himself has said this is something he strives for as part of SD+, but even as a stand-alone mod, a dominant follower would be an awesome way to bring slavery into Skyrim that shouldn't get boring quick.

Right now, I think the holy grail of slavery for Skyrim is having a master that is also your follower... someone who travels with you but occasionally takes control and reminds you who is in charge through domination and humiliation...

Keep your thumbs up for Heromaster, CGI and Antono then - because thats exactly what they are working on.

Right now, I think the holy grail of slavery for Skyrim is having a master that is also your follower... someone who travels with you but occasionally takes control and reminds you who is in charge through domination and humiliation...

Keep your thumbs up for Heromaster, CGI and Antono then - because thats exactly what they are working on.

Not to shoot anyone in the foot, and I'm all for anyone doing any mods but .... I hate followers, they're a pain in the ass at best and a total wreck  for the most part. Yes there are a few exceptions, but for the most part that's the way I've found them to be. I'd much rather see something like Galgat's Blackmail in Skyrim than another follower mod, even if the follower is secretely your master or what ever. I NEVER use followers in my games and my housecarls are just that, they sit at home and watch my house :)

Here's the real rundown of my plans. I want slavery to be easy and flexibile. This is going to be as much of a framework as possible. Right now nobody is actually working on an actual framework. It's patchwork, and the problem with patchwork is that you are left to pick and choose and nothing interacts with anything else. Everyone might have amazing mods, but they are all separate. I want this to be a bridge,and more importantly, a bridge that makes slavery active and dynamic. It will be easy for people to pop it into their mods,and will prevent mod conflicts as people start to complete them and use them. With a powerful framework, all you need is a couple scripts, and you can make all sorts of mods, including followers and other non mobile NPCs. That will come after I have a framework.

Not to shoot anyone in the foot, and I'm all for anyone doing any mods but .... I hate followers, they're a pain in the ass at best and a total wreck  for the most part. Yes there are a few exceptions, but for the most part that's the way I've found them to be. I'd much rather see something like Galgat's Blackmail in Skyrim than another follower mod, even if the follower is secretely your master or what ever. I NEVER use followers in my games and my housecarls are just that, they sit at home and watch my house :)

Actually, I agree with you entirely... I never use followers, even though some of the user-created ones seem excellent. However, one that was a dominant and did things like I mentioned in my post would probably get me to change my mind... at least for awhile. ^_^

Here's the real rundown of my plans. I want slavery to be easy and flexibile. This is going to be as much of a framework as possible. Right now nobody is actually working on an actual framework. It's patchwork, and the problem with patchwork is that you are left to pick and choose and nothing interacts with anything else. Everyone might have amazing mods, but they are all separate. I want this to be a bridge,and more importantly, a bridge that makes slavery active and dynamic. It will be easy for people to pop it into their mods,and will prevent mod conflicts as people start to complete them and use them. With a powerful framework, all you need is a couple scripts, and you can make all sorts of mods, including followers and other non mobile NPCs. That will come after I have a framework.

That's an ambitious goal! I will be monitoring this thread, and wish you the best of luck!

I fully agree that something like Galgat's Blackmail would be great, but I've found followers to be essential depending on your character build.  If you have no one to put him/herself between you and that troll and prevent it from rushing you, life can be pretty short.

Yes, follower AI is nowhere near satisfactory. But how useful they are depends highly on how you play your character. If you prefer to go in with an enemy, they likely get in the way more often than not. But if you have a rather frail character, a follower can be the difference between life and death.

As much as followers are...often unpopular, the first basic release of this mod is going to be for slavery to a follower. This is partially because I have several...devious ideas...that would just be perfect for a follower to inflict on the poor player. After I have some basics set up there, I will CERTAINLY look into generalizing slavery to fit with factions like bandits, forsworn, etc. If someone out there can make a slave camp like what was in Oblivion, that would be amazing so that I can ship the player over there in certain instances.

The first release is going to be slavery started with dialogue and when you run around and do things, or talk to people (or maybe just whenever your master feels like it), certain things will happen. I'm making a lot of progress so it won't be long before I'll have something very basic to tickle your fancy.

I'm working with Veladarius to make Captured Dreams shop compatible as well.

Estimated WIP Version 1.0 Release Date: Last week of July

DATE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME...earlier or later!!!!!! It's there to give you a general idea of progress.

Paradise Halls got outside slave camp - if i remember right - east of Whiterun. A fort with a cave.

Skyrim Slavery System (S3) has easly accessible undergound slavers dungeon - near Morthal. That's a dead project so author propably wont mind if you would take it over. Apperently it was reactivated. Hurray.

Slave Town has not accessible slavers dungeon - you can get there only by getting teleported - it is (or will be) somewhat similar to oblivions Bravil underground if that's what you ment.

Also slavery framework with a follower that would be player character master is exactly what APPS authors are working on - you could talk with them. Maybe cooperate? Exchange ideas?

I may contact them, but right now I'm just going to create my mod and do my thing. Without any disrespect to them, I'm not going to rely on others completing their projects with an unknown due date. Right now my only assumption is that I will complete my project and have content for all of you as soon as possible. If someone else is doing the same thing...more power to them. I'm just impatient.

Further, I'm going to integrate the follower support with nonfollower slavery. It will all go together.

I'm also working with several experienced people on ideas and mod structure/mechanics so expect quality.

I'm not here to steal the thunder of other modders, but I may very well be first.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived