[Superseded] Skyrim Slavery Returns!

Mygoodness777

Story of that place is that there's some necromancer in the catacombs of that ruins - that is luring travelers, killing them and then raising them as ghosts to fight for him.

All that would have to be deleted. And then prey so this wont cause conflicts with other mods - which is next to impossible to predict.

Imo its safer to duplicate some vanilla fortification in new location.

Story of that place is that there's some necromancer in the catacombs of that ruins - that is luring travelers, killing them and then raising them as ghosts to fight for him.

All that would have to be deleted. And then prey so this wont cause conflicts with other mods - which is next to impossible to predict.

Imo its safer to duplicate some vanilla fortification in new location.

Yeah. That's the "Letter from a friend" quest I mentioned. The letter being delivered is the only way to start that quest unless you just happen into it.

The entrance to the default interior would have to be kept clear. The three outside ghosts don't have any quest markers attached so they aren't essential to the quest. They're just blocks. The actual interior of the place would have to be left alone due to the quest but I was mostly referring to the possibility to add other interiors about the area due to the numerous empty walls. Small Nord doors could easily be placed.

But the stair issue could be a problem in some cases. However I walked my character  up the stairs and as is so common in Skyrim, the stairs don't have a stair walk animation to them. It's the wierd feet thru the steps incline walk.

But like I stated earlier, I'm just proging around looking and trying to keep this thread going. If it comes to it, who knows, an entire compound could be made from scratch. That is possible and might end up being the only solution because just about everything else is used for something. The only problem with an entirely new compound would be the navmesh. But that can be worked around too. It's just tricky with all that navmesh altering and doing it while avoiding framerate issues and other wierd happenings. It can be done though.

Yeah. That's the "Letter from a friend" quest I mentioned. The letter being delivered is the only way to start that quest unless you just happen into it.

The entrance to the default interior would have to be kept clear. The outside ghosts don't have any quest markers so they aren't essential to the quest. They're just blocks. The actual interior of the place would have to be left alone due to the quest but I was mostly referring to the possibility to add other interiors about the area due to the numerous empty walls. Small Nord doors could easily be placed.

Yea but you cant predict what other mods do with this dungeon.

There are mods that are adding more enemies to dungeons - even if you disable ghosts those would still be there.

My own mod adds traps to various dungeons - not particularly this one - but if i would do so then this trap would still be there.

There are thousands of mods out there and you can't predict what changes they do to some cell.

That's why modders usually avoid to modify vanilla cells too much, most of the time they are adding new cells.

And most of the time they are using indoor cells as these are simply way easier to create, place and handle. And you don't have to worry about things like dragon attacks or dozens of other random events (like hired thugs) that can occur in every outside cell.

So my advice since the very beginning was to make small fort with some cave / dungeon system underground.

And I need slaves!!!! :(

there are 48980456 mods that have that option

Actually, most mods are completely consumed with becoming a slave, getting stuck in some kind of restraint, or getting raped.  The few mods that I found that allow you to actually enslave and have decent interaction with said slaves are dead.  Paradise halls is the only one that looks half decent, but I dislike the capture system.  :/

paradise halls +sl extention

What is sl extension?

Can't wait for first release of this mod.

I've tried Sanguine's Debauchery+, but it is kind of boring. Once you get caught (and raped) there's nothing interesting happening. The NPC just hangs out, doing nothing, and you also don't have anything to do. It is also quite easy to escape if you have high pickpocket skill or if you're a vampire... Or a mage.

I'm hoping that once you get enslaved, your master will keep you busy (giving quests or something. Maybe traveling with you to slave market and sell you, so you will fight as a gladiator on arena or become a brothel worker. Or some steward for weird mage.).

Anyway, good luck with the mod!

Oh, ok. Thanks for the link :)

The entrance to the default interior would have to be kept clear. The outside ghosts don't have any quest markers so they aren't essential to the quest. They're just blocks. The actual interior of the place would have to be left alone due to the quest but I was mostly referring to the possibility to add other interiors about the area due to the numerous empty walls. Small Nord doors could easily be placed.

Yea but you cant predict what other mods do with this dungeon.

There are mods that are adding more enemies to dungeons - even if you disable ghosts those would still be there.

My own mod adds traps to various dungeons - not particularly this one - but if i would do so then this trap would still be there.

There are thousands of mods out there and you can't predict what changes they do to some cell.

That's why modders usually avoid to modify vanilla cells too much, most of the time they are adding new cells.

And most of the time they are using indoor cells as these are simply way easier to create, place and handle. And you don't have to worry about things like dragon attacks or dozens of other random events (like hired thugs) that can occur in every outside cell.

So my advice since the very beginning was to make small fort with some cave / dungeon system underground.

You're right. I recall once when I used to download player homes I would end up with one mod home on top of another occasionally. lol

But that's why I suggested a self-contained world for the hub in the first place, something like the Dawnguard castle world is set up. The entrance wouldn't nessesarily have to be a crevice entrance like DG. It could be a cave tunnel entrance or something like that. And with a self-contained world the Tamriel main navmesh won't be part of it so the world would have endless possibilities for expansion in the future.

You could even make a self-contained fort. But the walls would have to be really high or else you'd have a huge job setting up LOD objects on the outside.

I find the excitement of all the people waiting on this mod quite amusing. As a dom, it is good to hear others admitting their sub sides, even if it is only in a video game. Hope this works out for the modder, because every mod like this helps remove a bit more of the stigma associated with rl dom/sub relationships.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A lot of time has passed and other mods have superseded my mod. Maria Eden is strictly better than what I had planned...so for all intents and purposes this mod is outdone. I don't see any reason to complete it.

That isn't to say that you will not hear from me again. It's more to say that there is no sense treading on ground that others have covered (since I've been rather slow). I have a few ideas that I may bounce around, but don't expect anything soon.

I hope I'm not disappointing people too much. There ARE other mods that have done what I was planning already. Please check them out.

Maria Eden is indeed cool but imo there is one thing still missing - good old mavias msex style mod.

So a mod which isnt based entirely on whoring quests that forces player to spent majority of time inside cities.

But a mod with sub-dom relationship between two people which allow players to keep playing this game however they like. You can do this in ME but once you start exploring the wilderness you can pretty much forget that you are even enslaved except that sleeping quests would start every night. You can spent a week inside some nordic ruins and those sleeping quests would be the only thing that would happen.

What kind of mod is still very much missing is dom treating his / her slave as personal pet rather than just being a pimp for his / her whore.

Ok, prostitution can play some part in master / pet relationship but there could be other things as well.

Still hoping that one day someone would try to do it in a way that dom would love to see his / her pet crawling at his / her feet but would tear apart anyone who would dare to lay finger on his / her precious slave. Whoring could be used as punishment for failure not as a main feature of a mod.

Maybe even something like dom follower forcing player to play in support role (like player being forced to play as healer and support dom follower for example).

This would be something new.

Maria Eden is indeed cool but imo there is one thing still missing - good old mavias msex style mod.

So a mod which isnt based entirely on whoring quests that forces player to spent majority of time inside cities.

But a mod with sub-dom relationship between two people which allow players to keep playing this game however they like. You can do this in ME but once you start exploring the wilderness you can pretty much forget that you are even enslaved except that sleeping quests would start every night. You can spent a week inside some nordic ruins and those sleeping quests would be the only thing that would happen.

What kind of mod is still very much missing is dom treating his / her slave as personal pet rather than just being a pimp for his / her whore.

Ok, prostitution can play some part in master / pet relationship but there could be other things as well.

Still hoping that one day someone would try to do it in a way that dom would love to see his / her pet crawling at his / her feet but would tear apart anyone who would dare to lay finger on his / her precious slave. Whoring could be used as punishment for failure not as a main feature of a mod.

Maybe even something like dom follower forcing player to play in support role (like player being forced to play as healer and support dom follower for example).

This would be something new.

If I ever could get into modding and have the creation kit to stay open in more than a few minutes and how to run various things - that Veronica mod would be my inspiration for trying to make something indeed.

I've been hoping for something similar for Skyrim for a good while :D

Archived