[Superseded] Skyrim Slavery Returns!

Mygoodness777

Not sure if this would help any, It allows the Player to follow an NPC, like vanilla followers follow the player.

Hmm I can't post links, there is a link to the mod at the bottom of the Vilja follower mod on Nexus, it's hosted on tesalliance. It's called Duke Patrick's - Follow That Actor.

Perhaps the NPC could have a house and the player could stay there. Just to enforce that it's not the players house but the Mistress/Master's house. Could have a cage to sleep in and other things. Instead of a forced slave camp, maybe something more bondage friendly. Could have public stocks where the player would get felt up by those walking by (not necessarily raped, just fondled or teased). Could have a swingers option where Mistress/Master swaps the player with another Mistress/Master for a night.

I think what is lacking in mods so far is for the player to be submissive by choice not by force, have it be more a relationship between the two; with bondage and naughtiness of course.

Would have to build in so the player could still go quest solo to be compatible with things like Serana in Dawngaurd who doesn't like other followers. The Mistress/Master could let the player go quest but give a time when they must check in by, and even a punishment if they are late.

Just some random ideas I thought of.

Dose this mean I'll Finally be able to let Lydia or Aela(Two Fave NPCS) enslave me, even if its just generic interactions, or will this ba a custom follower? Because I have always wanted a mod that makes that possible. In fact bytecon's idea is actually what I had in mind to.

Hell in lydias case we already have a house (Brezzhome).PS. If there IS a mod that lets me do at least some of this let me know :blush: .

• 2 weeks later...

Soon. Things sort of happen in life and then you're sidetracked, and then two weeks have passed and you're like woah. SOON. Things are coming soon. I don't have a specific date, but they are coming. Not scrapped.

Yes of course, things do happen. I just was a bit afraid as this thread seemd to quiet down quite a bit :P

Yeah it did go quiet. I've been busy discussing this with other people behind the scenes and forgot to update. I'll give you an update on what's going on now that it's my weekend and I have time to sit down and do some messing around.

I'm intending to make every follower compatible (anyone belonging to the 'potential follower' faction). This means that both men and women followers will work, and I actually have a few custom ones that seem to be working as well. The dialogue will follow the same path for everyone, and the events will as well. It's a general slavery mod.

That said, generic doesn't mean bland. I'm intending to make it into something compatible with other mods, leaving the rest of the gameplay intact as well. I've said it over and over. Slavery doesn't mean you stop adventuring. Other people can adjust the slavery or make their own mods. You be the dragonborn...except you're not the one that's really in charge.

So essentially, you will be enslaved to a follower who will...well...follow you around wherever you go and certain things *may* happen as time passes or as you interact with them. It will be interactive enough to keep you interested. There will be twists and turns along the way.

I still don't have a specific WIP release. There is still testing that I have to do, and a few things I need to finish up. I'm going to set it tentatively (but not certainly) for:

Second Week of August

No, I can't promise that 100% but I'll do my best.

Side note: Down the road, I may consider attaching this mod to some sort of mod that makes some sort of slavery hub place. It would add to the immersion.

NINJA EDIT TO ANSWER A COUPLE QUESTIONS:

1) Because of the way followers work, nearly any follower that's put into the game 'normally' will be compatible. That means both male and female.

2) Your slavery will take you all over Skyrim, mostly because you are going to be exploring it, right? There MAY be a few side quest related things to do, but right now I don't want to impose things like location on you.

3) The fact that you're the heroine of the story won't change. There is a master that dominates you...and they recognize that the more power you have, the more power they have...So you'll be a slave and an adventurer!

4) In the future, I'll definitely look into different forms of slavery, including non-consensual and perhaps being forced to stay in a house. There MUST be a clearly defined way to move on though. I refuse to give dead ends and I won't make long convoluted escapes. Either it's going to be a somewhat brief challenge, or impossible.

5) Serana is a pain for everyone that mods her. Maybe if I have a few weeks of fancy for her I'll look into it. Maybe I'll go get a mod to make her look better.

6) I know you're excited! This WILL be the most extensive and immersive slavery experience on LL if I can help it (when the whole thing is done)...one step at a time. This will be all about a direct master/slave interaction and relationship.

Last note: The first release will be fully consensual. I have to start somewhere and it will only lengthen the amount of time before you have something if I decide to push it too far.

Can you say anything about dependencies yet? It is my experience with my game that the more dependencies there are the more I end up with CTD's which I find hard to work out. Some mods such as DD make sense as requirements but mods like Death Alternative aren't my cup of tea.

Here is the list of dependencies. I've got the CK open right now working on this:

1) Vanilla Skyrim

2) ZaZ animation pack.

3) Sexlab.

4) Sexlab Aroused

5) SKSE

6) DD assets, integration and expansion.

It's pretty straightforward. You need your basic Sexlab stuff, and all the DD stuff. DD is necessary because it's the best resource for slavery related gear.

The player as dom is something other people are working on more or less. NPC slavery is in the capable hands of some other 'colleagues'. They may make it more intimate than just general slavery but I can't speak for them. For now I want to make a player slavery experience that's as high quality as possible, so you'll be a sub, and what kind of sub will vary eventually.

Could be something like "Oh, so now I have Archmage of Winterhold as my pet. Lovely!" Which would lead to some additional events/quests perhaps.

Same could be for Thief's Guild, Thane titles, military ranks (civil war quest) heck maybe even something for the companions or dark brotherhood.

Tho i don't want to delay the debut! ;)

After release we would have better view of which way do you want to go so we might give you some ideas maybe  :lol:

For example if you would want to introduce humiliation events than becoming a thane could trigger your dom to start forcing you to do embarrass yourself in certain city. But i don't know if this fits your ideas.

Random quests then for starters Devious deviants quests (from DDi - but you do plan to include that) could use some tweaking. When you complete that quest your dom could decide that she/he liked what was done to you and would train you into a proper masochist.

Hmm...that's an interesting concept. I might look into checking your stats or levels before and while you're a slave. It's easy to add conditions to certain events or dialogue options or responses.

Heh. If you're gonna do that. Don't forget to put notes about it in the FAQ or there will be a lot of "its broken" posts. Actually, what am I saying? The people that never read FAQ's are gonna post anyway.

Looking forward to this though! :P

It is possible to create conditions for dialogue based on what stage you're at in a quest. For later releases I'll definitely consider it because it would make things a lot more immersive. As I expand the framework, that's totally possible.

Hmm...that's an interesting concept. I might look into checking your stats or levels before and while you're a slave. It's easy to add conditions to certain events or dialogue options or responses.

Heh. If you're gonna do that. Don't forget to put notes about it in the FAQ or there will be a lot of "its broken" posts. Actually, what am I saying? The people that never read FAQ's are gonna post anyway.

Looking forward to this though! :P

Hahaha yeah. I'm going to make the FAQ clear at the beginning, and I will have a long winded canned response to copy-paste for anyone that asks something that's specifically mentioned in the FAQ. If you don't read it, I'm going to make you.

Hello there!

While all the content you're creating sounds awesome, I did notice something. People seem to be making a very hard line between consensual and non-consensual interactions, which should be pointed out as different to a consensual/non-consensual submission at the start of a relationship. As someone who is actually wearing a collar, willingly owned by a lovely Master, I can say without a shred of doubt that I am subject to any whim my Master has at any given time.

So even consensual, it is not up to the submissive how harsh the Master/Mistress can be to them. If you want a realistic feel to your slavery mod, I point to Gorean lifestyle and philosophy. I have no training or experience with scripting outside reading mod install guides very closely more than three times, but I hope that through the mechanics and gameplay, you capture more than just the idea and our characters, but the soul of a D/S relationship.

I realize my post is out of left field compared to many of the others here. I just want to express the other side of why some people have been begging for a good slavery mod.

Archived