any body have SlaveTown sexout edit

rabman

• 2 months later...

I could, but I never got around to finishing it. The Sexout content in it was minimal at best, you spoke to a pimp and he took you on, that was about it. I had big plans for it, but it was becoming increasingly unstable with each Sexout upgrade (in addition to its own inherent instability at times) so I decided to leave it rest and concentrate on other projects instead. 

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to hear that you are not working on it anymore CK.  I was actually wondering how this was going but I am not surprised.  Trying to build on top of another mod doesn't exactly bode well for stability.  Combine that with New Vegas's inherent "stability" it must have made it a pain.  One could probably make it more stable by just redoing the whole mod if someone were up to doing that since it's still a great concept.  I hope someone picks up the mod or at least the idea and runs with it for New Vegas.  At any rate someone is making a Slave Town for Skyrim although I haven't tried it yet so I don't know how much they have done yet.

Archived