Creatures animations don't work.

Hi everyone!

After a few months, I decided to play Skyrim again, and I wanted to check if any new mods were out. I was not disappointed!

So I recently installed SexLab, along with Dayelyte's Unnatural Animations and Bestiality Animations Pack (by Gone), since I wanted characters to mess with creatures for quite a time now, but the mods were WIPs at the time.

I followed strictly the step-by-step installation guide for Sexlab, meet all the requirements, followed Read-me instructions inside mods themselves, and I got the SexLab animations to work, but it seems that they work only for human intercourse. Nothing happens when trying to initiate sex with creatures.

I tried to trigger creatures animations by spawning a Werewolf and a Horse through the console, and using different SexLab spells to initiate sex, but it doesn't work. The characters put their weapons away, and nothing happens. Tough, those spells works perfectly fine with humans. I also tried to use the   Hentai Creatures   mod for spawning a  Horse  and Werewolf, and asked them to "Trai n"  (To have sex with a character, including the player), and they just stand there, doing nothing but following me.

So my question is, what's wrong? How can I get those animations to work, either with my character (Female Argonian) or my followers (Also female)?

Here's a few info about the issue:

SKSE v1.6.16

Skyrim v1.9.32.0

SexLab Mods used to trigger animations:
-Puppet Master (Via both spells and "Sex" option)
-SexLab Match Maker
-Hentai Creatures (Via the "Train" Option)
-SexLab Zzz
-SexLab Enchantress

Mods and Load order:
Dawnguard.esm
Evil Lair of Hydra.esm
Update.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SkyUI.esp
ageha.esp (Weapon Mod)
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp (Followers)
ASX_Potions.esp
creatureTest.esp (Creature penises)
DeadlyMutilation.esp
FeminizedLevelLists.esp (Feminises most guards NPCs)
FNISspells.esp
FNIS_ero1_spells.esp
Garys_Real_Mare_Horse_Mod.esp
Ghost of Spriggan.esp
HorseFuta.esp (Equippable horsecock)
Lyla.esp (Follower)
sextoys-calyps-2.esp
SkyrimSpeeds.esp (Used to modify different speeds)
The Dance of Death.esp (Combat mod, sets the killcam chance)
Werewolves.esp (Werwolf male skin)
FemaleWerewolf.esp (Werwolf female skin)
Yui0820.esp (Follower)
sexlab_necro.esp (Necro spell)
HentaiCreatures.esp
SexLabArousedAnimations.esp
PuppetMaster.esp
Misha.esp (Follower)
SexLab Enchantress.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp

FNIS 5.01 for Users report:
>>Warning: Generator not run from a legal (Steam) Skyrim installation directory.<<
FNIS Behavior V5.0.2 05/04/2014 15:49:43
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 -
Generator: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users
Skeleton female: XPMS (229 bones) male: XPMS (229 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading FNIS V5.0.2 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.0.2 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.0.2 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISSpells_Ero1 V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V?.? ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V?.? ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V?.? ( 6 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....
Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V?.? ...

( 6 furniture, 0 offset, 0 alternate animations) - mt_behavior usage: 1,6 %
( 9 paired, 0 kill animations) - 0_master usage: 3,0 %
1506 animations for 9 mods successfully included (character)
290 animations for 1 mods and 17 creatures successfully included.
1 Warning(s).

I don't really understand what that FNIS Warning is about, since I bought both Skyrim and the Dawnguard DLC from Steam. They're official, and the game is installed in steam's default emplacement. Only thing is, instead of installing Steam on C:, it's installed on D:. Full path is  D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim

I also looked for similar issues using the search bar, but the issues I found mostly includes invisible characters.

Also, I tried to reinstall every single mod, but with no success.

Thanks for reading this, and helping me with that issue. It's quite frustrating because I was waiting for similar mods to be made since the beginning of my Skyrim modding experience, and it doesn't work.

Well my first question is did you turn on creature support in the sexlab MCM menu? Because by default it is turned off and the creatures won't work. Same goes for most mods that have creatures you have to turn the support on, because it is typically off. So check the sexlab MCM and what ever mod you are using to trigger sex animations and make sure both of them have creature support turned on in the MCM menu.

Ok just checking cause you never know. Some people assume it will be turned on by default.

As for the warning have you loaded the game at least once since the last time you updated/installed it by launching it by steam? If not that might be the cause of the warning, might be the location on a different drive not sure.

What mod are you using to start animal sex animations? Are you using more than one mod that causes sex animations? If you are only using one try installing another mod and see if they work with that mod. That will let you know if this is something to do with just the one mod or something to do with the animations.

Also you can tell sexlab to clean and rebuild that sometimes can fix little glitches like this too.

Oh, thanks for that. Cleaning and rebuilding the scripts worked, and it made a few animations aviable for the werewolf and horse. Tough, the animations from Dayelyte's Unnatural Animations (Female werewolf blowjob, female werewolf on top, etc...) don't work. The characters are standing without moving, and the sounds are playing.

Any idea on the issue?

I took the animation files from http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26764-dayelytes-unnatural-animations/ , that's the 4 with screenshots. Since they didn't include precise installation paths, I just put the animation files in D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\SexLabCreature , assuming that this is the right path.

They are recognised and enabled in SexLab, the console shows that the animation is starting, but the characters merge into one with strong clipping, and they don't move. I know this is not the main problem, but any further help would be greatly appreciated.

Anyway, thanks a lot for your help!

First you're more than welcome.

Second I don't know what the right path is for the animations I never installed them before. But you do understand even having the animations installed, you still need a mod or ability to call the animation up to make it work. Dayelyte suggests Matchmaker as the mod to use to call up the animations for testing. Right now they only exist for testing until they are added to sexlab and some mods start calling them up.

My guess is you did not install the animations in the correctly location. This is only a guess though, cause if sexlab is playing the sounds then it sounds like sexlab is calling it up, but if no animations are playing then it is not pulling up the animation. Which makes me think it is unable to find the animation.

At this point I would suggest posting a papyrus log as it might show some errors about not being able to call up the animation.

Sorry for the delay.

I have absolutely no idea why, but it works now. I reinstalled the pack I downloaded in the same directory than before, ran once again FNIS for users to generate behaviors, and cleaned the animation scripts in SexLab. And now it works.

I'm happy about it, really, but I wonder what I did wrong the first time.

Anyway, thanks for the help! :)

• 3 months later...

Hello, I know this is someone else's topic, but I am new and I did the same thing as Nuke Dukem did, but it's not working for me at all. I keep getting F'ed by the female wolf.

I hope there is someone with knowledge of where to put Dayelyte's files at. I really want to get the animamations to work.

Edit: I just realised I put animamations.

Archived