These meshes are simply edited versions of the official DD-Assets's CBBE meshes, the meshes from DD-Assets does not support BBP/TBBP/HDT, it never has officially for any body type, and thus, neither do these.

Sorry guys, jiggly bits are not supported by this, and i'm not going to add support for it either. Why? Because i can't, because i've got no idea how to do it, and i am fairly certain that it would require a working knowledge of using Blender/3DSmax before it can even be done, and i don't have that knowledge, i am not a skilled 3D artist.

This does not mean that it cannot be done. No, just that i'm not the right guy to do it. If anyone out there knows how to make the jiggly bits work, and want to have a stab at it, then you have my full permission to use these edited meshes as a base for it, you need not even ask or give me credit, just get it into the hands of the people who want it and i'll be plenty happy.

And if you wish to see them added here in this mod's download section, just send me a PM and we'll work that out aswell.

Alas, i think i need to make something very clear here:

I am not a 3D-guy, this is not where my talents lie, and i've been using very primitive and limited tools to get even these meager results to you. The only reason i've made this is that i didn't see anyone else volunteering to do the work, and the DD mods are far to good to let them die for all those of us who won't switch to CBBE.

But it can't last, OutfitStudio is simply not capable of dealing with some of the things coming down the pipeline, i will not be able to convert them, so it's time to start praying to the deity of your choice that someone more capable than me will take an interest in DD and the UNP bodies. I've already started sacrificing people to Lolth a week ago, and you should get started aswell in whatever way you know.

Does Lolth have any preferences when it comes to sacrifices?

A proper Lolthite woulden't have to ask. Shame on you Pinute! :P

Great mod for UNP lovers! I really appreciate it!

BTW Is there any plan on converting the items in Devious Expansion pack for UNP?

Nope, none.

Long story short: I tried, and i failed. OutfitStudio can't handle it, with the heavy editing that needs to be done, it's breaking the meshes, splitting vertices with no means of fixing what gets broken. And i know some of the things that might be added to that pack in the future, and those will be outright impossible to deal with in Outfitstudio, there's no way in hell i can convert those.

The program simply issen't capable of it, and so i am at a loss, there's nothing i can do about it.

Nope, none.

Long story short: I tried, and i failed. OutfitStudio can't handle it, with the heavy editing that needs to be done, it's breaking the meshes, splitting vertices with no means of fixing what gets broken. And i know some of the things that might be added to that pack in the future, and those will be outright impossible to deal with in Outfitstudio, there's no way in hell i can convert those.

The program simply issen't capable of it, and so i am at a loss, there's nothing i can do about it.

Anyway, you have already done an excellent job. Thank you for your effort so far!

Will this ever support BBP? 

I'd love a link if it already does!

Bad news guys.

Screen_Shot389.jpg

This is what I've seen on my chars with the 1.2 version.  I've got default UNPB with HDT breast physics.  Her weight is 0.4 and my last char with weight of .8 was sticking through the bra almost completely. I haven't made any changes to the breasts with the RaceMenu breast sliders, so, while those do conflict, that isn't the issue here.  Other than that I'm very pleased to be able to switch back to a body that actually looks realistic rather than CBBE.  Thanks for all the hard work you guys do.

I haven't changed the idle animation, so it wasn't breast bobbing during the idle that caused this.

Coopervane will know more about it than me, but the original Assets don't support BBP or HDT. If it was going to be added, I suspect it would have to be done in the original mod. The bra is the only item that would really need it, but I can see why Zadil & Min wouldn't add that. It doesn't make a lot of sense to have a solid metal bra wobbling and flexing around :P

That said, I'm not sure why there's so much clipping with your girl, Ozone. Yikes! :o When I was testing I never saw anything like that at any weight or with any UNPB variety. The only problems I get with the bra are mild ones during movement (I use TBBP and HDT myself) or during SexLab animations, where my little Breton is always scaled up to match her partner's size and the bra doesn't get taken along for the ride. It's the reason I don't wear the bra in my own game. Well, that and I like to see her boobs! ;)

;) I didn't exactly wear that by choice either Mord.

These meshes are simply edited versions of the official DD-Assets's CBBE meshes, the meshes from DD-Assets does not support BBP/TBBP/HDT, it never has officially for any body type, and thus, neither do these.

Sorry guys, jiggly bits are not supported by this, and i'm not going to add support for it either. Why? Because i can't, because i've got no idea how to do it, and i am fairly certain that it would require a working knowledge of using Blender/3DSmax before it can even be done, and i don't have that knowledge, i am not a skilled 3D artist.

This does not mean that it cannot be done. No, just that i'm not the right guy to do it. If anyone out there knows how to make the jiggly bits work, and want to have a stab at it, then you have my full permission to use these edited meshes as a base for it, you need not even ask or give me credit, just get it into the hands of the people who want it and i'll be plenty happy.

And if you wish to see them added here in this mod's download section, just send me a PM and we'll work that out aswell.

Alas, i think i need to make something very clear here:

I am not a 3D-guy, this is not where my talents lie, and i've been using very primitive and limited tools to get even these meager results to you. The only reason i've made this is that i didn't see anyone else volunteering to do the work, and the DD mods are far to good to let them die for all those of us who won't switch to CBBE.

But it can't last, OutfitStudio is simply not capable of dealing with some of the things coming down the pipeline, i will not be able to convert them, so it's time to start praying to the deity of your choice that someone more capable than me will take an interest in DD and the UNP bodies. I've already started sacrificing people to Lolth a week ago, and you should get started aswell in whatever way you know.

Copper, it must be that simply adding the hdt breast physics is what is doing this, but I've noticed that the breasts clip through regardless of size. I realize that the 3DS Max/Blender thing is an issue, and I've never mastered either of those myself. Thanks very much for the work that you and Mord have done. I've noticed that the bras clip through all of the modded clothing meshes that are replacing the defaults in my game as well, so that again seems to be hdt at work. I've got no problem with you guys and Zadil and Min not adding hdt as requirements. That is just going way far on the extras and requirements.

HDT, aswell BBP and TBBP does modify the shape of the breasts even when standing still (not by a lot, but by enough that it can cause problems with armors not made for it), so yeah, that's a fairly common problem.

As a temporary solution whilst locked in the bra, i belive you can just rename the .dll file HDT uses to disable it, and then name it back when you've freed yourself (will require a quit and restart of the game, obviously), that should resolve the clipping at the cost of the HDT effects beeing disabled, but that's probably prefable to looking at the bewb-clipping.

Thx for your hard work. Much appreciated!

You are welcome.

And i have a super exciting announcement to make! Namely that i will make a big announcement at a later date!

No really, just letting you guys know that i'm keeping buissy and work has not halted on this front. Something is in the works, it is something good, so you can all breathe a little easier, UNP is not out of the race just yet. Stay tuned, more news as it breaks, now here's Bob with the weather:

Bloody hell.. has anyone seen Bob?!

Thank you very much for these conversions.  I have never really liked the CBBE body, and was very disappointed when DD went CBBE-only.  Looking forward to using these!

On the subject of the chastity bra, though, why would there be any breast bounce, anyway?  They're encased in a steel form, and clamped tight to the ribcage!  Maybe you could just remove/flatten the boobs from behind the bra (if that's possible) so they don't clip through...?

Alright, it's time for that super exciting announcement i promised:

With the release of Devious Devices Assets v.2.7.5, Devious-UNP/B-Reshapes has now become redundant, as 2.7.5 has resumed official support for UNPB! At this point, i suggest that you all throw your hands in the air like you just don't care, and start patying like it's 1999, because that is the absolute best news evarr!! ;)

So what of that work i said i was doing? Well i knew ahead of time that this was comming, so rather than waste time working on these conversions, i've been working with Zadil on the official Assets to improve some of the shine effects it uses, which are now in Assets 2.7.5.

I hope the reshapes helped bring a few smiles to some faces, and got some of you guys to play and enjoy the DD family of mods in the interim, as that was very much the point of it all. I would also like to thank you for the kind words and encouragement i got, and take another chance to thank Mord Sif for helping me out with the testing and screenies.

Ladies, Gentlemen, i belive this is where i take my bow, and exit stage left :)

Here's an official thanks for keeping an eye on the unpb meshes for a while (they can be quite temperamental, hope they didn't act up too much) - and of course for revising the material parameters on the new ones in 2.7.5.

They're looking great, guys, go check 'em out.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 years later...

You can use Bodyslide to create well matching UNPx bodies and meshes with UUNP. Base and crafted devices should not differ unless they were not properly created in Bodyslide or some other mod replaces/adds dd meshes or the body itself.

Also this thread is a bit old and outdated, better move over to the main DDx thread.