View File

An OutfitStudio conversion of the Devious Devices Assets v2.7 meshes, converting them from the CBBE body to the UNP/UNPB bodies. All needed files included, meshes tested on both the UNP Base v1.2, and UNPB v2.5.2 bodies and confirmed working.

v1.1 of the file is still avalible as legacy, but is not required, you need only download the v1.2 file.

Install:

Simply drag and drop the contained "Data" folder into your main Skyrim directory, say yes to merge all folders, say yes to overwrite all, and you're done.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/02/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    Devious Devices Assets v2.7.
  • Special Edition Compatible

Your are welcome.

Also, i am still hoping someone will confirm/deny that the meshes are working for the UNPB body (they were tested with UNP standard). They should, i see no reason they woulden't, but "should" and "does" are not always the same thing. A simple "i tested it, it's working fine" would be great, or if there's a problem, grab a screenshot of it and post it, and i'll see about getting it sorted ASAP.

I use UNPB and tested these out when you posted them in the forum and they worked perfectly for me! :)  Have you done an update on this one currently? If so let me know just wondering if I need to redownload them.

Thanks again for these.

I use UNPB and tested these out when you posted them in the forum and they worked perfectly for me! :)  Have you done an update on this one currently? If so let me know just wondering if I need to redownload them.

Thanks again for these.

Yup, the harness is updated. The weight_0 version now fits better in the croch, and the weight_1 version has had a major overhaul, far to many changes to list, but should now fit the body noticably better. So if you're still on the origional version that was released in the Assets thread, it's worth updating to v1.1 for the harness updates.

Thanks again for these.

Yup, the harness is updated. The weight_0 version now fits better in the croch, and the weight_1 version has had a major overhaul, far to many changes to list, but should now fit the body noticably better. So if you're still on the origional version that was released in the Assets thread, it's worth updating to v1.1 for the harness updates.

Awesome work I appreciate that you took the time to do this; all my love for unp ;) I tried to learn how to use that program but I keep getting it wrong when I try converting things.

Just tried them out with UNPB (a 10% weight character)

Looks really good. There's a tiny gap between the side-straps of the harness and her ribs, but it's only visible with the camera in the exact right (or wrong) place. Not a problem for me at all, especially as I tend to wear an Aradia Kato corset with it.

post-348501-0-66875200-1396516898_thumb.jpgpost-348501-0-73651100-1396516902_thumb.jpgpost-348501-0-06304800-1396516909_thumb.jpg

post-348501-0-67520200-1396516913_thumb.jpgpost-348501-0-35811000-1396516919_thumb.jpgpost-348501-0-99286600-1396516924_thumb.jpg

Thanks again. Sif is a happily helpless, and helplessly happy, girl!  :D

DD_UNP7.jpg

Yeah i see what you mean Sif, that could stand to be tightened up a bit, something for 1.2 then. Liking the screens aswell :)

And yes that means there is a 1.2 in the works, i'm already tinkering with it, looking over the meshes and seeing what i could do better, and there are some things i could improve certainly. It'll probably be a while out though, "measure twice, cut once" and all that.

Nice to see you put this up with added updates

One administrative issue is all other Devious Mods are in SSL (Skyrim SexLab) Framework Section including original assets in 

19-SSL Framework

115-Other

So it may be better placed in the same section as original unless there is some reason to keep it out of SSL section and separate from original.

Great to see further improvements to your Original hurried effort (Good as that was for the time spent).

Now I've Another reason to try new LADL v2-1 try it on UNP, UNPB and my personal Fav Dream Girl a as well as Shocky's 7Base version.

One annoying thing about Deviant Mods they keep asking me if I want to try and get free of the restraints.

When I've gone to all this trouble too put them on in the first place.

Why would I want to remove them.

v1.2 to come as well even better !!!

Nice to see you put this up with added updates

One administrative issue is all other Devious Mods are in SSL (Skyrim SexLab) Framework Section including original assets in 

19-SSL Framework

115-Other

So it may be better placed in the same section as original unless there is some reason to keep it out of SSL section and separate from original.

Great to see further improvements to your Original hurried effort (Good as that was for the time spent).

Now I've Another reason to try new LADL v2-1 try it on UNP, UNPB and my personal Fav Dream Girl a as well as Shocky's 7Base version.

One annoying thing about Deviant Mods they keep asking me if I want to try and get free of the restraints.

When I've gone to all this trouble too put them on in the first place.

Why would I want to remove them.

v1.2 to come as well even better !!!

There's no "models/textures" section under the SL-framework, which is why this is not the first mesh conversion for an SL mod that has ended up here instead, and it probably won't be the last. Yeah it doesen't quite make sense, but this is apparently the section that we are supposed to post mods like this in, and it's also where Shocky's 7b conversions of the DD meshes have had their home.

And a bit of an update: I've been joined on this little venture by Mord_Sif, which means there is now a UNPB beta-tester onboard. I can thus confidently say that both UNP-base and UNPB are now officially supported (that was always my intent, but now UNPB support actually gets tested before release, huzzah! Tea and Crumpets for all! Assuming you supply your own, of course..) :)

No Problem just seems strange that the Assets abnd All others are there and I don't really think of Shocky's work as Devios but more just 7Base all in one place with only the Assets Conversion as one of many.

Actually on reflection I can see LL planning is that models and textures are not restricted to SexLab, which would mean it's the original Assets are in the wrong place.

Even though made for Devious Framework they can in theory still be used outside Devious and SexLab, like any other Models and Textures.

No big deal anyway as long as they are named Deviously they will be found and used.

Beta Testing UnpB. Things just get better and better.

Alright Ladies and Gents, v1.2 is out! Go grab it and give it a whirl.

Individual changes are far too numerous to list, so here's the abridged version:

UNPB support officially added.

All belts reshaped, Iron, Padded and Open versions. They now follow the shape of the body better, especially at the back.

Armbinder tightened up, especially the _0 version, and fixed some minor clipping at the back for the UNPB body.

A bunch of changes to the Harness, reshaping straps, tightening the fit some more, fixing some clipping issues with it for UNPB users.

Fixed a clipping issue with the Harness-Collar.

Almost all the provided meshes have had some tweak or another, so it is well worth updating to v1.2.

And a huge shout-out needs to go to Mord Sif for doing a bang-up job helping me beta-test this with the UNPB body, and providing the new screens for the download page.

Right then, enjoy and whatnot.

Hohum. Are there any known incompatibilities? It looks a lot as if the models were not actually used in my game.

Tested with a Start from "Alternate Start - Live a Devious Life", I see the Expansion harness clipping - but that is alright, as that model is not yet included in this package.

However, "Cuffs (Padded) (Legs)", "Chastity Belt (Padded)" and "Chastity Bra (Padded)" clip noticeably different to the pictures posted on the download page.

- I have checked with TES5Edit whether the file paths are proper and this seems to be the case.

... Somewhat clueless as to where the difference stems from.

Using the original "Dimonized UNP female body" (BASE) with HDT support from here on a current XPMS.

- Mayhap this be a poor combination?

However, "Cuffs (Padded) (Legs)", "Chastity Belt (Padded)" and "Chastity Bra (Padded)" clip noticeably different to the pictures posted on the download page.

Just one thing to note about those pictures: they were taken with a UNPB body - specifically the 12.5g TBBP body option from the UNPB Redux installer (though other UNPB options were tested, too.) My character is on the lower end of the weight-scale, so the "B" part of UNPB is quite subtle  ;)

Hohum. Are there any known incompatibilities? It looks a lot as if the models were not actually used in my game.

Tested with a Start from "Alternate Start - Live a Devious Life", I see the Expansion harness clipping - but that is alright, as that model is not yet included in this package.

- I have checked with TES5Edit whether the file paths are proper and this seems to be the case.

... Somewhat clueless as to where the difference stems from.

Using the original "Dimonized UNP female body" (BASE) with HDT support from here.

- Mayhap this be a poor combination?

Unlike the DD-Assets (and thus also this package) where the harness is a standalone mesh that gets applied over your existing body-mesh, the locking harness used by the LADL mod has a body-mesh attached to it, and that mesh is the CBBE body, not UNP.

That's why none of this fits with it, it's giving you a CBBE body (even if you don't actually use CBBE), but all the rest of the items are UNP meshes and thus don't fit with CBBE.

Yeah, it's annoying, i know. What i do personally is just select a standard LAL start, and then add the items i want from the Assets/Integration mods via console-commands and put them on. It's not as conveniant, but atleast it works.

As for UNP with HDT support, i haven't tested that, but as long as it's mesh conforms to the UNP shape it should work. Though very minor clipping might happen as the body jiggles since the items don't have HDT support.

Aah! Yes, that would be it. I had just found exactly this: That the bra and belt fit if added by console, but not after the start.

- Hrch, who would have had such an idea!

Alas, the problem is definitely not from here. All to be found around is fine work.

Yeah, it's annoying, i know. What i do personally is just select a standard LAL start, and then add the items i want from the Assets/Integration mods via console-commands and put them on. It's not as conveniant, but atleast it works.

This is exactly what I do, actually! I use the console to create my own deviant life start, adding in my chosen items and sometimes a nice high bounty in the holds as well.

Bad news guys.

Screen_Shot389.jpg

This is what I've seen on my chars with the 1.2 version.  I've got default UNPB with HDT breast physics.  Her weight is 0.4 and my last char with weight of .8 was sticking through the bra almost completely. I haven't made any changes to the breasts with the RaceMenu breast sliders, so, while those do conflict, that isn't the issue here.  Other than that I'm very pleased to be able to switch back to a body that actually looks realistic rather than CBBE.  Thanks for all the hard work you guys do.

I haven't changed the idle animation, so it wasn't breast bobbing during the idle that caused this. 

Will this ever support BBP? 

I'd love a link if it already does!

Bad news guys.

Screen_Shot389.jpg

This is what I've seen on my chars with the 1.2 version.  I've got default UNPB with HDT breast physics.  Her weight is 0.4 and my last char with weight of .8 was sticking through the bra almost completely. I haven't made any changes to the breasts with the RaceMenu breast sliders, so, while those do conflict, that isn't the issue here.  Other than that I'm very pleased to be able to switch back to a body that actually looks realistic rather than CBBE.  Thanks for all the hard work you guys do.

I haven't changed the idle animation, so it wasn't breast bobbing during the idle that caused this.

Coopervane will know more about it than me, but the original Assets don't support BBP or HDT. If it was going to be added, I suspect it would have to be done in the original mod. The bra is the only item that would really need it, but I can see why Zadil & Min wouldn't add that. It doesn't make a lot of sense to have a solid metal bra wobbling and flexing around :P

That said, I'm not sure why there's so much clipping with your girl, Ozone. Yikes! :o When I was testing I never saw anything like that at any weight or with any UNPB variety. The only problems I get with the bra are mild ones during movement (I use TBBP and HDT myself) or during SexLab animations, where my little Breton is always scaled up to match her partner's size and the bra doesn't get taken along for the ride. It's the reason I don't wear the bra in my own game. Well, that and I like to see her boobs! ;)

Guest Nico28469

Yes the only thing for me that is clipping is the padded belt. It clip with the butt. I use UNP and HDT. But tha't not a big deal at all.