View File

hope everyone enjoys this mod i take any suggestions and requests just need the details of what you would like :)

warning : may not work properly on german versions of the game any damages to your game will not be my responsibility

warning: möglicherweise nicht auf Deutsch Versionen von Skyrim arbeiten

CREDITS:

the amazing artwork credit goes to a man named Chenbo the link to his website will follow help him get noticed :)

http://blog.sina.com.cn/chenbowow

the music is by an up and coming band named in this moment -Adrenalize help support them by checking them out :)

The background is nice but I think it would fit better with something more toned down, spooky and mystical as music. Just like in the beginning of the song. That would give it more atmosphere.

The background is nice but I think it would fit better with something more toned down, spooky and mystical as music. Just like in the beginning of the song. That would give it more atmosphere.

any music you could suggest ill upload an alternative file and give you credit :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Well, if you'll add more songs might I suggest

Baby Metal, not my cup o tea, but damn sure it will be appreciated by many loverlabbers. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b4_a5t3afE

But if there's one band that my pants to bulge, it's Eths, rawr that pixie french singer.

Though, realy ... The Agonist! Alissa is hands down the hottest chick in metal

personally, i favor elena siegman 

• 5 months later...