[WIP] The Sexout Bangatron! - Updated 6/7 - (Req. SCR)

nyaalich

• 3 weeks later...

Discovered weird bug when used in conjunction with Sexout Sex mod. When I go up to an npc and use the SS mod dialogue and tell them to tail me to a more private place, then use the bangatron on them, the animation plays and they stop following me. After that the SS mod dialogue no longer appears for ANY npc. Any ideas?

The Bangatron! exists on its own.  As nice as it would be, it is not a position selector for other mods.  That said,  a position selector (or rather, a position type and then position shuffle, if that makes sense) will eventually be created either by myself or someone else when some functionality has been added to Sexout.

Nice idea, and it's a shame that it didn't work.

That said, did you try talking to the NPC?  I imagine that it's waiting for you to initiate sex with it.  I would think that Sexout Sex dialogue should appear with that NPC if no other one.  If it doesn't appear with that NPC, I have to defer to CK, which would mean that you would need to ask in the SexoutSex help topic in the Downloads sub-forum since I can think of several things that might be the problem, but I do not know exactly what needs to be done to "clean up" post-sex in SexoutSex.

Nyaalich

Sounds like it waiting for the conversation

Or,

has something been added to Sexout or Bangatron! that cleans up the animations that are still waiting in the cell? .. You probably have better idea on this than I do.. :D however just exercising my brain here.

@dkunit

Often times when I use multiple instances or a mod is used inbetween others I have to return back to the original NPC to start the conversation over again or finish the conversation. Like saying "this would be a good spot" etc. something that "completes' the mini quest the NPC has. Provided that the quest is still active.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@Hybris + NicoleDragoness

I have been on hiatus.  NPC/NPC, NPC/Creature, and NPC/NPC/NPC should all be possible in Bangatron! v2 which was...maybe 1/4 of the way written?  Need to gauge where I am and if any other administrative things need to be done to my other mods before I delve back in and fisticuffs with new scripts.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived