[WIP] The Sexout Bangatron! - Updated 6/7 - (Req. SCR)

nyaalich

It occured to me perhaps it wasn't working because I hadn't set every hotkey. So I downloaded the new one and tried that.

It successfully brought up the masturbation menu, it worked once right away and then not again. The others still don't work at all. So progress at least.

It kicks ass that you guys are giving me debug info.  :heart:   However, please use the settings below to make sure that I get the info that I need.

Also, I don't need SexoutCommonResources debug info.  The only thing used from SCR is the strap-on.

LdEo2KC.jpg

@panthercom:  My concern is that Spunk is going to be mandatory at some point just because it handles a lot more than shading.

I know about the fisting/watersports/something else anims.  I need to add them in.  They're currently part of Sexout.  It's just that I *think* that only the msex mods use them at present, which is irrelevant for this mod, just mentioning that they are already in there unlike other modder's anim resources (some of Amra's, for example).  The Sexout Beta is going to add a slew of new anims by DMan, and once the beta is promoted to stable, I'll add them in.

This mod was supposed to be a tool first so that modders could see their options for scenes and a mod for the people second.  Perhaps I'll split up the masturbation anims.  I need to indicate M versus F anyway.

BTW, for some reason, your avatar reminds me of this little guy/gal.  S/he got a friend of mine and I through this absolutely ungodly project by always making us break into fits of laughter.  So if you're ever shopping around for a new avatar:  Heavens!

heavens_hamster-tshirt.jpg

Update in OP:

• Added M and F tags for masturbation and oral anims
  • Split masturbation anims into M and F versions where applicable
  • Added msex anims to the Hardcore: Non-SCR toys and anims menu

I did have a ~5 second delay when going through the new anims.  Just once.  Don't know why.  Maybe auto-save was going on?  Too busy stabbing other hotkeys to see if I could reset the menus.

Note:  Some of the msex (under the Toys menu) anims aren't lined up correctly (vag fisting, watersports?).  I believe that those are probably tweaked in the msex mods.  I will have to follow up on it to see if the anim positioning should be corrected in Sexout or not.

My sister saw my avatar, and asked if it was my new girlfriend :lol: I think it fits me

perfectly; I am a freaky primate. It's kind of an antidote to all the 'Barbie Doll' Skyrim

content too.

I'll grab your latest update and give it a whirl; the prone fisting animation is a bit

bizarre, I call it the 'sky painting' animation'. The pissing animation had the alignment

way off last time I tried the Msex Fort mod a few weeks ago; it used to work before, so

maybe something in SCR changed? I think it might be two halves of two other 2P animations.

@panthercom:  My concern is that Spunk is going to be mandatory at some point just because it handles a lot more than shading.

Well it will probably become mandatory for Pregnancy at some point, I'm just letting Doc settle down things he's tweaking before releasing a Spunk dependant beta. As he is looking at what he can do for performance issues.

@Phelps:  I'm really sorry that it hasn't been working for you at all, and I'd like to help you get it working whether the problem is on my end or yours.

Can you post your full load order w/ both inactive and active mods under a spoiler?

Next time you load NV BEFORE initiating masturbation or anything else:

1)  Whenever you load NV next, make sure to set the debug options the way that I have in the picture under the spoiler below.  I only need for SexoutNG's debugging to be on.  Not SCR's (unless you need that to be on for some other reason).

LdEo2KC.jpg

2)  Type the SCOF "debugphelps4-20.txt" (or some filename of the like) command into the console.

3)  Try invoking the masturbation anims and initiating sex w/ other NPCs/Creatures (your preference).  If you have another mod that allows you to have sex (like Sexout Sex).  Try initiating with that.  Just give me a rundown of what happened when (my mod > masturbation, NPC1, NPC2, masturbation, Sexout Sex > NPC1, NPC2.....whatever).

Unfortunately, your log last time just had SCR info in it.  NG has the debugging info that I need to see why an act isn't completed.

I don't know how to get it with inactive plugins. It only lists the active ones.

Yah I tried that and there was nothing in the log when making the file other than that it made the file. I'll try it again.

Rape game is the only one I use.

The one that says bangdebug is with just this on where only the masturbation works, it works once and nothing else brings up menus.

The one that says rgdebug is with just rape game on. Which works perfectly fine.

The one that says rgbangdebug is with both. With both on consenual and player initiated non-con both played animations but the menus didn't come up to pick. NPC initiated non-con still did nothing at all.

I was thinking of the wrong thing initially, but one way to get your FOMM order of active/inactive is Load Order > Export.  It'll create a text file.  You can either open it and copy/paste the info under a spoiler here or just attach the file.

Now you ( and others) can just link someone to that thread for info on obtaining the load order. It can be by text or clipboard. I covered both in the tutorial. Just tell them which you want. Well until the thread disappears into nothingness... Then my sig has the links,.. until they get archived.... ;)

Were those files of any help even?

Export...right then, thought that'd just do the same thing...

[X] FalloutNV.esm
[X] OldWorldBlues.esm
[X] HonestHearts.esm
[X] LonesomeRoad.esm
[X] DeadMoney.esm
[X] GunRunnersArsenal.esm
[X] More Perks.esm
[X] Bugsy House.esp
[X] Bonds Party Float and House Boat.esp
[X] More Traits.esm
[X] SaxxonsQuestPack.esm
[X] oHUD.esm
[X] Lings.esm
[X] Shojo Race Vegas.esm (It's the adult version so no flag problems. Plus it doesn't work on the other characters anyway.)
[X] REZBajaIslandHome.esp
[X] TribalPack.esm
[ ] SlaveTown - Episode II.esm
[ ] URWLNV-001-Weather.esm
[X] jokristinascloset.esm
[X] CWDolls.esm
[X] CWClothes.esm
[ ] Another-Kick-In-The-Head.esm
[ ] CINEMATECH.esm
[X] GreenIsle.esm
[X] Alice.esp
[X] SpeedyResources.esm
[X] Sexout.esm
[X] SexoutCommonResources.esm
[X] NCR CF - Sexout.esp
[X] SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
[ ] SexoutSharedResources.esm
[ ] SexoutSlavery.esm
[X] SexoutStore.esm
[ ] ProjectBrazil.esm
[ ] NWCEMod.esm
[ ] After War Nevada.esp
[X] FAFFNV.esp
[ ] NextGeneartion.esp
[X] Hot Loading Screens.esp
[X] Readius_NV.esp
[ ] FNVEnhancedShaders - AA-DOF Enable.esp
[ ] Beauti Race.esp
[X] Backsteppo Clothing Port V3.esp
[X] Neckchains.esp
[X] GFemalePyjamas.esp
[X] More Traits Update.esp
[X] More Perks Update.esp
[X] GlovesGalore_DeadMoney.esp
[ ] SmallerTalk.esp
[ ] SexoutConsequences.esp
[ ] SexoutConsequences EX.esp
[ ] SexoutNCR.esp
[ ] SexoutPregnancyNG.esp
[ ] SexoutBreeder.esp
[ ] Tryout - Hard Prison Time.esp
[X] SexoutCharacterResize.esp
[X] SexoutRapeGame.esp
[X] Sexout-Wear-And-Tear.esp
[X] SexoutZAZ.esp
[X] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
[ ] SOILTD Pre-Alpha 140408-1.esp
[ ] Sexout-Another-Kick-Extension.esp
[ ] SexoutMojaveSchoolgirls.esp
[ ] TwistedMinds.esp
[X] Lingerie.esp
[ ] jofacepreset.esp
[ ] The Groovatron NV.esp
[X] SlavePoses.esp
[X] backsteppoposes.esp
[X] PinupPoses.esp
[X] ActionPoses.esp
[X] HentaiPoses.esp
[X] NBstoryposes.esp
[X] FewPosesMore NVedition.esp
[ ] NextGenerationNightsVisible.esp
[X] Nouk's Hairs.esp
[X] Resident Evil - Jill Valentine Race.esp
[X] My Cloth Collection NV.esp
[X] MyClothWorld01.esp
[ ] BodyMorpher.esp
[ ] SlaveTown - Episode II - Assets.esp
[ ] SlaveTown - Episode II - CK's Sexout Edit.esp
[ ] Nevada Skies.esp
[X] NewCass.esp
[X] Crossbow.esp
[X] 01NodFireflyLaserRifle.esp
[X] 001 Project Weaponry.esp
[X] Casey.esp
[X] AradiaKatoArmor.esp
[X] AllCompanionsEssential 2.0b.esp
[X] Ravishing Sin.esp
[X] TG Blackwidow type3.esp
[X] jodasbootz.esp
[X] CompanionDe-Equip.esp
[X] Kozzz_dresses(EN).esp
[X] ClassyVeronica.esp
[X] TOZ34.esp
[ ] FSB.esp (thought it was this one since it messed up one of the quests but no.)
[X] FBSykes.esp
[ ] A Home in a Hill.esp
[X] WastelandFreelancer.esp
[ ] GSProspectorShack.esp
[X] Kozzz_LC(en).esp
[X] Freeside Junkies Quests.esp
[X] LuxuriousShelter.esp
[ ] Halloween.esp
[ ] Paralysis Mine.esp
[ ] The Unnatural Selector.esp
[ ] nu_women_of_the_wasteland.esp
[ ] LingsPrettyThings.esp
[X] Desert Climat.esp
[X] Vurt's WFO.esp
[ ] URWLNV-007-Interiors.esp
[ ] URWLNV-004-OldWorldBlues.esp
[ ] URWLNV-002-DeadMoney.esp
[ ] URWLNV-003-HonestHearts.esp
[ ] URWLNV-005-LonesomeRoad.esp
[ ] URWLNV-008-WeatherForcer.esp
[X] HelplessFalling.esp
[ ] SewerOfFun.esp
[X] Silent Hill.esp
[ ] Lost City FULL.esp
[X] CWDolls.esp
[X] CWClothes.esp
[X] CWDollsNVFix.esp
[X] CWClothesNVFix.esp
[X] zzClothes.esp
[X] new_race_.esp
[X] WarTrash.esp
[X] Nevada Outlaws.esp
[X] NVNovacApartament.esp
[ ] RaiderTower.esp
[X] Paradise Island Conversion Expansion.esp
[ ] Zombie Apocalypse.esp
[ ] DYNAVISION 2 - Dynamic Lens Effect.esp
[ ] ELECTRO-CITY - Imaginator.esp
[ ] Directors Chair.esp
[ ] Project Brazil NV DLC Control.esp
[ ] MrSnooze.esp
[ ] Alternative Start.esp
[X] WEATHER RUDY ENB.esp
[X] weight50000.esp
[ ] SexoutErotica.esp
[X] SKS Ren Hair Pack (50%).esp
[X] DK Caucasians.esp
[X] DeepSpiritualEyes-NV.esp
[X] ChristieOutfitsforT3.esp
[X] SKINNY in Vegas Basic.esp
[ ] SexoutBangatron.esp
[X] A hair.esp
[X] TheDeterrent.esp
[ ] NWCEenglish.esp

As far as the logs, when you had both enabled, it looks like you either hit the hotkeys for something when sex was already going on or something else.  I'm guessing that maybe you have the same hotkey set for both mods?  Either that, or you have impatient fingers like me when it takes a few seconds for the act to start and you're wondering if the key was registered.

Looks like I am a broken record.  I hope that my song is good.

You've got a total of 152 esm/esps installed (inactive + active).  Each system is different, but I'd be surprised if this wasn't causing other problems with you game.  Am I totally shifting the blame?  Hell yes.  It's so much easier that way.  :P   Hoping that you used FOMM's Package Manager to install the majority of your mods so that you can uninstall/deactivate them while having the option to reinstall easily after that.  You definitely don't need Sexout Shared Resources anymore since it was replaced by SCR.  You might consider making a merged mod for some of the smaller mods that you regularly use.

Now...to accept responsibility...

Because my mod will work flawlessly the first time (read: penultimate sarcasm and laziness), I only added debug statements when things didn't work for me and removed them after that.  I need to make a debug version and/or work with Halstrom to get some sweet sweet SCR debug variables going on.  This is all stuff that I need to do, so once I've got it configured in the esp, I'll attach it to a thread in here.

You definitely don't need Sexout Shared Resources anymore since it was replaced by SCR.

History lesson: SCR predated Sexout Shared Resources... SSR was an attempt to provide a lighter version of SCR. :P  It was later dropped because of various political and logistic reasons that we just won't get into here.. (or anywhere else for that matter). ;) 

Well why do you bring that up Green One? Well because if memory serves me correctly it was issued with an older version of Sexout. That being said it is possible that you are running an outdated version of Sexout. Many changes have occurred recently and that can cause many problems for you with various mods here on LL. The good news is you should be able to install the newest stable version right over the current version and deactivate SSR (provided that you don't still have mods with SSR running if this is so you should updated them to newer SCR versions or delete them all together. )

Nope. I always get that error for some reason. I asked about it in another topic months ago.

I set different keys of course.

I know I don't need SSR. I'm up to date. I just kept it around in case one of the older mods needed it, it's not active.

Only had that one previously mentioned problem and After War overwrote skeletons but that's it. Most are clothing or quests.

Yes I tried the newest version of this from 4/19.

What to do:

• Remove SSR. It has been stated several times that parts of mods can still be accessed even if not activated. SSR has many components from SCR and this alone can cause trouble. Do yourself a favor and remove it. If you have a copy you can always install later if you find a need.
  • Remove all mods except sexout, SCR and Bangatron ( and their minimum requirements) and test again on a clean save. If still continues try a new game.
  • If it still causing problem verify the Cache of the game through Steam.
  • Still problems, refresh the downloads of all the requirements and this mod and reinstall them.

Do the above and most of the questions r/t to your game will be resolved. There is very few other options where conflict or other issues can be arising barring OS updates, drivers and the such. Oh, Notice I state Remove all the mods? .. Don't leave any in the game activated or otherwise during this process.

My actual preference would be to NUKE the entire game, Manager and fresh download and install from scratch for focus on this mod and testing. Then you can be relatively sure that it is the mod itself that is causing the problem. Not 100% but reasonably sure. Keep in mind it is a WIP  for TESTING. Not really intended for main serious game play. ;)

I have tested may mods here. I have had to nuke my game often during the process to be sure that it is the mod itself and not some random corruption or issue, so I know what I am talking about in this regard.

Hope that helps.

S/he did initially have a load with just the main stuff, Sexout req., MCM, and Bangatron!.  (Yes.  The exclamation point is mandatory because 1) the name is exciting and 2) the exclamation mark is also known as a bang, and this amuses me.)  Other stuff was still installed, and per the last load order, a lot of inactive stuff is still installed.  Maybe it has a hand in it.  Maybe it doesn't.

I've started adding some debug info into the mod.  I'm also adding strap-on options (selecting one and allowing/excluding them from all consent types except when the anim selected is a threesome so that there's no air-humping). 

I have seen here issues that were resolved when the inactive mods have been removed. Don't know why but I have seen it. I believe a problem I had a year ago with Sexout was related to inactive mods (this case it was actually SSR!) which was giving me problems.

Now I just don't see the point in having the mod installed and inactive. It is like having a steak in the refrigerator and not eating it...

Archived